Charge rewards

Ikarium - Dreamweaver
Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
I know they are not on right now....

....however, when they are on, were they changed to give reward for PWI cards? coz I don't think they always did.
I thought I remembered they may have been changed to reward the points when you actually transfer the zen to a server?
Anyone confirm?
Post edited by Ikarium - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I think you are confusing 2 different things Bonus Zen and Charge Rewards

Bonus Zen is what we just had 15% more on every purchase of Zen through certain methods (prepaid cards are always excluded from this)

Charge Rewards is when you earn points for charging zen that you can then use on certain rewards, usually a few mounts, all class pets and Event Gold, I know in the past charge rewards would credit just Zen TRANSFERED however I believe recently it is only zen purchased.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I think you are confusing 2 different things Bonus Zen and Charge Rewards

I know in the past charge rewards would credit just Zen TRANSFERED however I believe recently it is only zen purchased.
    Ok...I may well be confusing the two for rewards/bonus. I forgot about the bonus zen :O

So.....charge reward points are accumulated via zen transferred?
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Well it used to be just for zen transfered, however the last few it has only been for zen purchased, purchase method doesn't matter as far as I know .

I remember getting charge reward points in the past from transfering free zen into the game (zen from offers and surveys) but the last few times they have done it I think that no longer works I believe you only get it when you purchase whether through a card, paypal, prepaid cards or one of their other options.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.