Mysterious Chips...

Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
Is there a way to do something useful with them? I get them for BH about every day and they're just rotting on my bank... So... Is there any good use for them? b:question
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
BigHearts member... f:grin
Post edited by Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Is there a way to do something useful with them? I get them for BH about every day and they're just rotting on my bank... So... Is there any good use for them? b:question

I think you can trade them for Dice Tickets or something like that... could be wrong, though.b:shutup
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2012
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    I think you can trade them for Dice Tickets or something like that... could be wrong, though.b:shutup

Yeah but dice tickets are ridiculously cheap atm... Not really worth it... Besides I hate cube (aside from the Mice Bashing Room I have no reason to go in there)... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Dice tickets.

TT gold mats.

Molds.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Yeah but dice tickets are ridiculously cheap atm... Not really worth it... Besides I hate cube (aside from the Mice Bashing Room I have no reason to go in there)... b:surrender

I sorry? b:surrender

You were the one looking for uses... I was just giving you one.b:mischievous
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Save up 9999, make a general summers token thing, sell for profit.

Aside that, not really. Just Dice tickets molds and gold mats, all of which are generally cheaper to just buy since the chip price sets the cap.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
    edited April 2012
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    I sorry? b:surrender

You were the one looking for uses... I was just giving you one.b:mischievous

I know... I appreciate it... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    Save up 9999, make a general summers token thing, sell for profit.

How much profit are we talking about? I already have over 800 so shouldn't take really long to get that much... b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    General summer tokens sell for about 7 mil on my server
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • CrusherJam - Dreamweaver
    CrusherJam - Dreamweaver Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i traded mine for some of my TT 99 Mats

since the new patch i've been sucking down Maori Brew :-)
    19k Hp and rising my goal is 20k unbuffed (would love 25k )
    edited April 2012
    General summer tokens sell for about 7 mil on my server

That's not really much... *sigh* Why did they put such a useless reward for the BH's anyway? The orbs of Cultivation can at least still be used to help lvl my archer... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Morai brews (slight increase in all attributes for 2.5-3 hours for the cost of a chip and 8k coin)

TT gold mats

Lunar gold mats

Dice tickets

General Summer Tokens

The list goes on. My stack of chips has been steady around 2k, and it feeds all of my needs, which is mainly dice tickets, morai brews, and TT gold mats.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    That's not really much... *sigh* Why did they put such a useless reward for the BH's anyway? The orbs of Cultivation can at least still be used to help lvl my archer... b:surrender

Well the idea of them putting them as a bh reward was so they could claim it's a reward that can go to farming r9, but since you need 9999 chips to make 1 token and 205 tokens for full r9 (i think that's right) it's kind of a slap in the face I think too. I have over 4k from chips from bh 1 (i never get them for bh 2 I go with the xp and account stash it to an alt)

But that's the way it is b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Mysterious Chips are the ultra common "hahahahaha!" prize. Pretty sure the % in pwdatabase is wrong.

As I get chips pretty much 14/15 BHs, I've come to accept that the actual reward for BH is the Nirvana Key, 5 mirages or subs, and a swift kick in the butt.

I'm up to about 2k mysterious chips from BH right now. Might be more, I leave em on a banker toon. In a few years I can get 1 R9 piece!
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5