So what had happened was...

Options
ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Chronicles
So I was doing my thing on my sin last night **** **** slash slash mobs and bosses dying and mobs running away. It was all good right. No problems getting through the cube or doing the morai daily quests or my base quests. Working up my xp almost to 102 just past 97% so another easy day or two and I'll get my 102 in time for TW and be able to kill defenseless clerics and archers even easier because even fewer sins and others will be able to see me. Well I finished up my routine and decided to get my sin a treat for being so close to 102 so I hopped on over to the taco stand and got a triple deluxe with jalapenos. Well I gave it to my sin and she was about to chow down when there was a knock at my door. So I got up and went to see who it was, well it wasn’t anyone important just some Jehovah Witnesses’ so I told them thanks but no thanks I had a triple deluxe taco with jalapenos waiting for me and I really needed to get back. So they said their ado’s and went on their way and I headed back to my pc and my triple deluxe with jalapenos. But when I sat down and moved the mouse so my super cool Dragon Ball Z screen saver went away I discovered my sin lying on the ground with a bump on her head and SOMEONE HAD STOLEN MY TACO.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
Post edited by ZoracGallant - Raging Tide on

Comments

• KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Cool story bro.
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    b:chuckle b:laugh I was the one that stole you taco! *insert evil laugh here* xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    **** slash slash

Next time Fuzzy asks you to please **** and slash your way to learning punctuation. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    im hungry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    b:chuckle b:laugh I was the one that stole you taco! *insert evil laugh here* xD

b:sad meanie I want it back
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Next time Fuzzy asks you to please **** and slash your way to learning punctuation.

It's so hard when to use proper grammer and punctuation when your stomach is growling. b:surrender
    im hungry

b:cry me too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Well that sucks. D:
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    We must find the perpetrator at all costs!!!! The list is freakishly huge though. Only 102+ sins could have been able to sneak up on your sin and steal that tasty taco. D:

WTB pro detective. b:surrender
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I hope the jalapenos gave them heart burn and diarrhea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    you mean this taco I had for lunch? :3

http://i47.tinypic.com/24bj6vd.jpg
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute