damage hacks?

RigaMortiZ - Harshlands
RigaMortiZ - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
b:byeim real, curious, if some ppl think its cute to use damge hacks? blah blah blah KMA all you ppl sayin im QQing, but fairness is important in game to each and everyone of us....if you noticed any such things like maybe get 1 shot by a 99 seeker that not even r9, im fully buffed adn 41k HP..things that make you go hummmmmmmmmmm
Post edited by RigaMortiZ - Harshlands on

Comments

• Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    maybe ur gear broke or lagged and got hit by 1234567 ppl b:surrender ive died wwithout ticking before.
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • tfi2f
    tfi2f Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Might have been the purge + amp + armour and mind breaks from all the 99,000 venos that were on you and then the undines followed by the BIDS crits, but ok...
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012
  • RigaMortiZ - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Shortknife are you afraid the video shows proof?
    edited January 2012
    i wasnt apmed purged or anything on person on T screen was the seeker
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i wasnt apmed purged or anything on person on T screen was the seeker

Were you buffed or unbuffed? Human or Tiger form? What kind of weapon did the seeker have? It's possible for seekers to hit extremely hard on a barb w/o cleric m. def buff with fortify + quid + metal skill. If he used that + extreme poison + crit, it's possible he could have one-shot you with a good crit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Youve been crying about "damage hacks" for months now and have yet to produce any evidence.

Troll thread is troll.

SS or it didnt happen.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    There is no such thing as a damage ****. All damage is calculated on the server and clients can only tell the server which skill to cast or to use normal attack on the current target.

You probably just misunderstood what happened to you. Feel free to provide video proof that shows otherwise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • squittless
    squittless Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    There's hacks for everything in every game it's just a matter of time before someone finds them..
    edited January 2012
    Were you buffed or unbuffed? Human or Tiger form? What kind of weapon did the seeker have? It's possible for seekers to hit extremely hard on a barb w/o cleric m. def buff with fortify + quid + metal skill. If he used that + extreme poison + crit, it's possible he could have one-shot you with a good crit.

full buffed tiger form burnout, and Happy G.F.Y. and if you know what that means go figure it out, i know of hacks and i did see if a few worked and they did, SS of the damge when i dropped which it didnt show...weapon was +7...Kalyptica best she hit was 32k trip sparked, and ppl not gettin purged when i have 6 venos tell me the same thing they purge ppl and the buffs go no where, keep using peeps SS are ready to be taken

and the video has teh proof thanks and PWE has it
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    HaHaHaHa
    Unban me.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Shortknife are you afraid the video shows proof?

Wait you talking about CJr?

For one I don't believe anyone hacks. ANYONE.
    Two, our guild is absolutely flooded with Psys. Psys hit hard as hell and Spirit Blast and Aqua Impact have a deceptively tiny animation on impact, so if you spam those two while not on the target's screen and your target happens to have another person selected, they PROBABLY won't notice you.
    Third, a common Seeker trick is to transfer the Fortify effect just before striking, is it not? That'll nuke your magic resistance to 0.
    And finally, even if someone WAS hacking, think I feel responsible? I literally run around Archosaur inviting everyone: low levels, high levels; ANYONE. FFS, the guild has had 6 potential spies (members from guilds we were fighting) who I couldn't be assed to kick cause I don't take TW seriously enough to care. CJr has already had 3-4 scammers who've just been weeded out with time. So no I'm not really afraid of it being true because I don't claim to know who's in the guild nor do I take responsibility for them unless there's a ton of complaints (as with the scammers).
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Halt - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Longknife ruins my triple posts all dayyyy.
    Unban me.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Longknife ruins my triple posts all dayyyy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPBXw9_Soj0
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Halt - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Top comment.
    I laughed.
    Unban me.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
  • Halt - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    MEANWHILE...

In Soviet Russia!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNW84KjdQFg
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Halt - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    LMFAOoo. I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS CRAZY B.ITCH.
    Unban me.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    For New Years she said she was gonna kill the pwuesideant.

EDIT: My bad, she said she'd kill the prerswuident
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYPzmOZxdAM
    I <3 AGOREY
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0_HDp4VnOg

The translation of her video information is, according to Google Chrome, this:

sucked rvanohuela tatrskaya ***** brawl over vizhin shielding luzhkovaohuela edlo from Mayor skandeolit ​​eblo in the mouth on the arrival of hubby eblo torn ***** to steal on the next day and slave ***** ****ing video package with a dud voey flotiliyaetsy eblo ***** **** rags-ohuela eblo to break into my apartment for each fleet and the earthquake ueblo =- pursuing contacts with Israel, any eblo Vision and Image duds from kolotbu each neproslanom ***** VJ duds and news - m and on the arrival of hubby who steal and zatykauetbyu ohuela eblo mouth skndalit duds for kakzhdoe mention merep and your patients in your mouth sunken ships ustraiapya me fights to riffraff chtobuy rob specifically Vision

I remember watching these. xD
  • Halt - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Miss dose times gina :<
    Unban me.
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    should have seen my damage **** on flameofwar! 97k!!
    needless to say he was 1 shotted!!
    to say the least i was very upset i didnt get 6 digit crit :(
    b:bye
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I have seen a 35k barb go poof no damg log also saw a 40k barb full buffed and two clerics spamming IH dead no damg log.strange yes,Ive also been on other end watching a 40k barb just keep goin with 3 r9 +12 wizards hitting them full buffed.
    Just have fun at the game big csr's will always have the advantage and second cast r9 +12sins will own almost all 1v1 just how it is,enjoy it as a game or just quit.
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Miss dose times gina :<

On a scale of 1-10, I miss those times at a solid 9.5.
    edited January 2012
    shortdick are you reall that ignorant there were no psys around you idiot can you not read?b:shocked
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I wish I was a kid again so I'd have time to spend 3 hours of my life browsing for extremely bad pointless youtube videos to spam on forums.

O wait, I wouldn't even do that as a kid. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    should have seen my damage **** on flameofwar! 97k!!
    needless to say he was 1 shotted!!
    to say the least i was very upset i didnt get 6 digit crit :(

lol, gg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Tralalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaaa
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    An idiot, dolt, or dullard is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way. Archaically the word mome has also been used. The similar terms moron, imbecile, and cretin have all gained specialized meanings in modern times. An idiot is said to be idiotic, and to suffer from idiocy. A dunce is an idiot who is specifically incapable of learning. An idiot differs from a fool (who is unwise) and an ignoramus (who is uneducated/an ignorant), neither of which refers to someone with low intelligence.

Idiot as a word derived from the Greek ἰδιώτης, idiōtēs ("person lacking professional skill", "a private citizen", "individual"), from ἴδιος, idios ("private", "one's own").[1] In Latin the word idiota ("ordinary person, layman") preceded the Late Latin meaning "uneducated or ignorant person."[2] Its modern meaning and form dates back to Middle English around the year 1300, from the Old French idiote ("uneducated or ignorant person"). The related word idiocy dates to 1487 and may have been analogously modeled on the words prophet[3] and prophecy.[4][5] The word has cognates in many other languages.

An idiot in Athenian democracy was someone who was characterized by self-centeredness and concerned almost exclusively with private