Eagle Claw weapon

weapon762
weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
edited August 2012 in The Crafting Nook
hello i was wondering if somebody has info on this weapon i was looking for answers regarding where the mold quest or a tip in the right direction or if anybody want is looking to sell it or trade for it i would be much obliged . im a lv 30 seeker it thought this weapon or the shady blade would be right for me
Vae Victis.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• shopitup
    shopitup Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The easiest way to get that weapon is through divine quests. Get lucky enough to get three purple quests from the Emissary of Light before you're out of its level range, and there you go.

Divine quest weapons are, of course, untradeable, so you'll have to get (and complete) those three purples yourself. The mold for a tradeable eagle's claw is a Qingzi drop, which means it'll be semi-rare.

The shady blade costs five divine honors of the light, and if there's a dozen tradeable ones across all the servers I'd be surprised. That mold basically doesn't drop.
  • LilGucci - Dreamweaver
    LilGucci - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I too have been looking for this weapon...none to be found! im also lv 30 seeker...the divine quest are a pain...i have bought orders from the general and cant get any quests unless i use an honor to refresh the page which is pointless because we need 3 honors to get the wep.