With the 10☆ orb sale at 50 gold, I'm unsure what to do next on my archer. Here are my current buids (HP seems off by 30-40 points, for some reason):
- PvE Bow - http://pwcalc.com/4eda58ab197e0eff
- PvE APS (sparked) - http://pwcalc.com/8fa91532d0b3d6bf
- PvE APS (unsparked) - http://pwcalc.com/988ae9a98d486299
- TW - http://pwcalc.com/ad5614566f32a176
I know I have high Strength and need to restat some out. I need 146 Str to wear the helm / Nirvana claws, and since the helm gives +10 Str, I only need 2 more strength to wear the TT100 fists. I use the fists unsparked since they give me 5.0 aps. I don't like swapping large amounts of gear, which is why I still wear both the Rank rings in PvE (as opposed to statting Strength down and wearing Bands). So if I restat 7 points out of Strength and 2 points out of Vit, I'll have the minimum strength to do what I want, and 9 points to put into Dex. If I can scrounge up one more point of Dex from somewhere, I can get an extra +1% Crit.
Aside from restatting, though, I don't know what to do next. If I do not dip into my other funds set aside for merchanting, I have about 100-150 gold to spend. I was originally planning on getting 10☆ orbs, but with this sale being awful, I'm now unsure.
I'm fairly sure I'll do the following:
- Farm Lunar Necklace for TW build (I'd wear the Lionheart belt to replace the loss of SDP's Str bonus)
- Pay someone for Exclusive Garnets from Shroud
Here are the choices I am unsure about, and I realistically only do one of these:
- Refine bow to +10.
- Refine armors to +8.
- Save/Invest coin for remaining R9 pieces.
Here are things I'm sure I won't be doing, as I'd rather save up and get the remaining R9 pieces before I do the stuff below:
- Getting Cube Necklace
- Getting better ring
- Getting endgame shards
Thoughts / Opinions?