Acquiring influence and prestige

Aasaf - Sanctuary
Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Hi, Just wanted to know what quests are available, daily, weekly to get influence and prestige.

Right now i do 2 from "divine npc", the one you get after talking to the elder. Gives 20 influence to do 2 white quests.

I do the timed quest, that gives 10 influence.

I have not been able to find any other quests. I missed the saturday pq, so can't say how much you get from that, only 47 took part on the server. Any information would be helpful, thanks.

Edit: Side question, what is the lvl requirement for the treasure hunter daily quest, couldn't find the info so far.
Post edited by Aasaf - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hi, Just wanted to know what quests are available, daily, weekly to get influence and prestige.

Right now i do 2 from "divine npc", the one you get after talking to the elder. Gives 20 influence to do 2 white quests.

I do the timed quest, that gives 10 influence.

I have not been able to find any other quests. I missed the saturday pq, so can't say how much you get from that, only 47 took part on the server. Any information would be helpful, thanks.

Edit: Side question, what is the lvl requirement for the treasure hunter daily quest, couldn't find the info so far.
    That's all I know also. I think is just 3 daily quest + some week quests and of course toxin runs. I have another problem. I cannot buy for example shards or reputation with influence. And I have enough influence. don't know why.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Do you have enough prestige to unlock that tier?

Level req for treasure hunter is 60, add 10 levels to open each higher level map acquired (map 5 is level 100.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    That's all I know also. I think is just 3 daily quest + some week quests and of course toxin runs. I have another problem. I cannot buy for example shards or reputation with influence. And I have enough influence. don't know why.

You need coin as well.
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    You need coin as well.

I had coins. And i have 400 influence and still cannot buy anything but this teleportation pack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    There's a prestige requirement for everything. Hovering over each of the tiers on the NPC's shop pages show what it is. Ex. 3,500 prestige to get the new skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited February 2012
    There's a prestige requirement for everything. Hovering over each of the tiers on the NPC's shop pages show what it is. Ex. 3,500 prestige to get the new skills.

Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LilWolfy - Heavens Tear
    LilWolfy - Heavens Tear Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited February 2012

im not sure if your question has been answered, honestly i dont care to look. but as far as why you cant buy items. it is likely because you do not have enough prestige to be allowed to buy items from the tear ur looking at. as u said u can buy the teleportation pack, that packs tier only needs 180 prestige.