Need some help TY

issamali
issamali Posts: 24 Arc User
edited September 2012 in The Crafting Nook
I have 2 different accounts and on one of them I have ☆Deicide claws and I bounded them back in the days.. If I recast those claws will the be bound automatically or they will lose the bound stats on them? as I want to recast and sell them or make g16 from them for farming on my other acc so what will the case be?

Also I have an AA legs first cast nirvana, and I want to make second cast to get the -3% channel on them. My worry is will they be bound straight away also or will they be bound upon equiping so i can transfer to my other char on another acc same...

Also have the tt99 gold glaive with -6%channel on them, so if I first cast them to nirvana will they be bound straight away or upon equiping...

I had a veno on an acc then made cleric on diff acc and went rank 8 with cleric so want to transfer the things that i can to the veno on the other acc....

Thank you for the help and sorry for the trouble.
Post edited by issamali on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Nothing you do will remove the bound status from an item (short of destroying the item) and there is no way to transfer a bound item between accounts. If an item is bound before recasting, it will still be bound (to the same character) after recasting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga