Commander Badge

Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
I saw that you can get a badge that gives you more Prestige (20%, 50%, 80%)... Are these worth getting if you're in an order just to learn a skill? Which one would be best? And can you get one in every order you go to?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
BigHearts member... f:grin
Post edited by Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I saw that you can get a badge that gives you more Prestige (20%, 50%, 80%)... Are these worth getting if you're in an order just to learn a skill? Which one would be best? And can you get one in every order you go to?

All of them give the prestige badge. Yes it is worth getting it for skills / mounts / gear. You'll cut the amount of time getting the stupid prestige by over 2 weeks. Influence is in abundance so you don't need more unless you want shards / rep/ spirit / exp.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    All of them give the prestige badge. Yes it is worth getting it for skills / mounts / gear. You'll cut the amount of time getting the stupid prestige by over 2 weeks. Influence is in abundance so you don't need more unless you want shards / rep/ spirit / exp.

Cool I just got the 80% one... And good to know I can get one in Corona too for getting the puffball skill... Finally some quicker progress... Thanks for the quick reply... b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Odinna - Dreamweaver
    Odinna - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Where do I get that badges? b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You so much Silvy for the sig! b:pleased
    edited May 2012
    Where do I get that badges? b:pleased

When you have enough prestige you can buy it with influence from your orders elder I believe.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• FartsALot - Harshlands
    FartsALot - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It is not an instant % increase, it has a set # of prestige points, that adds as you turn in the quests. It may not be worth getting, and you can only get 1 per order, if you take the 80% in Lum, you can not get it in Shroud or Corona.
    edited May 2012
    It is not an instant % increase, it has a set # of prestige points, that adds as you turn in the quests. It may not be worth getting, and you can only get 1 per order, if you take the 80% in Lum, you can not get it in Shroud or Corona.

Yes its a set value that it adds. So instead of 65 a day the 80% will add an extra 52 a day until all of it is used it.

What do you mean you can't get it in another order? As in combined? (that would kinda make sense...) or you can only get 1 and never get any other?
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Small note.. you can only have the 80% badge in 1 order so you have to pick which order gets which grade of badge. Save the 80% for the order you need the most prestige in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited May 2012
    Small note.. you can only have the 80% badge in 1 order so you have to pick which order gets which grade of badge. Save the 80% for the order you need the most prestige in.

So one order can get 50% one order can get 80 and the other gets 25?

Seems silly. And is this a one time purchase or can you keep getting it once the X amount of prestige is used up
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited May 2012

That does seem stupid if that is the case, I am hoping that I am able to get the 80% badge in a different order after my current one has run out.

I did get the Corona badge anyway so if I can't get the 80% in Luminance when I change it won't be so bad since I can go back to Corona and get Nirvana Talismans
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So one order can get 50% one order can get 80 and the other gets 25?

Seems silly. And is this a one time purchase or can you keep getting it once the X amount of prestige is used up

You can get all 3 badges - per char (25, 50, 80), but you can only get one of the 3 options per order. If you designate to get the 80% one for your current order, and you then move to a different order, only the 25% and 50% will be available for you to choose when you switch order. I found it funny that about 90% of the people on my server didn't read the text carefully, and pretty much almost every one I've come across so far took the 80% one xD. I would advise anyone who has not picked up their order yet to save the 80% badge for the order you have not gotten any prestige in, and take the 25% or 50% for your current order to meet your prestige goal.