Alternative to lunar fee

Options
OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Suggestion Box
How about making it 1m to summon a boss instead of 3m to enter? Mobs will still need to be killed to summon the npc to summon the boss. Boss kills won't be needed to move on to next area, but instead you have to clear all of the mobs in the area to get the next area npc to spawn.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by OontzOontz - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    A rather useless idea.

There's just not enough reason to go to Lunar. BH costs too much, you can farm the recast pieces from Warsong and the mats for making Lunar Nirvana can mostly be farmed via the BH squads and buying anyway.

Granted, your idea would boost the amount of BH Lunars done. However, it would also pretty much put a big nail on doing full Lunars. After all, it would now cost most than doing a partial run, and there's nothing you could gain from it, short of the near-extinct Lunar gear that require a specific drop from a boss.

And really, if you want to make BH Lunar popular, there's other ways to do it. The coin fee on Lunar was put to place mostly because of Lunar Nirvana gear. After all, if you could farm the Lunar Nirvana and TT Nirvana at a similar cost, there would be very little reason to get the TT Nirvana, as the Lunar variant is both tradeable and quite often better than the TT variant.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Simplest solution would be to make Lunar require ONLY essence of nature much like TT has the equivalent with subs. If they wanted to say X essences wasn't enough to justify the run they could have it setup that the NPC that leads to each path requires a different number of essences depending on the boss you'd encounter or path you'd go on. Simple fix, gives essences (and special mats) some more value, and allows interest to rise without reverting Lunar to having no fee whatsoever.