DC

Angelstealth - Harshlands
Angelstealth - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Support Desk
I keep disconnecting... I have my SL on for an hour and the darn game disconnects when there is 8 minutes left everytime. What is wrong with this game?
Post edited by Angelstealth - Harshlands on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It was happening to Sanc and HT last night. I'm hoping it's just a wave going through.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Winddagger - Harshlands
    Winddagger - Harshlands Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Please keep in mind the following:

Disconnecting is fairly common to majority of players, some issue's of disconnecting is in result to problems on their own end.

Issue's such as:
    1) Wifi interference
    2) Bad internet connection
    3) Viral infection of pc
    4) All of the above

Other issue's does resolve with the server usually dcing alot of people..could be the after effect of the storm if you are on the east coast server.

Just to state: Storm has caused problems few days-week ago...another storm is predicted..thus causing your problem..(this is an assumption)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roar of the dragon, burning with my soul
    Shall hear the tremor and fear in the shadows
    Let my darkness of my heart consume you all
    Your insanity is my sanity, let it eat away at your soul
    The blitz of the firery night ...
  • Smarie - Sanctuary
    Smarie - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Please keep in mind the following:

Disconnecting is fairly common to majority of players, some issue's of disconnecting is in result to problems on their own end.

Issue's such as:
    1) Wifi interference
    2) Bad internet connection
    3) Viral infection of pc
    4) All of the above

Other issue's does resolve with the server usually dcing alot of people..could be the after effect of the storm if you are on the east coast server.

Just to state: Storm has caused problems few days-week ago...another storm is predicted..thus causing your problem..(this is an assumption)
    You forgot to include the most common culprit. A bad link on a hub somewhere between you and the servers.