FB69. It is so common, that it here

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hell, you want me tank BOTH bosses at the same time while I am at it to show how nub you are?

Go ahead. Tank both at once without purify. And no, your 'weak pc excuse' won't cut it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Go ahead. Tank both at once without purify. And no, your 'weak pc excuse' won't cut it.

I never said tank them both without purify but heh, you can just cancel OP veno debuff and not worry about amp. My weak PC is dead so I use a different one for the meantime, I played better than you ever did with my weak PC XD. Also, thank you for making me laugh hard babe, you sure know how to make some entertainment. b:bye
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    You're an idiot, Yulk. You don't even make any ****ing sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I tanked them easily with a 70 alt barb without purify, use alacrity, idiot. You really fail at this game for dying at nob / pole for relying on a cleric to purify you when you could just shield it.
    Video/Pics or it NEVER happened!

Have a nice day b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It's quite easy to tank those two bosses if you time your Alacrity right with their amp/debuffs. If you manage to fail that you can use solid shield and invoke. Doesn't take rocket science. Hell Ast figured out the timing for Harpy Wraith and soloed it as an ARCHER. Its great how everything's impossible unless someone does it with proof out the *** first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Hell Ast figured out the timing for Harpy Wraith and soloed it as an ARCHER.

Are you seriously comparing a +12 r9 5.0 archer to an average geared 80s barb?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• unceuncerave
    edited May 2012

Are you seriously telling me you can't PLAY a barb? The barb can take those hits easy when not debuffed right?..... TIME THE DEBUFFS. It has nothing to do with gear at that point. Jesus christ your the stupidest veno ever.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Are you seriously telling me you can't PLAY a barb? The barb can take those hits easy when not debuffed right?..... TIME THE DEBUFFS. It has nothing to do with gear at that point. Jesus christ your the stupidest veno ever.

First I was a stupid barb now I'm a stupid veno. Mind deciding? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2012

*facedesk* XD
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Please tell me which average geared 80's barb can solo Harpy Wraith b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Please tell me which average geared 80's barb can solo Harpy Wraith b:surprised

The comparism is hilarious. You're comparing someonme in maxed out gears with the hgihest aps possible to an average player for his level. Of course bosses in 69 are not as hard as harpy but still ... you just can't compare maxed out endgame gears with a BH you run in your 80s.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mm2000
    mm2000 Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited May 2012

The comparism is hilarious. You're comparing someonme in maxed out gears with the hgihest aps possible to an average player for his level. Of course bosses in 69 are not as hard as harpy but still ... you just can't compare maxed out endgame gears with a BH you run in your 80s.

You guys have no idea how to play at all... unceuncerave and Yulk knows exactly what they are doing unlike you guys are. They are not talking about gears, pay attention to what you read... More importantly... Pay attention to the boss. I am glad to see the OP, Mayfly, unceuncerave and this "troll" Yulk have faster reflexes and knows exactly what they are doing in this FB. As far as I know, almost no one does BH69 much anymore because of people cannot cope with pole and nob even though they are easily canceled or countered by barbs, seekers or a fist bm (that isn't mindlessly APSing it)

What they are talking about is cancelling the bosses' spells, what is hard to understand about that? Go back to FB or BH 69 on barb or fist bm at the right levels, then try it yourself instead of bringing up posts that are just immature. 5.0 APS can't always block all magic attacks, even 5.0 APS toons die from wurlord in TT2-1 but not a 70 barb with decent gear for his level... Why? Because he is using alacrity of the beast when he sees an aura of fire and cancelling it. I personally squad with Yulk once in TT2-2 on one of my toons on his barb level 64 which is a level 80-90 instance and he tanked there fine. Guess what? He didn't die once because he had decent gear and always force mobs and bosses to do normal attacks only.
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Only real threat in FB69 is getting amped and debuffed but even then... you have genie skills to reduce damage

This is what I commented on. Getting debuffs flung at you and no purifies. No preventing debuffs, no canceling with alacrity, nothing.

Now please get that broom out of your rear and read carefully before calling someone a fail at his class. Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • unceuncerave
    edited May 2012
    First I was a stupid barb now I'm a stupid veno. Mind deciding? b:chuckle
    Apparently any class you play if you still cant understand what I am saying.
    mm2000 wrote: »
    They are not talking about gears, pay attention to what you read... More importantly... Pay attention to the boss. As far as I know, almost no one does BH69 much anymore because of people cannot cope with pole and nob even though they are easily canceled or countered by barbs, seekers or a fist bm (that isn't mindlessly APSing it)

What they are talking about is cancelling the bosses' spells, what is hard to understand about that? Go back to FB or BH 69 on barb or fist bm at the right levels, then try it yourself.

^ This.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I start to wrote it in Cleric's section as respond to post of Cleric, but this is so common for current situation in pwi ...

I am Wizard level 75 now.

Since I need to kill Pyro for my bh59, I asked to invite me in fb69.

Cleric level 69 invited me, blademaster level 95, psychic level 82 and seeker level 80 to help him in fb69.

I saw that Cleric has something like 1912 HP, what is low for his level, but thought that he has at least good defense.

When I teleported to Wraithgate instance, I said, that even if this instance is wined impossible to complete this fb69 for all 3 bosses:

"Cleric" (?) was in level 30 armor without gems and refines ...

I had invited level 67 Cleric, which had proper gear and skills, we started to do fb.

Cleric level 67 not got the quest, because he had low level yet, but since he just helped me I not said a word about it.

We killed Pyro, what can be done easy, small boss in the lake, but then our problems begin.

1. Cleric level 69 could not to get more tabs, because he was low level (he can get them at level - Edit:70- only).
    16. I said through my Wizard level 75 and Cleric level 67, that I not need this: "fb69" and left squad.
    You just experienced the pwi expanstion "Legend of the Frost Covered City" b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You just experienced the pwi expanstion "Legend of the Frost Covered City" b:chuckle

Is it as good as Legend of the Seeker?

.... And I'm talking about the one that has a swor... oh right... b:surrender
  • TevesRagen - Lost City
    TevesRagen - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It seems like people nowadays have no clue how to do a bh69. It really isn't that hard if you know what you're doing. At level 69, I went in with a squad of friends to be the cleric for my friend's FB69. We managed to do all the bosses without dying, even with a level 70 barb (with hh70 armor and calamities) tanking. This was before bounty hunter quests existed. If we could do it at that level, it shouldn't be a problem at all for 8x chars with decent gear.
    Oh, I wasn't expecting to get exp for the FB, because I didn't have all my tabs yet, but I did get it.
  • doitmuku
    doitmuku Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    cleric with free armor from lvl 1 (timer armor) still can do FB/BH 69 as long as he/she increase his skills lvl n update his/her weapon.. coz with good position n enough lvl purify, aoe from bos wont get to cleric... cleric save..

69 difficulty i think bellow abba/SOT.. need skill from user than gear..

i like 69.. especially in bed..b:dirty
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    doitmuku wrote: »
    cleric with free armor from lvl 1 (timer armor) still can do FB/BH 69 as long as he/she increase his skills lvl n update his/her weapon.. coz with good position n enough lvl purify, aoe from bos wont get to cleric... cleric save..

Hi. I see that you don't know what you're talking about. Glad you identified yourself as ignorable so early on.
  • StarianNight - Dreamweaver
    StarianNight - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Saw this post and how the OP quoted me... Exactly how does my post have to do with what the OP is trying to say b:infuriated I had bad luck and helped a friend's team with 3 pretty messed up people, but that was it. I mean on my alts, I have had great teams and horrible teams. But than again, even the best players have bad days and mess up.

BH69 is like the first instance where you actually need a bit of skill and gear. And when you first go in there as a cleric it's a bit hard. I mean I was decently geared in my 80s with full TT70s + rank, don't remember if it was sharded, still got one shot by boss several times before I learned that i should stay at farthest range and just IH everyone instead of Chromatic heal when AOE goes... and of course purify when the debuff goes on tank. I had no idea I had to do that when I first went into the instance and no one told me anything which resulted in me dying b:surrender But slowly, I learned from experience and other people's advice.

The clerics that you met are rather real newbies who just quested their way up since questing really requires no skill, OR they are alts of people who are wayyy to confident. Worst case scenario, they are newbs who lvled through FC b:sad
  • Sthenith - Dreamweaver
    Sthenith - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Seriously, i don't see what the fuss is about in bh/fb 69.

The only problem you can have in bh/fb69, is to go in there unprepared with an inexperienced team, and a cleric that doesn't know when to heal and when to purify.

If you play this game how it's supposed to be played, you make sure that your toon can at least do the job he/she is supposed to do. That also means getting decent gear for your level.
    If you can't do that, then you're better off playing tetris.
  • ShadowIH - Raging Tide
    ShadowIH - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2012

BH69 is like the first instance where you actually need a bit of skill and gear...

In bh51 were many same situations when in squad with 2 healers actually healed 1 only.

Second just was waiting for res, or standing with thoughts like: "Why this bb failing ?".

But most of "high levels" just skip these bhs and we can see them at cultivation process only in child's shirt and with sword in hands.

The only problem you can have in bh/fb69, is to go in there unprepared with an inexperienced team, and a cleric that doesn't know when to heal and when to purify.

If you play this game how it's supposed to be played, you make sure that your toon can at least do the job he/she is supposed to do. That also means getting decent gear for your level.
    If you can't do that, then you're better off playing tetris.

I am agree with it.
    Blademaster asked for pots, because he had not them ... Psychic gave them to him and then when Psychic had been killed during luring process, blademaster lured boss himself although Psychic was dead.

I always ignore such messages, because my characters use pots not less than other characters in squad.
  • unceuncerave
    edited May 2012
    MMOs aren't for the lack of intelligent and common sense.

That's why they made shooter games. For the brain dead monkies that like to kill stuff without thinking tactics.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    MMOs aren't for the lack of intelligent and common sense.

That's why they made shooter games. For the brain dead monkies that like to kill stuff without thinking tactics.

lol

That may have been true at one point, but there several shooters out there that you need good tactics to even be able to get through the story mode let alone PvP play. But boy do I love playing them against people that think all they need to know is point and shoot, gives me a great K:D ratio. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2012
    lol

That may have been true at one point, but there several shooters out there that you need good tactics to even be able to get through the story mode let alone PvP play. But boy do I love playing them against people that think all they need to know is point and shoot, gives me a great K:D ratio. b:victory

* is sort of an example of a "thinking" fps, I love snipers who think they can shoot out of windows xDD.
  • unceuncerave
    edited May 2012
    Krisnda wrote: »
    -removed- is sort of an example of a "thinking" fps, I love snipers who think they can shoot out of windows xDD.

I thought we weren't supposed to talk about games other then pwi? :P

I think the most orginal shooter I used to enjoy was ZnuG : ehT leuD
  • krisnda
    edited May 2012
    I thought we weren't supposed to talk about games other then pwi? :P

I think the most orginal shooter I used to enjoy was ZnuG : ehT leuD

That's other MMO's. If your going to correct me, do it right.
  • unceuncerave
    edited May 2012
    Krisnda wrote: »
    That's other MMO's. If your going to correct me, do it right.
    Dvorak wrote:
    10. No advertising of any sort.
    Posts or threads containing advertisements of any sort will be removed. Users posting such articles will be warned and/or will have their account privileges suspended, revoked, and/or terminated.

Discussion of console, handheld, mobile & non-MMORPG/non-Free to Play PC games are allowed in the Off-Topic Forums only.

You were saying?
  • krisnda
    edited May 2012
    You were saying?

Well, if it means that much to you, to satisfy your ego, I'll edit my post.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Just move the thread to off-topic then, Kris. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]