How Was Everyone's Black Friday?

Tekril - Dreamweaver
Tekril - Dreamweaver Posts: 308 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
I stayed in(like every Friday lol), so I was able to survive without a scratch.

Anyone have any crazy experiences? What did y'all buy?
Post edited by Tekril - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I raged because I had to deal with the aftermath of it. (That being a 14 hour work day, with a 4.5K piece truck. Yeah, I was not happy.) Then my husband and friend raged because they couldn't find anything they wanted anywhere. The house was filled with rage, even my dog raged. b:angry

(P.S. I hope everyone stayed safe during that hellish time; a lot of **** went down...pepper spray, shootings, looting, you name it...)
  • Kaystrel - Heavens Tear
    Kaystrel - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Mine was really disappointing because I couldn't go shopping. I was "blessed" with severe back pain for a week following a spinal tap/lumbar puncture. :( I really really wanted to go to Best Buy/Fry's to get the discounted ps3 and was hoping to get a new gaming computer tower. Oh well. b:cry
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Mine was really disappointing because I couldn't go shopping. I was "blessed" with severe back pain for a week following a spinal tap/lumbar puncture. :( I really really wanted to go to Best Buy/Fry's to get the discounted ps3 and was hoping to get a new gaming computer tower. Oh well. b:cry

Holy ****, lumbar punctures are just awful. *hands you something to ease your pain... and a new gaming computer tower. (I wish I could. :()* I do hope you're better, now, though; just make sure to get plenty of rest and try to keep your back from going stiff.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I had to wiki black friday to find out what it actually was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I had to wiki black friday to find out what it actually was.

didn't know what it was until last year lol
    was staring at the calendar thinking "why do they call it Black Friday...it's not the 13th"
    happen to visit the Apple online store on that day, that's how i found out b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    Tekril - Dreamweaver Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Well here it is a week later, and the shopping season is well underway. Seems less crowded to me this year...
    Ouchb:sad Sounds painful. Though I'm not sure if that, or the injuries you would've sustained trying to shop on Black Friday would be worse.

Hope you get better (assuming it don't only take a week to heal, IDK anything about it)