TW Report March 9th-March 11th (The WHERE THE HECK'S THRIV Version, hijacked by Ivy_)

Options
Namari - Dreamweaver
Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Hihi, Ivy here. Why yes, I'm back in game again after a long detachment hiatus. Been focusing on motherhood a lot. Speaking of, she's 7 months now and is still Esco's little girl (she says da-da more than ma-ma! D:).

Anyways, Thriv has gone missing again and I'm wondering where she ran off to (looking at WackyTaffy and Decus--stop leaving her in your basement!). So I thought that I would do the TW report since, well...yall didn't even get one last week. So grab a seat, get some nuts and/or popcorn, and enjoy the show.

Friday, March 9th

20:00- BOOFSPLOX attacks 7Dragons, Buried Bones-- BOOFSPLOX wins.
20:03-Tempest attacks 7Dragons, Tellus City--Tempest wins.
20:06- Dynasty attacks PWI's legion of severely underleveled mobs without rank 9, Archosaur--Dynasty wins.
20:09- Spades attacks Calamity, Dreamweaver Port-- Spades wins. (qq)
20:12- Sprouts attacks Karma, Haunted Path--Sprouts wins.
20:15- Devoted attacks Emergence, Misfortune City--Devoted loses.
20:18- Maangas attacks WolfStar, Wellspring Village--WolfStar wins.
20:21- BootyCamp attacks PWArena, Southern Stronghold--BootyCamp wins.

Saturday, March 10th

20:00- God attacks Sprouts, The Frozen Path--God loses.
20:03- _BALKAN_ attacks Sprouts, Avalanche Canyon--_BALKAN_ loses
20:06- Vanquish attacks Sprouts, Thousand Wood Ridge--Vanquish loses.
20:09- Maniac attacks bzzz, Walled Stronghold--Maniac loses.
20:12- Emergence attacks bzzz, Etherblade--Emergence loses.
20:15- Kindrid attacks Gladio, Lost City--Kindrid wins.
20:18- HighFive attacks Gladio, Sundown Highland--HighFive loses.
20:21- Regenesis attacks PWI's legion for their supply of IG's, 1000 Streams--Regenesis wins.

Sunday, March 11th

20:00- 7Dragons attacks BOOFSPLOX, Vibrant Cliffs--BOOFSPLOX wins.
20:03- Gladio attacks BOOFSPLOX, Dragon's End--Gladio wins.
20:06- Karma attacks OutCry, Ancient Peak--Karma wins.
20:09- Equinox attacks :3, Black Mountain-- Equinox wins.
20:12- Calamity attacks WarmonGER, Dreaming Cloud--Calamity wins
20:15-_Legacy_ attacks Triquetra, The Fissure--Triquetra wins.

TW Territory Count (Pre-***-whuppings)

7Dragons - 2
:3 - 1
WarmonGER - 1
Gladio - 2
Karma - 1
Regenesis - 3
OutCry - 1
bzzz - 2
Emergence - 3
Calamity - 3
FAMINE -3
BOOFSPLOX - 1
God - 1
Dynasty - 3
XBushidoX - 2
WolfStar - 1
Spades - 3
Triquetra - 1
Tempest - 2
Endemic - 1
Sprouts - 3
Kindrid-2
Equinox-1
PWArena-2
BootyCamp - 2

TW Territory Count (Post ***-whuppings)

Gladio - 2
Karma - 1
Regenesis - 4
bzzz - 2
Emergence - 3
Calamity - 3
FAMINE -3
BOOFSPLOX - 2
God - 1
Dynasty - 4
XBushidoX - 2
WolfStar - 1
Spades - 4
Triquetra - 1
Tempest - 3
Endemic - 1
Sprouts - 3
Kindrid-3
Equinox-2
PWArena-1
BootyCamp - 3

TW Map

Coming soon!

Ivy's Musings and Sarcasm

Well, well, still a Skittles-colored map, but it's only been 3 weeks out of the 6 month time limit, so we're doing good. I'm sure that many are looking forward to fun TW's again, but many are enjoying the many colors on the map as well.

This week is an interesting one. There are a couple of multi-ganks going on, and it will truly separate those who eat, sleep and **** TW, and those who were just in it for the (albeit small) money. There are a couple of TW's I'm looking forward to, including the Kindrid/Gladio matchup (the battle of the Underdogs?) and the Calamity/Spades TW (the battle of the Crab and Shovel--deadly combination; I'm expecting a 3-hour war which I may have to AFK for some of it thanks to baby girl). Which underdog will win? Will Regen take their thousands of IG's away from PWI mobs? Will Ivy get purple through random pigments ever again (I dyed a stardust dress dark green, **** yellow, then pink x.x)? Stay tuned for the Post-TW Wrap-up on Sunday!

PS: Sorry about lack of poll--meant to do that, and pressed submit before I did. The question would have been "Where the heck's Thriv?!"
Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
Post edited by Namari - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Hihi, Ivy here. Why yes, I'm back in game again after a long detachment hiatus. Been focusing on motherhood a lot. Speaking of, she's 7 months now and is still Esco's little girl (she says da-da more than ma-ma! D:).

Welcome baaaack!!! Yay \O/

Anyways, Thriv has gone missing again and I'm wondering where she ran off to (looking at WackyTaffy and Decus--stop leaving her in your basement!). So I thought that I would do the TW report since, well...yall didn't even get one last week. So grab a seat, get some nuts and/or popcorn, and enjoy the show.

Decus's and Waffy's fault?! They would never!!
    They're to nice to do anything mean like that :DD

Will Ivy get purple through random pigments ever again (I dyed a stardust dress dark green, **** yellow, then pink x.x)? Stay tuned for the Post-TW Wrap-up on Sunday!
    Still pink? PM ME!

PS: Sorry about lack of poll--meant to do that, and pressed submit before I did. The question would have been "Where the heck's Thriv?!"

Can still put poll !
    beside "display mode" and "search this thread", thread toos, select add poll \O/
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    Stonk - Dreamweaver Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I predict spades **** cala in about 10-15minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Thanks, Thriv, poll is up now. xD
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

• Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    b:cryb:cry my cata got stucked at middle pillars lol
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    Stonk - Dreamweaver Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    b:cryb:cry my cata got stucked at middle pillars lol

stop hacking cata run speedz then nob ! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StarianNight - Dreamweaver
    StarianNight - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    where's the TW territory count for BootyCamp? b:sad

Anyways thx for the post, it's quite useful. :D
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Decus's and Waffy's fault?! They would never!!
    They're to nice to do anything mean like that :DD

Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver
    LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Kindrid/Gladio matchup (the battle of the Underdogs?)

b:victoryb:victoryb:victory

We won against Gladio easy in only like 15mins.

b:heart KINDRID b:heart
    Death Is Our Father. Death Is Our God. Death Had 12 Children. They Are Know As The True Death Gods. They bear children. If Each Death God Has More Than A Child, One Shall Live To Be The Reaper, All Shall Die. 1 Father. 12 Death Gods. 12 Reapers. We Are The Family Of Death. We Reap We Reap What We Sow. We Watch Over Those That Are About To Die. We Feast Upon The Evil Souls, And Bless The Peaceful Souls. By Day We Act As Humans. By Night We Hunt For Souls. My Name Is LunarCainEX. I Am The 2nd Reaper Of The 2nd Death God. Death Is My God. I Am The Moon With A Cursed Legacy. Let This Be Know, That Death Is My Only God, My Only Father, My Only Purpose To Live, And To Die If He Wished Me To.
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    where's the TW territory count for BootyCamp? b:sad

Anyways thx for the post, it's quite useful. :D

I swear, when I did the counts in notepad, I put BC in! I'll add it in, thanks for pointing that out.

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Diet pepsi?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • fansouthcorea
    fansouthcorea Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lol but Gladio will never had a chance in front of kindrid ...u guys are to many, good geared,,u have a few years experince in that kind of things...and u are happy beat Gladio easy?
    \or u are happy a hole fact beat Rex? think twice dude!
    cant compare Gladio beginers with an experienced fact like kindrid
    but if u are happy...gratz u guys are best!b:chuckleb:chuckleb:bye
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

It actually took us 9 min cause we stop to took down a tower and to fix Bersy`s cata b:laugh
  • Omnicon - Dreamweaver
    Omnicon - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lol but Gladio will never had a chance in front of kindrid ...u guys are to many, good geared,,u have a few years experince in that kind of things...and u are happy beat Gladio easy?
    \or u are happy a hole fact beat Rex? think twice dude!
    cant compare Gladio beginers with an experienced fact like kindrid
    but if u are happy...gratz u guys are best!b:chuckleb:chuckleb:bye

I cant tell if this is sarcasm, a compliment, or a troll... Coreconnect says there in Gladio... lolwut? b:laughb:chuckle

<3 Tempest and some love for Kindrid btw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver
    LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    b:angry

Any1 can tell me WTF Happen between Gladio and BOOFSPLOX??

I heard there was a Huge Drama over WC about how Gladio spawn kill BOOF members after TW so their members cant go for their next TW.
    Death Is Our Father. Death Is Our God. Death Had 12 Children. They Are Know As The True Death Gods. They bear children. If Each Death God Has More Than A Child, One Shall Live To Be The Reaper, All Shall Die. 1 Father. 12 Death Gods. 12 Reapers. We Are The Family Of Death. We Reap We Reap What We Sow. We Watch Over Those That Are About To Die. We Feast Upon The Evil Souls, And Bless The Peaceful Souls. By Day We Act As Humans. By Night We Hunt For Souls. My Name Is LunarCainEX. I Am The 2nd Reaper Of The 2nd Death God. Death Is My God. I Am The Moon With A Cursed Legacy. Let This Be Know, That Death Is My Only God, My Only Father, My Only Purpose To Live, And To Die If He Wished Me To.
  • DeathProof - Dreamweaver
    DeathProof - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Yes, After BOOFS crystal died, Gladio started Spawn killing, so the members couldn't get to the 7Dragons fight. Was hilarious to see Fay get 1shot by tower tho b:laugh
  • Reninz - Dreamweaver
    Reninz - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Yes, After BOOFS crystal died, Gladio started Spawn killing, so the members couldn't get to the 7Dragons fight. Was hilarious to see Fay get 1shot by tower tho b:laugh

dont forget that BOOFS went on a recruiting spree and got like 30 members in 30 minutes just by advertising that they would go fight gladio haha b:chuckle
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i dont like purple :C
    i dont read purple color text :C

its hard to read on my laptop screen

btw: thrivelia is a lazy potato
    i like potato
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i dont like purple :C
    i dont read purple color text :C

its hard to read on my laptop screen

btw: thrivelia is a lazy potato

nothing is wrong with purple!!!
    do you like pink better? o.o

btw; you're a uhh.. fat toe-mot-toe /O\
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    IMPOSTOR!
    THATS NOT A CAMEL! THATS A *shirt*ING LLAMA!

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    IMPOSTOR!
    THATS NOT A CAMEL! THATS A *shirt*ING LLAMA!

it's a camel
  • Lunality - Dreamweaver
    Lunality - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    it's a camel

Llama.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    If that's a camel, it's wearing a llama costume.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    It's obviously a panda.
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Llama.
    nooooo it's a camel miiiiiiko

IT'S A CAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Ivy's Post-TW Wrap-up: The few-days late edition b:surrender

I've been out job hunting; that is my excuse for the wrap-up being late. I spend 8 hours out, come back home and deal with a baby who's cranky all day despite being with daddy all day (she wants to see momma, I don't blame her), I'm behind on everything net related. Sorry guys. :(

Anyways, TW sometimes breeds rivalry, and where there's rivalry, there's drama. I swear, this week's TW spawned so much beef that I could open a butcher shop. Now folks, you hear all the QQ about spawn-killing all the time. Hell, a few years ago, Calamity frowned upon spawn-killing--just ain't fair to the spawn-killees. They have to farm for their charm too, and only to have it unnecessarily eaten because some folks want to pull a "***** move" is frustrating. Besides, TW is about sportsmanship too; if you can't be a good sport about winning or losing, then your *** shouldn't have land, I'm just saying.

With that being said, I was right about the notable match-ups I spoke about. I only saw that Kindrid defeated Gladio, but I didn't know how long it took. Great job, Kindrid! Enjoy your new city! (Do they have decent apothecary there? LOL)

I would've loved to tell you about the TW with Calamity and WarmonGER, but apparently I wasn't even left the damn scraps; that's how fast the TW went. Was trying to run to the store and get back as soon as humanly possible, but my "humanly possible" was about 10 minutes too slow. Grats Crabs, and GF WarmonGER even though I couldn't make it x.x

Grats to Regen and their endless supply of IG's. b:chuckle Those mobs had rank 6 at best! Bullies! Kidding xD

Now what I'm pondering is that there are some factions who got wiped off the map this week, such as 7Dragons and :3, if they're gonna continue their TW pursuit by relocating (it's still early to do so), or will they call it quits until the next TW reset in August...ish (September? eh). Personally I'd take advantage of the fact that there will no longer be a one-color TW map (at best, 4-5 at the end of the TW cycle) and just keep going. For one, it's good practice, and ultimately, you keep loyal TW members (for the most part--those who want fatter wallets may move on to the bigger factions). I noticed this when I was in Vanquish--we drew a lot of TW attention because we did TW every week. But the moment we stopped, that was the moment where a lot of the TW-focused members moved on. (I just took a long break to evaluate my future in game, if any).

So I leave you with a few questions--where will Spades move next? (Granted, they can only go up, but will it be west or further north?) Who will take Plume? Will Gladio try and take back the city that they Lost? (bad pun, it was intentional) Will HexOmega read purple text again? Check back nex...erm, Friday! Grats to everyone who won, better luck for those who were defeated, and for everyone losing their catapult, spawnkilling, and just having fun with TW again, kick *** and take names for me.

I'm Ivy_ and anything said by me is my own musings and ***-talking. If you are in any way offended, I'm sorry, but I'm a New Yorker; you're quite lucky there's not more swearing in this thread, just saying.

PS: This Saturday is my birthday. Donations for rank 9 are welcome. Or if you're feeling cheap, my sin that I dusted off recently thanks to a caster nirvana from hell could use some Nirvana daggers. b:cute

PPS: Real men write in pink! HexOmega, this post was especially for you!

• Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Brilliant summary!

*Slow clap*

:3 ... may or may not be continuing. There aren't many factions left on the map that we can realistically compete against; we just don't get enough people showing up. I may do some research to see what sort of strength some of these other factions have.

Still, was a lot of fun, despite the defeat this weekend. I recall that, when EQ had their catas on our crystal, I let off a few rather fantastic zerk crit aoes which dropped nearly everybody except the barbs in the blast radius. Chill ftw! QQ bramble! And all psy should just die!

That is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Lunality - Dreamweaver
    Lunality - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    nooooo it's a camel miiiiiiko

IT'S A CAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL

Llama.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Llama.

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiko!!!!!!

:D
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    it's a camel
    Llama.

Llama

That is all b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ok i lied, i just reached the lvl of stupidity where you stop reading walls of text when there are no pictures in it

maybe i will start reading one day again!!!!

pink.... gaaay.jpg
    i like potato