Nirvana?

ResMePls - Heavens Tear
ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
S0 if I read c0rrectly the new sin skill all0ws them t0 see int0 a pers0ns invent0ry. That being said.

Sin:*Check every0nes bag and sees n0 canny*

Pers0n A:*0pens Nirv Chest*Sh00t man, my luck is h0rrible t0day(f0ll0wed by depressed face)....*links garnet*

Sin:*Checks bag and see's a canny*

Sin:Canny 0r gtf0b:bye...

Pers0n A:.....*getsTFO*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
Post edited by ResMePls - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Guess alot of people are going to be spamming for Caster Nirvana from that point forward seeing as how Assassin is virtually useless in Caster Nirvana b:shocked
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It's not going to be that different. The thief still gets away with it. The only thing lost is his reputation. But really, an online reputation? What a joke... b:chuckle
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It's not going to be that different. The thief still gets away with it. The only thing lost is his reputation. But really, an online reputation? What a joke... b:chuckle

And who says the Assassin isn't the Thief in the above instance? Who is keeping the Sin's Honest in this new scenerio?
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    And who says the Assassin isn't the Thief in the above instance? Who is keeping the Sin's Honest in this new scenerio?

A good point, though I am not sure why you quoted me. :s
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Well... A reputation as a thief in this game might make it kind of hard to do much of anything with other players. A certain someone was scamming pretty hardcore on Sanct, got a HUGE name, were the butt of many jokes, constantly trash talked on WC, etc. After getting banned, this person decided to be honest (or so they claim), but couldn't sell/buy items from anyone via WC, because of their reputation. Nobody would do business with them.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    Well... A reputation as a thief in this game might make it kind of hard to do much of anything with other players. A certain someone was scamming pretty hardcore on Sanct, got a HUGE name, were the butt of many jokes, constantly trash talked on WC, etc. After getting banned, this person decided to be honest (or so they claim), but couldn't sell/buy items from anyone via WC, because of their reputation. Nobody would do business with them.

They aren't any different from good old drop thieves, that's my point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deago - Lost City
    Deago - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    All in all it doesnt matter who has the uncanny whether the sin skill allows them to look into someones invy shouldnt matter. The way NV is run it squad leader makes squad picks up the drops. And most people are honest cause once you are exposed of stealing drops (which is most likely in WC right after they leave) no one will want to NV or let alone do anything so yet again just a useless skill. Even in pvp most players use SL so still a useless skill.b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nothing is true. Everything is Permitted.
    Ezio Auditore
  • XoOoOoX - Lost City
    XoOoOoX - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    speaking of useless sin skills, money drop debuff, i heard that the max ppl can drop is 50k.. seriously.. this must be a dev troll.
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    speaking of useless sin skills, money drop debuff, i heard that the max ppl can drop is 50k.. seriously.. this must be a dev troll.

"JUST" 50k?? lol. Its alot. Killing 10+ pp within 3-5mins at hh entry shouldnt be a big deal for a sin. Most have best performance off when they leave HH and go back to HH again (to avoid lag at village). So they even cant c ppl out of stealth (and when u press "t" u c to many ppl before u c the red name). This will be an effective way of making money for sins imho.. they have sl on and cant drop - and the farmers/merchants who want to make coins cant turn on sl cz its making trading ineffective.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    gyroki wrote: »
    "JUST" 50k?? lol. Its alot. Killing 10+ pp within 3-5mins at hh entry shouldnt be a big deal for a sin. Most have best performance off when they leave HH and go back to HH again (to avoid lag at village). So they even c ppl out of stealth (and when u press "t" u c to many ppl before u c the red name). This will be an effective way of making money for sins imho.. they have sl on and cant drop - and the farmers/merchants who want to make coins cant turn on sl cz its making trading ineffective.

I always assumed it would work regardless of SL since it's debuff triggered but meh. It'll just be annoying to have to store all coins in the bank whenever leaving sz for extended periods.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I honestly think this is such a rediculous attempt to avoid nirvana scammers. Sage/demon books open (or at least they did) in squad chat, so why did nirvana boxes never show in squad chat at the first place? I wonder if they just did this to create themselves work on a new skill, or if they got this cool idea from a card game with "you may look at target opponant's hand(-bag)".