Pvp :)

Options
Leviath_Imp - Lost City
Leviath_Imp - Lost City Posts: 194 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
Best pk evar in a little while yesterday Rico's vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AIRVgERw-E&list=UUScyJ0A7bvWhKOVAFRp4mbg&index=1&feature=plcp
I took a small note of the players to prove that we were outnumbered.
1) MuajMeej
2) Sean_Sin
3) AEMsintake
4) Leviath_Imp
5) NaughtyEyes
6) Missmimi
7) last_target (amazing bm imo)
Bergamote
9) ***_***__IN
10*) Kreize (Came in after it was over)
11*) Gin_Kaze (Came in after it was over)
12*) Akkordable (StiffNipz Jungleboy's sin, he left after we got rolled first time)

vs.

1) DarcDezire (VengefuI)
2) TwoHandedAOE (VengefuI)
3) Wadzio (VengefuI)
4) QuFeng (VengefuI)
5) Riordan (VengefuI- I think he disappeared 1/2way through)
6) inubi (VengefuI)
7) xDeaThStriKe (VengefuI)
Bait (ChinaTown)
9) Zion_I (VengefuI)
10) lawlsauce (VengefuI)
11) itachii_X_ (Lnstinct)
12) lemonade (VengefuI)
13) Dragonsith (ChinaTown- Reluctant to put this guy, he's r8 and hits for nothing yet he still pyrogram/gush instead of seal/stun/sleep/things that actually help)
14) Zips (VengefuI)
15) Azura (ChinaTown)

so it was 9v14 mostly Great job peoples
>>>>>>>>>>>Off request of non-believers <<<<<<<<<<<
Post edited by Leviath_Imp - Lost City on

Comments

• Ezehc - Lost City
    Ezehc - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    derp

edit: wait that can't be ***. whoz the nub playing on him? o.o

aoe moar
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    last_target is great. =] Everyone's zerged everyone dont get me started on my 2-3vs10 insurrect's levi :P todays pvp was fun though.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It's not all about numbers, levi...
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    WTF... that _Itachi_X got hit for ~17k...b:shocked
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Leviath_Imp - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    No I got pm's off people not believing that we get outnumbered in pk wars so I posted a direct proof lol I'm not trying to say anything.

@cheze: Yeah thats rico- He changed his playing style haha.

PPS: Should come back theres new skills :)
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Riordan wasnt in this video and pvp at all. Mentioning itachi and Dragonsith that randomly appeared, died once and never came back is kinda hilarious. So eventually we had a 12 vs 12 PvP, which You won. I mentioned abt numbers after yesterday PvP that You were getting rolled by long time till it was 23 to 10 ratio. Also as some1 else mentioned numbers is not always the factor in PvP... You tried to compare our sins - lawlsauce (interval gears, 2nd cast nv mostly not even +10) Deathstrike (r9+10 G7 HP) and Bait Interval gears, r9 weapon only) to AEM (full r9+10 vit stones) and *** (full r9+11/12 JOSD), Sean_Sin (full r9+11 JOSD)) etc. Levi, plz start be realistic...

On side note *** - expel works in cube - u just dont know how to set ur buffs setup for instance LOL...
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • cheats69
    cheats69 Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Best pk evar in a little while yesterday Rico's vid:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AIRVgERw-E&list=UUScyJ0A7bvWhKOVAFRp4mbg&index=1&feature=plcp
    I took a small note of the players to prove that we were outnumbered.
    1) MuajMeej
    2) Sean_Sin
    3) AEMsintake
    4) Leviath_Imp
    5) NaughtyEyes
    6) Missmimi
    7) last_target (amazing bm imo)
    Bergamote
    9) ***_***__IN
    10*) Kreize (Came in after it was over)
    11*) Gin_Kaze (Came in after it was over)
    12*) Akkordable (StiffNipz Jungleboy's sin, he left after we got rolled first time)

vs.

1) DarcDezire (VengefuI)
    2) TwoHandedAOE (VengefuI)
    3) Wadzio (VengefuI)
    4) QuFeng (VengefuI)
    5) Riordan (VengefuI- I think he disappeared 1/2way through)
    6) inubi (VengefuI)
    7) xDeaThStriKe (VengefuI)
    Bait (ChinaTown)
    9) Zion_I (VengefuI)
    10) lawlsauce (VengefuI)
    11) itachii_X_ (Lnstinct)
    12) lemonade (VengefuI)
    13) Dragonsith (ChinaTown- Reluctant to put this guy, he's r8 and hits for nothing yet he still pyrogram/gush instead of seal/stun/sleep/things that actually help)
    14) Zips (VengefuI)
    15) Azura (ChinaTown)

so it was 9v14 mostly Great job peoples
    >>>>>>>>>>>Off request of non-believers <<<<<<<<<<<

yes your squad of 9 which is almost if not all r9 vs a squad of 12 which maybe 5 or 6are full r9. yes yes you are right you are really pro. Great job peoples! You should be really proud.
  • MiIlky - Lost City
    MiIlky - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Loltheymad
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol @ wadzio I didn't show up till 23v10 part and you were counting click... who gearwise are wayy worse.
    In fact, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yrQ0znsCJc&list=UUScyJ0A7bvWhKOVAFRp4mbg&index=1&feature=plcp
    Check the pk @ the end.
    Thats in the new map.
    1) Serensei
    2) Zhenjii
    3) Bobdevil
    4) Wishess
    5) Southewolf
    6) Nniotoria
    7) QuFeng
    8) Bait
    9) xDeaThStriKe

vs.

1) ***_***__IN
    2) NyKage
    3) Purple_Eyes
    4) Leviath_Imp
    5) _Tzar_
    6) godofdarkness
    7) Ungrateful
    8) NaughtyEyes

9v8 we won overkill...
    U can't do the sin argument you had Bait and Deathstrike
    You can't do the gear argument pretty sure Bobdevil wishess nniotoria qufeng are mostly +12, only *** and purp and ungrateful are mostly +12...
    Can't do the rank9 argument, only Serensei and Zhenjii aren't mostly r9 and they're NV...
    Don't see any excuse for losing that battle.
  • Calvin - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Lol im not talking im just proving a point because a lot of Vengeful like to trash talk and I've been requested to provide visual proof of this, so here it is.

Im not the trash talk type =.=
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    the 1st part of the video was that we were rolling Insurrect and TC at west for 30+mins with 10ppl till You guys had 23 ppl in total and You were saying You have 14. I had to fly on my sin and pm You all names You have outside to prove You wrong. After that part I said:
    1. You have double numbers.
    2. You have too many r9 sins there.
    3. lvl of the gear counts
    4. In pvp without those 3-4 sins Insurrect doesnt exist.

Here again You try to prove something like that - somehow I also see merespartan on ur side and she is not listed. Again 3 of those 9 that are on vf/ct side are not even r9, while ALL in ur side are r9. You still dont get it? Its not trash talking from side either, its pointing out facts.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol @ wadzio I didn't show up till 23v10 part and you were counting click... who gearwise are wayy worse.
    In fact, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yrQ0znsCJc&list=UUScyJ0A7bvWhKOVAFRp4mbg&index=1&feature=plcp
    Check the pk @ the end.
    Thats in the new map.
    1) Serensei
    2) Zhenjii
    3) Bobdevil
    4) Wishess
    5) Southewolf
    6) Nniotoria
    7) QuFeng
    8) Bait
    9) xDeaThStriKe

vs.

1) ***_***__IN
    2) NyKage
    3) Purple_Eyes
    4) Leviath_Imp
    5) _Tzar_
    6) godofdarkness
    7) Ungrateful
    8) NaughtyEyes

9v8 we won overkill...
    U can't do the sin argument you had Bait and Deathstrike
    You can't do the gear argument pretty sure Bobdevil wishess nniotoria qufeng are mostly +12, only *** and purp and ungrateful are mostly +12...
    Can't do the rank9 argument, only Serensei and Zhenjii aren't mostly r9 and they're NV...
    Don't see any excuse for losing that battle.

not true when we started it was me seresnei soulthewolf and bob vs you 8 .... 2 +12 vs 7 +12 nice try tho also you forgot to count vansloten quickclaw spliffany and tidusftw also note bait qufeng and xdeathstrike came l8r so it was at start 5 vs 12b:bye
    Edit: + wadzio has a point merespartan and some click veno was helping you guys. And plz dont get me started about your guys buff stations always in pk cuz then you can count another 18 ppl ....
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    When does all this fun stuff take place? Whenever i play smelly guild base trials is all thats ever happening! b:spit
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Kreize is a **** wiz hes proof money>skill when fighting lower people
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    levi! b:victory
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    before i say anything and ppl phlame me for being a non-factor.... I know that!!b:chuckle

but now that that is out of the way....

who cares which side had more ppl of more r9 when you guys fight each other... tbh a loss is still a loss and a victory is still a victory

same as in TW ... you can't say... " oh you only won because it was 60 vs 80" cause when you say that all you are saying is that we lost because we aren't as dedicated as you are.

from what i have seen ( and i know that there are gonna be those that disagree with me on this)... Insurrect is probably the dominant open map pvp guild on the server at the moment because to them it is a "culture"... they have a very solid core of ppl that are always looking for pvp as opposed to VF that have a good core of ppl also dedicated to it but the others that make up the group for open map wars interchange quite a bit...

this does not mean that they are the strongest guild, because from the last few TW's between the 2 it was pretty obvious that the 2 guilds match up fairly well against each other.. it simply means that the demographics of each guild and who they will have out for pvp wars are very different.

so... go out have your pvp wars... trash talk about it.... but realize that the winner at that moment was the better guild , whether it was due to member turnout, gear differential or better skill... but don't make an excuse for losing. Enjoy the battle and move on

LIFE IS SHORT... LIVE AND PLAY HARDb:victory
  • Calvin - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    before i say anything and ppl phlame me for being a non-factor.... I know that!!b:chuckle

but now that that is out of the way....

who cares which side had more ppl of more r9 when you guys fight each other... tbh a loss is still a loss and a victory is still a victory

same as in TW ... you can't say... " oh you only won because it was 60 vs 80" cause when you say that all you are saying is that we lost because we aren't as dedicated as you are.

from what i have seen ( and i know that there are gonna be those that disagree with me on this)... Insurrect is probably the dominant open map pvp guild on the server at the moment because to them it is a "culture"... they have a very solid core of ppl that are always looking for pvp as opposed to VF that have a good core of ppl also dedicated to it but the others that make up the group for open map wars interchange quite a bit...

this does not mean that they are the strongest guild, because from the last few TW's between the 2 it was pretty obvious that the 2 guilds match up fairly well against each other.. it simply means that the demographics of each guild and who they will have out for pvp wars are very different.

so... go out have your pvp wars... trash talk about it.... but realize that the winner at that moment was the better guild , whether it was due to member turnout, gear differential or better skill... but don't make an excuse for losing. Enjoy the battle and move on

LIFE IS SHORT... LIVE AND PLAY HARDb:victory

+1

and on another note, was watching some PvP at Silver Pool with Veng fighting Insurrect and gotta say Insurrect took another win with the fight, and veng can't sit there and try to argue with numbers and stuff cause I watched the whole fight and it was pretty even for the most part. I think near the end Insurrect might have had 1 or 2 more people.
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • Gilforin - Lost City
    Gilforin - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Quote:
    only *** and purp and ungrateful are mostly +12...

onlyyy....?????
    i WENT TO TIJUANA, HAD A FEW DRINKS AND THE NEXT DAY MY BOLIS WAS BURNING WAAAb:cry
  • ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City
    ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol how come my video posted here? calvin lets play dota
  • ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City
    ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    derp

edit: wait that can't be ***. whoz the nub playing on him? o.o

aoe moar

derp..

play again teach me how to farm +12
  • Purple_Eyes - Lost City
    Purple_Eyes - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    derp..

play again teach me how to farm +12

lol *** so bad :D
    btw u should keep me out of that list i did absolutely nothing b:victory
  • Noriaka - Lost City
    Noriaka - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i think the children skipped naptime!!! b:shocked
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Wow this video is at 4x speed and is still so boring. :x

I had a more fun in a 1v1 fight yesterday that lasted 4 minutes and the game has no heiros...
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    derp..

teach me how to charge zen

b:laugh
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear
    DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    this is nothing but sage sparking, force stealing and trying really really hard to kill people and miserably failing.

how pitiful.

i clicked on the LC subforum to see some skilled people dukin it out, i get this trash. blegh.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/P6608.png[/SIGPIC]
    wizard pk videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    this is nothing but sage sparking, force stealing and trying really really hard to kill people and miserably failing.

how pitiful.

i clicked on the LC subforum to see some skilled people dukin it out, i get this trash. blegh.

Really? I don't remember him sage sparking in the video except maybe once lol.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.