Blood Vow

J_Voorhees - Heavens Tear
J_Voorhees - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Archer
I am too lazeh, to look if it is in some thread or guide, so ill just ask here.

Since the amp debuff in Blood Vow got the same symbol like the HF debuff, i was wondering if they stack, or if HF can overwrite the Blood Vow debuff.

Cause 18 % HP reduce is nice, but useless if you cannot overwrite the amp debuff for full 20 secs.
Post edited by J_Voorhees - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I am too lazeh, to look if it is in some thread or guide, so ill just ask here.

Since the amp debuff in Blood Vow got the same symbol like the HF debuff, i was wondering if they stack, or if HF can overwrite the Blood Vow debuff.

Cause 18 % HP reduce is nice, but useless if you cannot overwrite the amp debuff for full 20 secs.

It's the same debuff. The newest overwrites the previous one.
  • J_Voorhees - Heavens Tear
    J_Voorhees - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    well ty for the answer i was asking because extreme poison will not be overwritten by a new extreme poison
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Extreme Poison will overwrite Subsea, however.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Some statuses can be refreshed / overwritten (increased speed, HF curse, most squad buffs)

Some statuses cannot be refreshed / overwritten (cleric magic shell, stun, paralyze, extreme poison, blazing arrow).

Some statuses can stack with themselves (IH, bleed, poison DoT)

Anything with different icons can stack with eachother with a few exceptions like Veno debuffs and BM marrow.

Some buffs share the same icon and occasionally the same text but are still implemented as different buffs (barb HP buff and Tree of Protection HP buff, barb phys attack buff and demon spark phys attack buff).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Vindis - Dreamweaver
    Vindis - Dreamweaver Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    The best part about Blood Vow is the HF-like effect. It lasts quite a while and adds alot to squad dps if there is no BM present.

I never noted the 18% debuff as a positve since level 10 STA is 16%. I have Sage, which is 20%, but I guess making do with 18% could allow some time to spark instead of casting STA and Blood Vow.
    Ring Engraving/Amulet Carving Guide - pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1174451

Retired from PWI.

b:bye