[Maintenance + Patch Discussion] 11-6-2012 [COMPLETE]

v4liance
v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
Hey everyone,

We'll be having server maintenance tonight from 11pm to 1am PST, during which time the PWI servers will not be available. Please plan accordingly!

Tonight's maintenance question:

If there were a President of Perfect World, which NPC - or player! - would you vote for?

Thanks!

- The PWI Team
Post edited by v4liance on

Comments

• genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    PWI Patch Notes v670 - Released November 07, 2012

Localization
    Fixed a minor text issue with the Derby Race

Boutique
    Removed the Celestone Box from the Craft - Socket tab.
    This item can still be found in the Shop - Packs tab.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Nice and early warning today b:pleased
    Would have to vote for whoever brings in the head of the Duke on a pike.
  • _Kyle_ - Raging Tide
    _Kyle_ - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So, then what is up with the maintance/problems with the RT server now ><
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Oooh, tough question...

<_< For me, probably either Goshiki, or that crazy person in Dreamweaver Port I can never remember the name of but positively adore.

Oh! Or that banker in Archosaur who's in love with one of the Plume Guards. He seems level headed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited November 2012
    Of course Kittysama! Though there wouldn't be a president in PW, there's only Empress Kitty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Would have to vote for whoever brings in the head of the Duke on a pike.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • AdiLynnRose - Raging Tide
    AdiLynnRose - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Warsoul Spirit b:cute
  • _Kyle_ - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    I would vote for the person/npc/GM who would make PWI less laggy ;) hinthint
  • Purriginal - Raging Tide
    Purriginal - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The Drunken Warrior ofc b:sin
  • Merlox - Raging Tide
    Merlox - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ill vote for who ever gets the servers back up lol
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I would vote for the Tideborn King. I mean, he IS a king :o he'd know how to run the land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • _Kyle_ - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    ill vote for who ever gets the servers back up lol

mer cant you CS the server back up b:dirty
  • Merlox - Raging Tide
    Merlox - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    mer cant you CS the server back up b:dirty

got to be on the server to spend gold i just put 80$ aint putting more today till they fix this cuz this is lame
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hmm o_o Does the world need a president?

I'll just stick with... the weirdo thing on the platform in the middle of archosaur. Just because. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • _Kyle_ - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    got to be on the server to spend gold i just put 80$ aint putting more today till they fix this cuz this is lame

D: you mean we cannot cs right now!! never knew pwi didnt want our money lol oh well, i guess lets keep trolling forums til i have something better to do. LALALALAb:pleased
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    how bout that guy that turns you into a rat at the morai chain of quests...that will equalize us all. R9 or not you still whack around with a broom.

For the love of God fix RT guys, before my hubby asks me to cook againb:surrender
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'd vote for..... Duke Blacke, he'd be too busy to shout all the time with his new presidential duties.
  • _Kyle_ - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    akosireann wrote: »
    how bout that guy that turns you into a rat at the morai chain of quests...that will equalize us all. R9 or not you still whack around with a broom.

For the love of God fix RT guys, before my hubby asks me to cook againb:surrender

IMA R9 RAT :O i can still aps you other rats mwahahaha and go GoF on yo butts
  • akosireann
    edited November 2012
    I'd vote for..... Duke Blacke, he'd be too busy to shout all the time with his new presidential duties.

And I thought political campaigns are annoying, now wc will eternally be red?
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    An interesting question~

Perfect Continent: Elder of 1k Streams (Other PC Elders are a part of The Council)

Morai: Luminance Lord Gugg (adaption to the circumstances of the world around them is better than strength or generosity)

Lothranis: Celestial Savant

Momaganon: Demonworld Overlord Nibu Ru (Dictatorship. Might makes right in this world)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The female character that {Su the Jock} likes so much (you know, the one that likes picking her nose...(b:sin)...Now she already makes a Fine Politician there) Heck shes already more highly qualified then atleast 63% of our nations former Presidents (and just imagine getting her too sign in any (New Laws & Bills) with her {John (Joan) Hanncock} you just know her (Opponents & Supporters would all be GREEN with Envy!).....b:dirty

ROFLMAO!!!!~b:fatb~b:pleased((b:laugh))
  • akosireann
    edited November 2012
    An interesting question[url=
    29524.gif]~[/url]

Morai: Luminance Lord Gugg (adaption to the circumstances of the world around them is better than strength or generosity)

Well Gugg is already twofaced to begin with just like any other politician todayb:surrender
    Go Pure or go Fail

Status of PvP in RT

• MagesGrace - Raging Tide
    MagesGrace - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    b:victory vote watcher of the earth south district of archor for president ... i mean he does watch the earth...
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Manual Patch in Advance there you go
    > http://pwi-ns.perfectworld.com/patches/manual//ec_patch_669-670.cup
    WARNING-don't paste or use it till maintenance is done or else you won't be able to log & play the game till maintenance is over.

As for the Question:I would like to vote Duke Blacke if he becomes president atleast he won't shout too much always spam spam spam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • _Kyle_ - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Notice mostly RT server is replying :o it is cuz our server always goes down D: FRANKIE! I WILL VOTE FOR CHU, JUST FIX ME SERVER!!!
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Teleport Master.

First Semi-Nude president that can teleport you places. :3
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Notice mostly RT server is replying :o it is cuz our server always goes down D: FRANKIE! I WILL VOTE FOR CHU, JUST FIX ME SERVER!!!

There is no Frankie anymore. Thank god. New CM is Hey you! Try to stay updated. ._.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Rofl, you haven't been here in a while, have you? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • jessthepms
    jessthepms Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2012

pretty sure frankie is all gone poof not here no mo...
    might wanna ask someone else b:pleased
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Some people shouldn't be voting if they cant keep themselves informed....hinthint.