Cube issues again

Aasaf - Sanctuary
Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
Hi

Has anyone tried meditating in the 100 second stand rooms, after the other player leaves the room? I did that, i had 40 seconds left, when the timer finished i was sent back like usual, but i could not click on the dice, nor could i move from my spot. I could take off weapons, use pots. The dice wouldn't work and I was stuck in my spot. After i relogged, the issue went away. Anyone else experience this?

I also ran in to dragon gate ex room (room 38), problem. I am sure i can find the timing, but the problem is that the second hand is out of sync with the first four. Hand 1, 3 and 4 explode, but hand 2 does not. After some time hand 2 explodes, but the time to cross is reduced by quite a bit. I did notice that the ants all disappear for a good 5~7 seconds. I couldn't make use of that window to run down the middle. When the hands are in sync, i have no problem crossing down the middle. Not a problem, just an added challenge.

Anyone else experienced the first issue? Have any tips for the second one?
Post edited by Aasaf - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    You see the first problem in other instances like when you are teleported into rebirth on teleported into trophymode.

If you are about to be teleported somewhere don't meditate, embrace, or ride a mount or the game won't like it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    1) Don't be meditating when you are about to teleport.

2) There is a pattern to follow. Not gung-ho charge up the middle. Watch the right wall when you come in. One mob will eventually come up that wall and stop and turn around and go back down it. Follow it to the first corner. Press yourself into the corner and stop there. The ant you were following will continue, but tstay in the corner. Wait for the ant you were following to come back. Once it passes you (it gets very close but will not aggro if you press into the corner), run down the wall to the NPC.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    What happened is you were still in meditate mode, though it didn't show it on your screen. If you just click your meditate button again, you'll be free again. Or relog, as you did, but that takes a lot longer than simply reclicking the button xD

I've done this a lot, when I had a bomb ready to go off in Cube...Meditated while I waited, then was frozen in place in r1 til I clicked the meditate button again.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Learning new things everyday :). Thank you for the replies. I also had trouble meditating in delta. I would click the button, the bm would go half way down in the sitting position and come back up. Thought i would get some mp back while waiting for the next wave.

I prefer the middle path, more fun, will try the wall as well. I wait for one ant to go straight down the middle. The next set of hands, the path is clear all the way to end. That is assuming all hands are in sync.