Glitch?

Options
Fate/Soul - Lost City
Fate/Soul - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
I found something interesting in a shop in west near the banker, a shop was selling these +10 lunar nv arcane pants with no craft name. I searched pwdatabase for any other way of getting the pants and the only result is an npc that doesn't exist...or does it?

anyone care to chime in? b:shocked

btw i have an SS if needed
Post edited by Fate/Soul - Lost City on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Apparently when you delete the character that crafted an item, their name on it disappears as well.

Kind of a waste to delete a character with at least level 6 tailor, though b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Apparently when you delete the character that crafted an item, their name on it disappears as well.

Kind of a waste to delete a character with at least level 6 tailor, though b:chuckle

They must have really gotten quite a reputation on the crafting character. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • UMad_Bro - Sanctuary
    UMad_Bro - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

I have a slingshot mold made by my first character, a cleric on Sanctuary named Firatha. That character has been deleted. I did make a new cleric named Firatha on Dreamweaver, but I still have that slingshot in my archer's inventory with Firatha's name on the bottom.

If deleting a char can make their name come off crafted items, there may be more to it.
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    That person prolly got their old pants replaced by a GM after having their original ones disappear for some reason (I know they sometimes did that, like when the server crashes, some errors can occur, leading to some items missing. Or any other reason that could potentially make a GM replace an item).
  • bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    That person prolly got their old pants replaced by a GM after having their original ones disappear for some reason (I know they sometimes did that, like when the server crashes, some errors can occur, leading to some items missing. Or any other reason that could potentially make a GM replace an item).

That was my first guess as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Can't be that. I deleted my old crafting char once my veno learned all the skills and I still have lots of stuff with her name on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842