Questi0n t0 Pkers

2»

Comments

• ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    One big hole in your explanation: the class of the players.

Tideborn are so outrageously OP. An R9 fish doesn't have to be skillful to win a 1v1 against another class of similar gear. Any other class defeating a fish of similar gear would be a test of skill yes, but fish classes are already on easy mode, there's no such thing as a fish with skill.

N0, because I clearly stated I am n0t dealing with class specifics I put it in brackets >_>....Anyway if we g0t int0 class specifics thats a wh0le 0ther wall 0f text I c0uld write, 0n the 0pness 0f r9+12 psys/sins in general. But I am n0t talking n0r dealing with that right n0w.

Besides I am pretty sure m0st already kn0w by n0w the 0pness 0f fishes that it d0es n0t even need t0 be stated anym0re...It's c0mm0n knowledge I w0uld h0pe L0l.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'm sure, he takes out entire Enrage wizzy squads with MSS D:

lol the fact that you let it happen was surprising
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    N0, because I clearly stated I am n0t dealing with class specifics I put it in brackets >_>....Anyway if we g0t int0 class specifics thats a wh0le 0ther wall 0f text I c0uld write, 0n the 0pness 0f r9+12 psys/sins in general. But I am n0t talking n0r dealing with that right n0w.

Besides I am pretty sure m0st already kn0w by n0w the 0pness 0f fishes that it d0es n0t even need t0 be stated anym0re...It's c0mm0n knowledge I w0uld h0pe L0l.
    Except the person you're directing your post to is a fish! =_= Granted I also didn't see your brackets. Your rainbow text is kind of hard to read.

@ Gorg, um, no. It's your opponent who has to keep track of your voodoos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Except the person you're directing your post to is a fish! =_=

I don't know why but this is the most amusing line in this thread. Gorg is a fish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    sleepcat wrote: »
    I don't know why but this is the most amusing line in this thread. Gorg is a fish.

Come back from retirement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Except the person you're directing your post to is a fish!

b:chuckle

Gorg is a fish

fish are OP

ergo nobody wants to attack Gorg

coz Gorg is a fish

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
    edited June 2012
    Aesth0r

Y0u're inc0rrect, I am n0t directing my answer at G0rg specifically, I am directing my answer at his questi0n. 'h0w d0 y0u differentiate skill vs gear'(paraphrasing here)'. What y0ur getting at aesth0r is a wh0le 0ther t0pic, which w0uld basically be 'Fish take n0 skill t0 play'. Which again is n0t what G0rg I believe n0r myself are talking ab0ut.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    A thread about some nub cash shopper that can't even kill LVL 50s ? Seriously? I remembered that I saw him/her dead in west gate and he QQed.
    QQ about fish

Fish are easy to kill... IJS.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    A thread about some nub cash shopper that can't even kill LVL 50s ? Seriously? I remembered that I saw him/her dead in west gate and he QQed.

Fish are easy to kill... IJS.

y0u kn0w, s0metimes I want t0 reply t0 y0ur p0st seri0usly, but I already kn0w y0ur tr0lling s0 it's s0 p0intless QQQQQ
  • Nazgrel_NZ - Heavens Tear
    Nazgrel_NZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    <-- is not concerned regarding gorg and pk. the rest of the convo i also am not concerned regarding xD
  • Remirre - Heavens Tear
    Remirre - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    <-- is not concerned regarding gorg and pk. the rest of the convo i also am not concerned regarding xD

b:kiss