Fail sin is now officially pro

Typhyse - Sanctuary
Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Assassin
Because you all have the honor of welcoming me to the ranks of the elite.
The bronies.
I had the ceremony and everything, so let's get to pwning this thing called the interwebs.
Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
~Spazz~
Post edited by Typhyse - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Good, good...
    I-I mean...Welcome~!b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Welcome to the herd, glad you like the show as well.

And to haters, I know people who like and respect the show, but aren't bronies themselves, but I mean, go ahead and hate, it's your job.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Kuero - Harshlands
    Kuero - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'm over being a hater it's boring
    People can watch they want it doesn't affect me personally and I can't do **** about it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]