Free stuff?

justhunny
justhunny Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Off-Topic Discussion
b:chuckleI always wondered why some players that decide not to play anymore, they don't give away their items such as mounts, flyers,fashion, etc. >w< If you're deciding to quit the game and you're not coming back, donate them to me XD or just give them to a good player who really needs them. I have never post anything here before but i decided to do this a a FIRST. :D haha pm me on "Maggisa" on Sanctuary. haha. :) Well, what are you guys' opinions about it?b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
b:shocked noob on the view!
Post edited by justhunny on

Comments

• Mirabillis - Sanctuary
    Mirabillis - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    There are certain reasons why they don't give away their stuffs in public, such as:

1. They prefer to let their belongings rot or die together with their account.
    2. There might be a possibility that they will come back one day.
    3. They already have close friends to whom they will give away their stuffs.

Furthermore, most people give away their stuffs secretly to prevent them from getting blue wall spam and/or the numerous spams in their mailbox in game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ひとりきり佇んでいた風の中
    幸せの名前をそっと呼びました。
    優しい嘘を付いてきらきらと笑っていたい、いつも
  • SHlZUKO - Sanctuary
    SHlZUKO - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    There are certain reasons why they don't give away their stuffs in public, such as:

1. They prefer to let their belongings rot or die together with their account.
    2. There might be a possibility that they will come back one day.
    3. They already have close friends to whom they will give away their stuffs.

Furthermore, most people give away their stuffs secretly to prevent them from getting blue wall spam and/or the numerous spams in their mailbox in game.

good point, never though about it that way, I guess some people are just selfish XD But yeah some people eventually come back. :)
    People in Asia don't bow their heads to greet each other, they duck from Shizuo's flying vending machines! :D
    -Shizuo/Shizuko Heiwajimab:pleased
  • War_Dawg - Sanctuary
    War_Dawg - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    some ppl give their gear or accts to friends or try to sell them I have a friend that was given a very rare set of tideborn wings by some1 quitting so it does happen
  • Shandaar - Dreamweaver
    Shandaar - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I got some stuff via a friend who said he wouldn't come back to the game. He came back eventually, so I gave him some of my own gear since I outleveled him in the meantime XD. (But now he's probably gonna quit again...)

I had taken a break, didn't give anything to anyone since I was fairly sure I'd come back. And I did come back XD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SHlZUKO - Sanctuary
    SHlZUKO - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I usually help the new people :D so i guess it's not really stuff but giving some of my time away. n.n haha yeah, they are still nice people out there in pwi >w< So if anyone wants to help a lvl 53 assasin named "Maggisa" please help with anything. ;A; thanks!
    People in Asia don't bow their heads to greet each other, they duck from Shizuo's flying vending machines! :D
    -Shizuo/Shizuko Heiwajimab:pleased
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    For me if i was quitting that would be almost impossible since all my stuff is bound and i personally don't want to give my account, plus many people say they quit and come back and that become a problem if they gave their account and want it back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • sissylucas
    sissylucas Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i put in my code but didnt get my mount i love pwi its a great game to play