what's happened to LIVE CHAT?

shashahah
shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
was searching the forums since i can remember that in fall its been stated "we r working on bringing live chat back up asap", but couldnt find that statement...

anyway...lol
cant even remember if its been fall 2011 or the previous year already...

any1 got any updates regarding this? or were we just given some excuse in order not to qq again?
Post edited by shashahah on

Comments

• _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    They do not have enough GM's for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Facebook.com/tangyfox
    EX Legendary on Sanctuary
    Moved to LC to PK
  • Thorntons - Archosaur
    Thorntons - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Live chat worked for about 1 year I think, about 3 years ago lol. Then they just slowly ignored it more and more, and for some reason it magically developed bugs, and they have yet to fix it.
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Just given some excuse of course. Live chat was removed because it made the gms have to actually work for their pay. Not like it was any better then the ticketing system. They still refused to do anything about problems people had.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    According to ChaoticShelly in a topic about a month ago, PWE has hired more staff for Perfect World International. So, I don't see why Live Chat was killed and isn't currently present.

Oh right, Perfect World Entertainment is one of the worst gaming companies as of present, in terms of customer support. Shocking.
  • Ingrafer - Heavens Tear
    Ingrafer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    sadly Trem is right.
    I had completely forgotten about that Live support >.<