phoenix valley

mrcharlytoo
mrcharlytoo Posts: 274 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
I can't see a guide for this.

What are the rewards and how hard are the bosses?
Post edited by mrcharlytoo on

Comments

• _HealzYou - Archosaur
    _HealzYou - Archosaur Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I found this guide Click here

I hope this helps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Kitties will rule the world one day!"
  • mrcharlytoo
    edited November 2012
    Excellent, thanks

I searched the whole forum without finding that one.
  • _HealzYou - Archosaur
    edited November 2012
    I'm glad it helps you! - I never have done PV.. so I wouldn't know where to start! =p
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It's a great instance, I just wish more people would do it, especially at my level. b:sad b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • _HealzYou - Archosaur
    edited November 2012
    It's a great instance, I just wish more people would do it, especially at my level. b:sad b:surrender

Maybe I should try it out before I get over 100! :b:cute
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    if I go in with a Seeker and no one else, I get 0.4% from walking down the first stretch, and that's a *** ton to me >__<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • mrcharlytoo
    edited November 2012
    Is that without hypers etc, Descendus?

What level are you?
  • darkdreams2012
    darkdreams2012 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Is a Instance for fast leveling. Only can be done 1x a day. You receive a token that give you 15 min to enter the instance (cave). If you leave the cave, after this 15 min end you cant return inside. The token stays in you bag, so you can check the remain time. During the 15 min you can enter and leave cave the times you need.
    This is typical zhen - 1 Continuous AoE and 1 puller, with advise to have 1 healer, depending on the level. The caves are all new, except for run 95+ that is the same as FB19 Rabid of Wolves.

Is MANDATORY to use hypers, if not is no use to go there. At lower level's can use a training esoterica to get the 13x the exp of a regular mob. To lvl 100+ is not advise cos is a waste since each run/cave is done in 5 to 8 min. and you get 1,3 to 1,4% EXP a run - and since you can do min 2 run - you get 2,4% to 2,6% at lvl 101.

A alt seeker/Mystic duo we do around 26% EXP before lvl 85. The run take around 25~30 min, depends if we die or not. Cos if you die and is still 1st min, you can go outside and rebuff, if not you must stay inside and do small pulls.
    That could be the good part of a squad with more people, you will do the runs faster, and have the buffs on the squad.

Got to lvl 86 and will start to do Seeker/cleric now, will put later the % of the run.

HIGHER LVL's - 95+ and 100+ I say, do everyday if you want to level up. This cave really apply the PWI advise of new instances for fast leveling for higher levels.

So what is done is the vortex start, and the other person pull the mobs to the vortex. Healing advisable to lower levels, and depending of the team can do with lower quantity of mobs without any healer - with charms and full buffed.
    At end is always a boss - that dong give a good % exp, like FC bosses, is almost unecessary do this boss (at lower level is a waste of resources - hyper time, charm/potions/apotechary...) exception for lvl 100+ for 2 reasons. When boss die, he drops Fortification Draughts - that reduce 75% of damadge for a small ammount of time. All reduction damadge is a help. After you kill the boss in 100+ appears the frogs. The frogs are similar to the heads on FC - is super EXP - 68k each frog, however all appears at same time - around 10~12 frogs. So on 100+ is important to get the boss killed to achieve and get the Exp from the Frogs.

I do this quest usually with 2 or 3 people. Depends.
    As lvl 101/102 i do with a seeker R8/TT99 and a barb TT99. Full buffed (includinging rez buff just dont have wizard buff and vigorate) and we both charmed - is very hard not charmed - cos we go without healer.
    we get around 2,6%~ 2,8% per 2 runs. i already get barb to lvl 102 and get 0,7% 1 run (1,5% 2 runs).

What we do - start vortex and barb pulls and do control croud management. After clear a area, you move ahead.
    Is need Apotechary/genie with Cloud Eruption for seeker make sparks for next vortex.
    Barb need to get a good control of the crowd. I do, this combo:
    Roar/Sunder/Frighten/Surf Impact/Alpha Male/Slam/Berserker's Rage/Untamed Wrath/Surf Impact. Or by other order, taking in mind that is need to avoid to let the seeker get much damadge.

I have a alt 101, that i leave at the NPC outside. since we do the 1st run in around 7 min. We leave the squad, leave the cave and the Alt make a new squad. The alt gets the token and enter the cave. This way the cave is reseted. So we do the run again, leaving behind the alt. It can be done with one of the squad members, that make a "new" squad.
    Our strategie is getting better and we are trying to go to the 3rd run in the 15 min time, reducing the mobs pulled on the 1st 2 runs, but getting more exp on the over all. Is just need to reset cave, and enter before the 15 min time end.