So let me get this straight..

_Skai_ - Raging Tide
_Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
The new promotion for Sunshine Packs that give event gold, it's not a one-per-character thing anymore like the last one?

If that's the case I might just spam myself some 100 packs and get me hundreds of event gold b:dirty
[SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
Post edited by _Skai_ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Best way to sell the worst packs. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Ya... I still have 500 event gold from the last promotion... I'm gonna pass...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    wonder in how many days they'll remove refinement aids and/or charms from event boutique?
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    wonder in how many days they'll remove refinement aids and/or charms from event boutique?

At 7/25 right after the promotion b:nosebleed
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    They still arent worth it.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The new promotion for Sunshine Packs that give event gold, it's not a one-per-character thing anymore like the last one?

If that's the case I might just spam myself some 100 packs and get me hundreds of event gold b:dirty

There is no once-per-character limit on this promotion b:victory
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    :O Spamming time
  • AdiLynnRose - Raging Tide
    AdiLynnRose - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited July 2012

There is no once-per-character limit on this promotion b:victory

Only bumping this because this wasn't the response I got from filing a ticket. Bought xx amount of packs on one character got my cards. Then switch to my non merch toon, on the same account. Bought xx amount of packs, no cards. Customer service basically said it was limited to one character per account to receive the cards............

I know a few other that had the same issue and got the same response. I looked closely and saw nothing stating what customer service has.....

So, it seems like those of this did as I did get screwed?
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    real question is, why do you have more than 1 character on your merch toon.
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Only bumping this because this wasn't the response I got from filing a ticket. Bought xx amount of packs on one character got my cards. Then switch to my non merch toon, on the same account. Bought xx amount of packs, no cards. Customer service basically said it was limited to one character per account to receive the cards............

I know a few other that had the same issue and got the same response. I looked closely and saw nothing stating what customer service has.....

So, it seems like those of this did as I did get screwed?

there's like a bit of lag when buying the second set on another toon, I bought the packs on my main and got them right away, then bought them on an alt and had to wait like 5 minutes before the mail came.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • AdiLynnRose - Raging Tide
    AdiLynnRose - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    there's like a bit of lag when buying the second set on another toon, I bought the packs on my main and got them right away, then bought them on an alt and had to wait like 5 minutes before the mail came.

This was last week though when I purchased them. I know a few people that have had the same issue. And they got the same response from CS
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    I didn't cs any of my packs this time, and I bought 6 sets of 100 in total, and I got them all. Though I didn't buy them all at the same time. I bought 100, then I waited until I got them in my mailbox before I bought another set, and so on.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I didn't cs any of my packs this time, and I bought 6 sets of 100 in total, and I got them all. Though I didn't buy them all at the same time. I bought 100, then I waited until I got them in my mailbox before I bought another set, and so on.

They used the CS abbreviation for Customer Support not cashshop :P
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute