Charge for your services!

Mitachi - Dreamweaver
Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Cleric
So i set up a shop outside west arch with mp food priced for 1mil each. I told them they gotta pay 1mil before hand to get a res. I fell off my chair when i came back from afk, 5 people bought it lols. I meant it as a joke but obviously it kinda worked lol.
Post edited by Mitachi - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• StarianNight - Dreamweaver
    StarianNight - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    actually? o.o

I would have tried this if I'm not always in PK mode :S.
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So i set up a shop outside west arch with mp food priced for 1mil each. I told them they gotta pay 1mil before hand to get a res. I fell off my chair when i came back from afk, 5 people bought it lols. I meant it as a joke but obviously it kinda worked lol.

lollllll
    well, philoceraptor says: if they buy the mp food for 1mil, that means they need a rez. if they need a rez that means they are dead and they cant buy stuff from your catshop. interesting.....
    b:question
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    lollllll
    well, philoceraptor says: if they buy the mp food for 1mil, that means they need a rez. if they need a rez that means they are dead and they cant buy stuff from your catshop. interesting.....

a long long time ago i died in the cube but still had the "You are dead" dialog.
    went out of the cube, walked around, even got a cleric to try to res me xD
    was fixed when i logged out/in
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    lollllll

Thats why its prepaid dear. They have to predict that theyre going to die. So if my services were bought i will exit meow meow and resb:dirty
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Think I'll just up my postcount here >:o
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited April 2012

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited April 2012

I'll do the same.

LMBO that people actually bought it. Lol.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    a long long time ago i died in the cube but still had the "You are dead" dialog.
    went out of the cube, walked around, even got a cleric to try to res me xD
    was fixed when i logged out/in

has happened to me too. but you dont need a rez in that case. if you relog i remember it fixes everything.
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Thats why its prepaid dear. They have to predict that theyre going to die. So if my services were bought i will exit meow meow and resb:dirty

oh ok i see. i thought prepaid meant they pay u before u rez them, not before they die lol