Would this work better?

Options
ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
Ok so the new nirvana 3rd cast costs to transfer refines/shards/sockets every reroll from what eveyone has been saying. So the cost to reroll and keep your shiit is pretty far out there. So my question is...

Would it be cheaper or more effective to make from scratch the one you want, either starting from TT or buying a cheap g13/g15 nirvana to go to third cast with and reroll till you got the stats you want on it and then transfer your +12 refines from your old ones? You'll still have to reshard, but shards are for the most part easy to come by and with the possiblity of 10 to 20 rerolls to get the right stats keeping it all would seem overly costly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
Post edited by ZoracGallant - Raging Tide on

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Ok so the new nirvana 3rd cast costs to transfer refines/shards/sockets every reroll from what eveyone has been saying. So the cost to reroll and keep your shiit is pretty far out there. So my question is...

Would it be cheaper or more effective to make from scratch the one you want, either starting from TT or buying a cheap g13/g15 nirvana to go to third cast with and reroll till you got the stats you want on it and then transfer your +12 refines from your old ones? You'll still have to reshard, but shards are for the most part easy to come by and with the possiblity of 10 to 20 rerolls to get the right stats keeping it all would seem overly costly.

Transferring refines using the agent is a SHT ton more expensive then transferring during a recast.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Transferring refines using the agent is a SHT ton more expensive then transferring during a recast.

That I didn't know since I've never tried it before just knew about it. But even still the question still remains, is it cheaper making a new 200 mil wep and getting the stats you want and transfering your +12 refines to it or is it cheaper to just say fvck it and not transfer anything and have to get to +12 again. I suppose if you are insanly lucky it can be cheaper, but I'm just curious what the average cost of each would be to see which one is more feasible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    That I didn't know since I've never tried it before just knew about it. But even still the question still remains, is it cheaper making a new 200 mil wep and getting the stats you want and transfering your +12 refines to it or is it cheaper to just say fvck it and not transfer anything and have to get to +12 again. I suppose if you are insanly lucky it can be cheaper, but I'm just curious what the average cost of each would be to see which one is more feasible.

I think it was over 1000 chiekun stones to transfer a +12 alone.... thats enough to save everything (+12 4 sock josd for example) and reroll it at least once.... So cheaper to say *** it and scratch it and start over new if you plan on rerolling a bunch of times.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I think it was over 1000 chiekun stones to transfer a +12 alone.... thats enough to save everything (+12 4 sock josd for example) and reroll it at least once.... So cheaper to say *** it and scratch it and start over new if you plan on rerolling a bunch of times.

b:beatup

Think I'll just stay g15
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    clean g16 **** g15 just get it and suck it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
    edited June 2012
    Options
    clean g16 **** g15 just get it and suck it up.

how about you link the stats, last I checked +12 g15 does a weee bit more damage than g16 with no refines or shards. And if you say it's from attack lvls I'll slap you, I don't need attack lvls my sin has 105 already, now if I had some def lvls that be nice b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    possums's get stuck in car wheel wells,fyi.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • unceuncerave
    edited June 2012
    Options

And you are far from the "best" barb in HT. I can easily name 5 better then you.

Ouka
    The_Wall
    Houjken
    BeastIsBad
    maartnewborn

and thats just off the top of my head without any thinking.
    edited June 2012
    Options

b:laugh

They also bite like a jewish mother with a bad hair day after running out of food stamps when mad

But you know if you think about it, when a possum goes, it takes a tire, maybe inconviences some

But when an eagle goes, there goes a 747 all passengers lost
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    if you have this item then anything will work for you.

http://leehyder.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/money.jpg
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • unceuncerave
    edited June 2012
    Options
    how about you link the stats, last I checked +12 g15 does a weee bit more damage than g16 with no refines or shards. And if you say it's from attack lvls I'll slap you, I don't need attack lvls my sin has 105 already, now if I had some def lvls that be nice b:chuckle

If you want defense levels get r8r. Attack levels is still better.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    if you have this item then anything will work for you.

http://leehyder.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/money.jpg

Get a j-o-b?
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    And you are far from the "best" barb in HT. I can easily name 5 better then you.

Ouka
    The_Wall
    Houjken
    BeastIsBad
    maartnewborn

and thats just off the top of my head without any thinking.

only barb i can see on this listen that good is most likely The_Wall. Never done anytihng which HojuKen but i can believe it. Beast is just good cuz of his +12 VISA, use to be a good barb that farmed stuff back in salad then that changed. Maart i guess u could say is a good barb if u are talking about damage-wise and not tanking, since he is a DD barb build and not tank build. Ouka is good in his own way, decent tank but huge mouth and troll attempts in tw like hes trying to make people mad and **** up, doesnt occassionally work.

BTW

InB4BEASTRAGESAGAINANDMAKESLAMEEXCUSESANDTRIESTOTROLLMEORMYWIFE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.