[Request for help] Spring looking place

Xainou - Sanctuary
Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
edited May 2012 in The Fanatics Forum
So I'm trying to make a signature for my mystic. I know what I want, I got my font set.
But I'm totally missing a location. Unfornately I don't have much time on my hands either so I can't go on a big exploration tour.

Anyone got a tip of a place that looks like fresh, green spring? Or maybe something magical with plants? b:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
Post edited by Xainou - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Sanctuary?

The Earthguard area?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    I thought of Sanctuary... But it's more like cherry blossoms. I wanna go with green. b:surrender

As for EG area... it's pretty big x_x;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Heaven? Unicorn Forest?

Most of Tellus is summery, rather than springy.

Even Plume looks springy with the plants setting turned all the way up. <--Nearby the big Plume statue, if you're curious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    That's some good ideas Jeremied :o Ty

And wow, that's one nice screenshot. The effect is very fitting for the spring feeling P:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Filezia - Sanctuary
    Filezia - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Jeremied - Yeah this place is so beutiful :D And is this Your Archer? She's so pretty as well ;*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2012
    What about the butterfly area by Dreamweaver?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Butterfly area, Kris? :o

Only cool place there I can think of is this. But that's more summerish o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• krisnda
    edited May 2012
    Butterfly area, Kris? :o

Only cool place there I can think of is this. But that's more summerish o_o

Ooh that's a nice pic, But I meant the area with the Dazzlewings, or maybe the area with.... hmm, theres not that many "spring areas" here, they all look like summer, or winter.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Ahaaa. I see.

And yea, that's my problem. xD I can barely think of a place that looks like autumn, but none that really fit for spring. Compared to thousand of winter and summer spots >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    I still vote for Plume. Plenty of springy greens and pretty flowers there.

Ugh there was a place full of big sunflowers, but for the life of me I cannot remember. D:
    Jeremied - Yeah this place is so beutiful :D And is this Your Archer? She's so pretty as well ;*
    =P Thank you! No she's not mine. ^^ I frequently offer to do "Photo Shoots" of my friends and fac mates all over the map and sometimes cross server, that's AngelaBaby from HL. b:thanks As anyone that's seen my screenies before knows, I'm a sucker for femArchers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
  • krisnda
    edited May 2012
    I still vote for Plume. Plenty of springy greens and pretty flowers there.

Ugh there was a place full of big sunflowers, but for the life of me I cannot remember. D:

=P Thank you! No she's not mine. ^^ I frequently offer to do "Photo Shoots" of my friends and fac mates all over the map and sometimes cross server, that's AngelaBaby from HL. b:thanks As anyone that's seen my screenies before knows, I'm a sucker for femArchers.

But, veno's are more bouncy. b:sad

Edit, How about this place:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=16761721&postcount=1229

Looks like around Broken Plain. (near the water)
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Krisnda wrote: »
    But, veno's are more bouncy. b:sad
    <.< Hey, I've got like, 5 venos of my own to take care of, just because they all look adorable and I'm even more of a sucker for adorable D: b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    You probably mean village of dreaming cloud there. But sunflowers are summer D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• krisnda
    edited May 2012

Eh, fresh blooming flowers remind me of spring xD
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2012

The spring-y area in my last word of the moment is just past sanctuary, at peach blossom grove. If you turn the turn the terrain setting all the way down, you can play with the burn tool to give it a more emerald green field look as opposed to the long grass of summer.

edit:
    Here so you don't gotta dig for it.
    WOTM-1.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    go heaven in 1k

the area right where u port is full of spring ;d
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Eiria - Dreamweaver
    Eiria - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Id say the areas surrounding plume would be your best bet. There are so many flowers, and that area is really green. n___n

Some places in Tellus look a little springy too. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamweaver:
    Eiria -- BM
    Willoh -- Seeker
    Wooper -- Assasin
  • Arctix - Dreamweaver
    Arctix - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    tried morai?
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    tried morai?

Eh Morai isn't very spring-y, one minute you are in a forest then the next its on fire so you run away from the fire and you're up to your waist in sand D: