Cat shop problem

elcocot
elcocot Posts: 17 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
I have problem with my catshop and i dont know what to do. I make my catshop and one bad person b:angry stands on it on mount and also with pet. So other people cant see my catshop and i think they cant sesect it. i move my catshop every 5 minutes and his doing this the whole day.
is there anyting i can do aganst it ?
Post edited by elcocot on

Comments

• TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I think this would fall in some harassment file. Take a few SS and file a ticket I suppose. I dough you can do much more.

An other option would be to make a new Character and change names to be harder to find and change region to sell you stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Gee, maybe make another shop char and make the name really diffrent, so they cant identify you. or try really diffrent parts of teh city b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Do the same back to them, it's not like it's a oneway street.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited February 2012

^ This b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Albaj - Heavens Tear
    Albaj - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm actually having the same problem. I'm trying to find interesting locations to set it up so that my shop can still be clicked, and while it works sometimes, at others it does not. I've sent a ticket as well, but to no avail thus far.

I have noticed someone setting up a shop in mid-air though... how can one go about doing this? It's a bit above NPC head height, so I know they aren't using the trick where they stand on Duke Blacke's head...
  • HellsNoir - Sanctuary
    HellsNoir - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm actually having the same problem. I'm trying to find interesting locations to set it up so that my shop can still be clicked, and while it works sometimes, at others it does not. I've sent a ticket as well, but to no avail thus far.

I have noticed someone setting up a shop in mid-air though... how can one go about doing this? It's a bit above NPC head height, so I know they aren't using the trick where they stand on Duke Blacke's head...

They probably managed to glitch themselves up there(somehow, tho I have no clue as to how) tho usually your not able to do any actions if that happens.

As for others deciding that your shop isnt allowed to be seen, yeah thats just plain rude of them but the only thing that really can be done is to SS and ticket. Getting a different toon for your shop works at times too but you really need to be creative with the whole different name thing.
  • elcocot
    elcocot Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Thanks for your advice(s). i will try to change character.
    i dont wanna change the location, because everybody knows that there they can buy this kind of "commodoty".
    i dont know which one is HIS catshop, but if i find out i will fight b:angry