TW bid refund?

Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
I thought we were suppose to get 90% of our bids back. We haven't gotten any refund as far as I know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
Post edited by Divine_Death - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Rofl, you expect money back from PWI....well, good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1398161

System is not implemented yet, but you will be refunded retroactively.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Works just fine.

Gotten 90% of my bids back every week at maintenance in the form of Ecstasy Card Tickets in the mail.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • nixop
    nixop Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Works just fine.

Gotten 90% of my bids back every week at maintenance in the form of Ecstasy Card Tickets in the mail.

that because you are 105 and he is 92
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    nixop wrote: »
    that because you are 105 and he is 92

No it's because hes dumped 5 grand into this game as well as most of his faction. Fortunately they are a horrible players with just gear and lose in 15 minute tws against a faction that was only made in a week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Last time i heard about that that wasn't done yet, but they said that everything that got bid after the TW change will be refund when they find the way to do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    still waiting on mine
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    3 trolls on just 8 posts congrats .......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    No it's because hes dumped 5 grand into this game as well as most of his faction. Fortunately they are a horrible players with just gear and lose in 15 minute tws against a faction that was only made in a week.

lol I like how you talk **** on other players and hide behind a face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • bvauighofh3216
    bvauighofh3216 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    After dark kings control Lhasa Road kidnapped Albrecht(Albrecht) the only son of Leoric! And the fear of young people into thedark maze. cheap diablo 3 gold, Diablo began to concentrate on thoroughly search Kandulasi, looking forthe most perfect container, and to find the soul of aneasily controlled. Applied to the the young Albrecht helpless mind pure fear,Diablo easily control him. The pain and the flame of the soul of the child. The terrible laughter filled his brain, confined his thoughts. Tortured by the fear paralyzed Albrecht feel Diablo in his consciousness, he constantly pushed into darkness and oblivion buy cheap diablo 3 gold.Through the eyes of the young prince, Diablo looked around his surroundings. In the Leoric manipulation after the failure, the intensehunger always tormented demons, but the boy's nightmare sufficient material to meet the devil.
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    After dark kings control Lhasa Road kidnapped Albrecht(Albrecht) the only son of Leoric! And the fear of young people into thedark maze. cheap diablo 3 gold, Diablo began to concentrate on thoroughly search Kandulasi, looking forthe most perfect container, and to find the soul of aneasily controlled. Applied to the the young Albrecht helpless mind pure fear,Diablo easily control him. The pain and the flame of the soul of the child. The terrible laughter filled his brain, confined his thoughts. Tortured by the fear paralyzed Albrecht feel Diablo in his consciousness, he constantly pushed into darkness and oblivion buy cheap diablo 3 gold.Through the eyes of the young prince, Diablo looked around his surroundings. In the Leoric manipulation after the failure, the intensehunger always tormented demons, but the boy's nightmare sufficient material to meet the devil.

Tell me how does the banhammer tasteb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    My Valkyrie can solo Diablo. So kewl b:cool
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    bump to fight spam.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute