After 2 years of searching for it... I've found the original menu theme

2»

Comments

• LeroyJinkens - Heavens Tear
    LeroyJinkens - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    this is the translation of the PW theme song, as sung by Toni Gonzaga.

i just wish the game were still like this, where people cared about helping each other, and working together for the fun of it, rather than racing through instances,etc. slow down, and enjoy the game!

lol i once lead a guild of people like that, 1 by 1 we all quit the game simply because we don't have the free time to do the fun part of it anymore XD still log in for double drops tho since it's the only time to make any money off this game without sacrificing our comps for other more interesting aspects of the internet. i.e. turning it off, putting it to sleep, p2p games that don't so much as have an economy and yet money still has value >.> where as in pw the economy is so ****ed 1$ =4 hours of time spent in game farming during doule drops.

not much to enjoy anymore really, i mean so u get the end gear best of the best bs. get into a massive tw guild maybe pk here and there spend all your extra cash on charms/guardian angels. and probably still get ***** because u didn't spend all your money into dq orbs that are so expensive most people lose interest just from calculating how much +12 on anything actually costs let alone more then 1 peice. the hp u get is impressive as is the def on orns. but god damn calculate how much money u can make at a maximum in game convert it into gold through current ah prices and figure a eta for a non max out cash shopper. 20$ here and there is logical for entertainment. trying to put thousands into a game for simple things like pking other players is just wow go buy a paintball gun and go outside, not only is it more enjoyable but it will save most of you money for christ sake >.> real worlds not in a depression, u gave all your money to china.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    lol i once lead a guild of people like that, 1 by 1 we all quit the game simply because we don't have the free time to do the fun part of it anymore XD still log in for double drops tho since it's the only time to make any money off this game without sacrificing our comps for other more interesting aspects of the internet. i.e. turning it off, putting it to sleep, p2p games that don't so much as have an economy and yet money still has value >.> where as in pw the economy is so ****ed 1$ =4 hours of time spent in game farming during doule drops.

At last PWI economy haven't reached 23$ = 200.000.000 like on official ID server, or worse on some other official server. Trying to win in a game involving so many people will cost a lot, in form of money or time. It better to just play pure team based game...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2012
  • Sweetfeather - Dreamweaver
    Sweetfeather - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Nostalgia! I started playing PWI somewhere around the lost empire expansion.. I remember the hype for age of spirits.. b:sad
  • Jaytrain - Lost City
    Jaytrain - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    wow this really brings back memories
  • SunriseWind - Heavens Tear
    SunriseWind - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    my main is 83, but since she is a veno, it is almost impossible to get into a BH squad, without a herc. clerics, its easier, though scary, with the tendency for squads to run ahead and leave me behind, without clearing the dungeon of all mobs. so i get a string of critters chasing me, and im yelling for help! ^o^. time was, back in the good old days, that this would not have happened...but its the norm now.

not much to enjoy anymore really, i mean so u get the end gear best of the best bs. get into a massive tw guild maybe pk here and there spend all your extra cash on charms/guardian angels. and probably still get ***** because u didn't spend all your money into dq orbs that are so expensive most people lose interest just from calculating how much +12 on anything actually costs let alone more then 1 peice. the hp u get is impressive as is the def on orns. but god damn calculate how much money u can make at a maximum in game convert it into gold through current ah prices and figure a eta for a non max out cash shopper. 20$ here and there is logical for entertainment. trying to put thousands into a game for simple things like pking other players is just wow go buy a paintball gun and go outside, not only is it more enjoyable but it will save most of you money for christ sake >.> real worlds not in a depression, u gave all your money to china.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wear a coat of angels' breath and
    warm myself with God's love.
    ~Emme Woodhull-B