New SOT boss sucks

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The problem to me is the need for barb. There are simply so few barbs on Archo that getting my BHs done on sin w/o dualing on the barb the same time is just frustrating. I really dont feel like +10ing my sins armors is reasonable to simply tank a freaking BH boss. BHs were never a problem and all that was achieved was harder time for "normal" ppl to get their BHs done.

Sins aren't tanks, and barbs aren't necessary to tank it. Just world chat for a tank, there are plenty of bms that can tank it, and there are plenty of bms across all the servers. Hell, I had an archer tank it with the help of a mystic and a cleric. I don't think its reasonable that low refines sins can tank just about everything, and i'm a low refined sin. They shouldn't be good at everything pve related, but besides aoe, they pretty much are and that is a ridiculous. Glad to see them forcing people to team up with others, tbh. Reminds me of the old days where people went into instances with much less quality gear, gear that would make them get called fails now, and rocked all of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • gouraudpalm2
    gouraudpalm2 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Then the devs can return tt 3-x back to normal
  • ClaireSH - Lothranis
    ClaireSH - Lothranis Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Good to know barb has his job back again consider how OP sins are ><.This is GJ PWI.Need more of them Big Bosses b:victory
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    OMG OMG OMG I can t believe I lived enough to finally see a post with a Sin QQing about something they can t solo, this so make my day, I can go to sleep now with a smile, Thks PWI for this little moment of hapiness on this so un-perfect world b:thanks
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Sins aren't tanks, and barbs aren't necessary to tank it. Just world chat for a tank, there are plenty of bms that can tank it, and there are plenty of bms across all the servers. Hell, I had an archer tank it with the help of a mystic and a cleric. I don't think its reasonable that low refines sins can tank just about everything, and i'm a low refined sin. They shouldn't be good at everything pve related, but besides aoe, they pretty much are and that is a ridiculous. Glad to see them forcing people to team up with others, tbh. Reminds me of the old days where people went into instances with much less quality gear, gear that would make them get called fails now, and rocked all of it.

+1

Plus, the main reason for the barb shortage is that they became obsolete. This update pulled my barb out of retirement, and I am pretty sure more will since there now is a reason to play a barb outside TW.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    OMG OMG OMG I can t believe I lived enough to finally see a post with a Sin QQing about something they can t solo, this so make my day, I can go to sleep now with a smile, Thks PWI for this little moment of hapiness on this so un-perfect world b:thanks

Though you have to ask why do sins solo Abaddon and Seat?

Personally I did it for a few reasons. Firstly, because those BHs are boring in a squad; All you do is go to a boss, spark, auto-attack and yawn. Secondly because I found the challenge in soloing Seat and Abaddon to be enough reason to play the game.

For me personally, not being able to solo Seat and Abaddon and not being able to tank those BHs means that I have very little reason to improve my gear. After all, improving my weapon is rather pointless if I already have to limit my damage. Similarly, improving my armors isn't going to make me able to solo it anyway, so why would I bother with that either?

So I'm stuck in a situation where I have been working months to be comfortable able to improve my gear, only for this update to pretty much make all of that pointless. So now I'm just pretty much merchanting coins for the sake of merchanting, rather than improving my gear.
    +1

Plus, the main reason for the barb shortage is that they became obsolete. This update pulled my barb out of retirement, and I am pretty sure more will since there now is a reason to play a barb outside TW.

Though I can easily foresee the community ****ing this thing up as well. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if people started "requiring" Barb, BM and Cleric in a squad, leaving 3 spots for the rest.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Though you have to ask why do sins solo Abaddon and Seat?

The reason I solo'ed seat/aba was because it was faster on my own then with a squad. Why ? Because ppl adapted every freaking instance to sins and aps. Even though seat was always 3x faster with a "healer", "tank", "aoe damage" and "1 target damage" setup, random bh squads usually go only for "1 target damage" to poke mobs 1 by 1. This was something so frustrating that I stopped on doing seat with squads and just solo'ed them (filling with friends as I advance).

Even in metal yesterday with my bm, I got asked if I didn't have fists... Why would I even want to use fists in metal untill boss ?!

For me all the sin-mania and dps-craziness was crippling squads by going beyond reasonable. 1 person solo should never be faster then that same person with 5 others.
    Personally I did it for a few reasons. Firstly, because those BHs are boring in a squad; All you do is go to a boss, spark, auto-attack and yawn. Secondly because I found the challenge in soloing Seat and Abaddon to be enough reason to play the game.

Aren't you contradicting yourself a bit here ? Firstly, if you find the old bosses challenging, you can still kill them whenever you want (drops might even become more valuable again). Secondly, aren't the new bosses more challenging for a squad then the old bh ? No wine, they can kill you, you can't just spark>auto-attack, ...
    So I'm stuck in a situation where I have been working months to be comfortable able to improve my gear, only for this update to pretty much make all of that pointless. So now I'm just pretty much merchanting coins for the sake of merchanting, rather than improving my gear.

b:laugh Imo your problem, and that of most merchants, think in terms of "coin value". Why do you act like all your gear suddenly became useless ? Sins are still a good asset in bh squad : the road to the boss, with skill spamming sins do decent damage on boss, subsea, rib strike, ... They are just not over-wanted like before. Wanting more then 1 of a specific class is always bad imo.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    The reason I solo'ed seat/aba was because it was faster on my own then with a squad. Why ? Because ppl adapted every freaking instance to sins and aps. Even though seat was always 3x faster with a "healer", "tank", "aoe damage" and "1 target damage" setup, random bh squads usually go only for "1 target damage" to poke mobs 1 by 1. This was something so frustrating that I stopped on doing seat with squads and just solo'ed them (filling with friends as I advance).

Even in metal yesterday with my bm, I got asked if I didn't have fists... Why would I even want to use fists in metal untill boss ?!

For me all the sin-mania and dps-craziness was crippling squads by going beyond reasonable. 1 person solo should never be faster then that same person with 5 others.

Well I always found Seat and Abaddon to be ... boring. With BB and a bunch of DDs, there's really no point in doing anything except debuffing and auto-attacking. When I did Seat solo, I actually preferred to use Knife Throw with Torturess to interrupt her debuff, something that I had never even thought of when I was doing it in squads.

Similarly, the difficulty in soloing with my gear would've been motivation for me to do all of the 100 culti.
    Aren't you contradicting yourself a bit here ? Firstly, if you find the old bosses challenging, you can still kill them whenever you want (drops might even become more valuable again). Secondly, aren't the new bosses more challenging for a squad then the old bh ? No wine, they can kill you, you can't just spark>auto-attack, ...

Not really. I can of course still go and do the bosses, but there's no reward to it. I know I can do them consistently, so there's none of that "Yay I finally did it!". And killing a random boss for little to no reward really doesn't justify the remaining 180m I'd have on my Pan Gu, Creator.

And my problem isn't that the bosses are more difficult, it's that the difficulty makes my last few gear improvements and my future gear improvements obsolete. And considering that I've been merchanting months for those upgrades, it's rather sad.
    b:laugh Imo your problem, and that of most merchants, think in terms of "coin value". Why do you act like all your gear suddenly became useless ? Sins are still a good asset in bh squad : the road to the boss, with skill spamming sins do decent damage on boss, subsea, rib strike, ... They are just not over-wanted like before. Wanting more then 1 of a specific class is always bad imo.

Well it's not that. It's just that as things are, I'd actually get more out of leveling my Archer and using my sins gear on my Archer. And that's just sad. Because really, the very reason I ever rerolled from an Archer to Assassin was because Sins were more durable.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    @ Olbaze : Sorry, but all I see is yet another sin QQ'ing about how their easy-godmode is gone. Indirectly, sins have been nerfed a bit (more then the other "aps classes") and it was about time if you ask me. And I really don't see how your gear upgrades became "obsolete" on just 2 bh bosses that you can't solo anymore. Sounds like your only reason for gear and activity were bh aba and seat ...
  • spensen
    spensen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i kinda like SoT boss better than Aba. Aps no longer rules in the BH new bosses :P
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    @ Olbaze : Sorry, but all I see is yet another sin QQ'ing about how their easy-godmode is gone. Indirectly, sins have been nerfed a bit (more then the other "aps classes") and it was about time if you ask me. And I really don't see how your gear upgrades became "obsolete" on just 2 bh bosses that you can't solo anymore. Sounds like your only reason for gear and activity were bh aba and seat ...

Well soloing Seat and Abaddon was a major reason for me to improve my gear. And it's not about "easy-godmode", it's about what I liked doing. I like to be self-sufficient, that's why I started merchanting, that's why I upgraded all of my manufacturing skills.

If I'm in a squad, the DPS of the squad used to be so high that anything more than a spark macro was literally a waste of time; countless times I used Power Dash only for that to cause me to miss most of a HF or for the boss to die during the casting animation.

The community of this game just isn't fit for what's going on in Seat and Abaddon. When I had to control my aggro in the lower levels on my sin or when I played my Archer, I was literally told to stop wasting time. For an Archer, controlling aggro is still a plausible thing since they'll mostly be out of range of AoEs and whatnot, but for a sin it's not often so: They need the bloodpaint heals, the spark heals, the spark immunity. At least I know I did.

Heck, if they wanted to make barbs more useful, I'd suggest giving them a spammable skill that forces an enemy to target the barb for X seconds. Of course, that would probably just result in DDs completely ignoring their armor. But it's not like they weren't doing that already.

And really, considering that it's still possible for sins to solo both of them, not to mention tank them, as long as they have high refines, it's really only affecting low-to-middle refines folk.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Well soloing Seat and Abaddon was a major reason for me to improve my gear. And it's not about "easy-godmode", it's about what I liked doing. I like to be self-sufficient, that's why I started merchanting, that's why I upgraded all of my manufacturing skills.

If I'm in a squad, the DPS of the squad used to be so high that anything more than a spark macro was literally a waste of time; countless times I used Power Dash only for that to cause me to miss most of a HF or for the boss to die during the casting animation.

The community of this game just isn't fit for what's going on in Seat and Abaddon. When I had to control my aggro in the lower levels on my sin or when I played my Archer, I was literally told to stop wasting time. For an Archer, controlling aggro is still a plausible thing since they'll mostly be out of range of AoEs and whatnot, but for a sin it's not often so: They need the bloodpaint heals, the spark heals, the spark immunity. At least I know I did.

Heck, if they wanted to make barbs more useful, I'd suggest giving them a spammable skill that forces an enemy to target the barb for X seconds. Of course, that would probably just result in DDs completely ignoring their armor. But it's not like they weren't doing that already.

And really, considering that it's still possible for sins to solo both of them, not to mention tank them, as long as they have high refines, it's really only affecting low-to-middle refines folk.

all i hear is qq i am not as op anymore and i cant solo it anymore.
    dude its a MMO not a singel cumputer game it is about time they become really bosses
    barb are not really needed but we do like feeling wanted again
    about ur gear i could care less if ur gear become absolute purely based on that ur a LA melee class
    glad ur enjoy ur old school archer more then easy mode aps sin
    welcome to mmo world where gear always keep advancing and tank are needed to tank
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Well soloing Seat and Abaddon was a major reason for me to improve my gear.

Then find new reasons. That's how it goes in MMOs usually. When you run out of goals, you search for new ones.

I don't PK. I also don't TW (because of my timezone, I've only done TW once but I'd rather sleep). With that in mind, I technically don't need to improve my gear since PvE is easy.

I'm working towards improving it anyway. Especially as a veno that can hide behind the herc, why would I need to improve my gear?

It's simple, I just keep setting goals for myself otherwise I'd have nothing to do in-game. I can help my friends/faction better as I get better gear, I can survive more things (eg. faction trials), I can tank more things (with herc or not) and I can do more things as I get stronger...that's enough of a reason for me. Sure I can't tank 1/3 of things a tank can tank but I'm not here to replace the real tanks.

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i spend ages making this toon (sin) and getting gear just to have a new boss that slaughters aps..
    well ty pwi full squad and we just keep die'in
    is it in the contence of the squad that does it cos no barb??
    had seeker sin sin cleric archer bm
    old bosses that'd be a fine build but not now..
    please explain how ya supposed to do it now a days..
    Thank you

This just in:

The BH Boss said you suck..that is all.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    learn to look for barbs, clerics, mystics, psychics etc.

boss is ridiculously easy with a barb in squad and aps people that avoid going aps because they go "squish" if they do so b:pleased

I like it, sins in my faction that used to solo bh call for squadds now, and it's helping the socialization and grouping up of people=P

Stop QQing and learn to run with a squad, that was the whole point of these bosses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Though I can easily foresee the community ****ing this thing up as well. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if people started "requiring" Barb, BM and Cleric in a squad, leaving 3 spots for the rest.

Which was exactly my point. We did full sin SoT for lolz with our "tank" being 8k hp w/o buffs. Oh well, that failed so we got buffs & cleric to BB. There was still charm ticks I believe and if that kind of sin has trouble tanking the thing, point where sin can tank SoT is pretty high. There is simply not enough barbs or even BMs that can handle it. Archosaur is quite far behind in average gear compared to other servers. Finding Seekers/BMs that have 11k+ hp w/o barb buffs? Either they are R9 or one of the 2 I`ve seen on server if we only count actives.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Which was exactly my point. We did full sin SoT for lolz with our "tank" being 8k hp w/o buffs. Oh well, that failed so we got buffs & cleric to BB. There was still charm ticks I believe and if that kind of sin has trouble tanking the thing, point where sin can tank SoT is pretty high. There is simply not enough barbs or even BMs that can handle it. Archosaur is quite far behind in average gear compared to other servers. Finding Seekers/BMs that have 11k+ hp w/o barb buffs? Either they are R9 or one of the 2 I`ve seen on server if we only count actives.

Maybe it's time to get back the real axes BMs and real vit barbs and not fist barb with 7 k hp buffed.

On my cleric i sometimes see some barb with less or the same hp than me cause they are fist, people should stop to try to fist every class in the game.

It's like the fist BMs killing themself on bramble in TW....

People should learn their skill, i know many sins lvl 100+ who can (well was i guess with change) able to solo pretty much many thing and the majority of their skill are lvl 1 or not even learned except ofc triple spark and BP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I hope that the *** population will decrease, annoying to see FAIL sins who think hook and thorns are the way to go at lvl 100 or the ones that refine only weapon above +5 leaving the rest of the gear barely at +3 then ***** at cleric or mystic that they die.
    edited June 2012
    I hope that the *** population will decrease, annoying to see FAIL sins who think hook and thorns are the way to go at lvl 100 or the ones that refine only weapon above +5 leaving the rest of the gear barely at +3 then ***** at cleric or mystic that they die.

Lol i see often the sin in squad jump on a mob (in BH) and die one shot and he say ''f***** cleric do your job'', so i need to answer ''dude you have 3k hp i'm cleric not magician i can't heal you when you are dead cause you got one shot, so go farm to gear up..''.

I seriously never understand how Sins can solo Boss but cannot solo one single little mob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Empu already suggested that people need to pass an IQ test to be eligible to roll an assassin. b:chuckle

As it goes solo wise, also soloed seat and abba, tested my capabilities what I can and cannot do, went to the extent of doing both BH`s successfully even without buffs, just my own, gets your blood pumping every time when you see low hp. :P
    edited June 2012
    Empu already suggested that people need to pass an IQ test to be eligible to roll an assassin. b:chuckle

That should be for every class. xD

I did FB99 SoT yesterday, so we needed the boss hellfire etc, we was 1 BM (8k hp), 2 clerics ans 2 mystics (i was one of the mystic with my pro aquadash and TT90 green gears since i'm lvl 99)
    The BM was constantly QQing saying we could not do it without a sin for BP him, all the time ''we need a sin, i need BP or that will fail'', guess what, we did all boss and he never die, just one cleric die at hellfire and 1 cleric and mystic at torteress (<- the boss before hell not sure the name) cause a fail pull bring all mobs and boss.
    One cleric was using the morai weapon and the other mystic was using the full set of morai all gears and the weapon.

Now BM cannot do anything without BP, look like they don't remember they was playing their class before sin and without BP. Its like people who don't want run a FC without a seeker, its like people don't remember that we was doing these thing way before these class exist and we was good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i hope they improve other bosses/instances the same way b:pleased
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I seriously never understand how Sins can solo Boss but cannot solo one single little mob.

It's mostly them not knowing how to deal with the mob kiting them. Or using knife throw to pull the mob who then proceeds to hit them until they run close as opposed to most of the bosses that start chasing you. Sins defense is largely in the heals they get from bp, so they don't handle being out of melee spam range very well. This is also why a lot of them don't use all their skills, cuz their hp is so low that taking the time to cast the skill causes their charm to tick. I personally have never been that bad except for when I have lag, but i've also always believed in gear over level. I had my tt99 and the rank and coin for rank 8, long before I hit those levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i spend ages making this toon (sin) and getting gear just to have a new boss that slaughters aps..
    well ty pwi full squad and we just keep die'in
    is it in the contence of the squad that does it cos no barb??
    had seeker sin sin cleric archer bm
    old bosses that'd be a fine build but not now..
    please explain how ya supposed to do it now a days..
    Thank you

Read the sig.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Maybe it's time to get back the real axes BMs and real vit barbs and not fist barb with 7 k hp buffed.

On my cleric i sometimes see some barb with less or the same hp than me cause they are fist, people should stop to try to fist every class in the game.

It's like the fist BMs killing themself on bramble in TW....

People should learn their skill, i know many sins lvl 100+ who can (well was i guess with change) able to solo pretty much many thing and the majority of their skill are lvl 1 or not even learned except ofc triple spark and BP.

And completely missing the point. The SoT Boss`s spell hits my sin for ~9k and I`ve been using 11k hp as safe limit. Axe BMs? If one would make Axe BM with added vit, one wouldnt really keep aggro. The problem isnt fist barbs, I`ve yet to see barb die on that boss as long as they`re charmed or there is a cleric. The problem is need for either barb or quite highly refined BM/Seeker(/Sin/Archer) and the lack of said individuals.

I really dont see any problem in BHs being easy and making them harder will only result into longer time to find squads. Well harder is wrong word for it, cutting the pool of players that can tank the boss is more accurate. My barb is my main but I find the direction where barbs become the "only tank class in game" quite harmful for the game as whole. There`s actually been BH SoT squad WCing for a barb for an hour now, granted it`s only BH2 of the day but still.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Archosaur is quite far behind in average gear compared to other servers. Finding Seekers/BMs that have 11k+ hp w/o barb buffs? Either they are R9 or one of the 2 I`ve seen on server if we only count actives.

My bm has 10.5k hp w/o barb buff. That is 3 base vit, no rank 9, only 3 sockets filled for hp (3 vit stones) while all the rest is sapphire gemmed and not even all +10 armors ...

My bm can tank aba and seat bosses, even though I need a cleric in squad for buff (not mystic cause no def buff). Keep in mind that only the FIRST bleed tick hits hard, the ticks after only hit 1/3th each time. Also keep in mind that BB doesn't reduce the bleed, so you are actually better off with IH spammed on the tank (and possibly purify before bleed ticks).

The only problem I could see for your server, is that it opened when the aps-craze already started. So you guys probably don't have the old toons to dig up.
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited June 2012
    The only problem I could see for your server, is that it opened when the aps-craze already started. So you guys probably don't have the old toons to dig up.

But they have TW right ? So unless the server is full of Bm's who fist the crystal I'm sure there's a fair few who are built for PvE Aps and TW survivability
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012

Nowhere near +10 refines, not rank 9, 10 base vit...10785 HP unbuffed...

Biggest HP add is my r8 recast set bonus of 1200 HP...

Wow, your server is definitely behind...

Not to mention I could tank just about anything at 8k unbuffed HP...
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
    edited June 2012
    But they have TW right ? So unless the server is full of Bm's who fist the crystal I'm sure there's a fair few who are built for PvE Aps and TW survivability

On my server many BM use fist in TW....they love kill themself on bramble...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    On my server many BM use fist in TW....they love kill themself on bramble...

I kill myself on bramble when I accidentally zerk crit on a large group D:

Although I do love how fast fist/claw BMs drop...They often ask me how I got so much P.Def...