FB69. It is so common, that it here

13»

Comments

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2012
    Just move the thread to off-topic then, Kris. b:laugh

I would but it's talking about FB69. Unless I change the name of the thread, or better yet just close it. b:cute
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Well, if it means that much to you, to satisfy your ego, I'll edit my post.

It has nothing to do with my ego. It's to make sure mods don't become what most of the GM's are lately. And to keep your position intact. See Unlike some of the **** community posters and SOME of the official Staff of PWE. I still have respect for the Mods. Unpaid yet still uphold the rules. (Or try to at their best ability)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2012
    It has nothing to do with my ego. It's to make sure mods don't become what most of the GM's are lately. And to keep your position intact. See Unlike some of the **** community posters and SOME of the official Staff of PWE. I still have respect for the Mods. Unpaid yet still uphold the rules. (Or try to at their best ability)

You have earned +1 apology.

Don't use it up. b:chuckle
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Krisnda wrote: »
    You have earned +1 apology.

Don't use it up. b:chuckle

You're forgiveness level has gained +1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    To good ol' yulk: If you have a reliable connection you might be able to cancel the debuffs with alacrity, but I've never managed to cancel them reliably in PWI, while I never had issues in PW MS. Definitely need a reliable cleric when your connection isn't.

That being said, the BM should have no issues with triple spark / earthquake.