Character design help

Options
Jeremied - Sanctuary
Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
So I found this character picture on tumblr http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3ljbkaxQ31r6fycho2_1280.png

I really like his face, but not the fish part, or the eyes which...<_< Well, I don't wanna risk it. Can someone make me something similar to that, but in Elf form please? :) Thanks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
"You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3

Comments

• ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    open up a new fish toon, find the face you want mark the locations of all sliders and then go to your toon and make the changes you want to your sliders.

That's the legal way to do it

There are easier ways with the .ini files for the game but I won't tell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    open up a new fish toon, find the face you want mark the locations of all sliders and then go to your toon and make the changes you want to your sliders.

That's the legal way to do it

There are easier ways with the .ini files for the game but I won't tell
    Thanks. XD Maybe I'll stick that pic into the character creator reference images, so I'll have it there when I make it.

b:thanks I'd prefer to keep this as legal as possible. ^^ I know ini editing wouldn't work anyway since the two races use completely different base meshes and textures, and I don't think those would mix very well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3