The 9 trials are dead

Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear
Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
Teses trials will die,just as soon as the recast mats are put in the boutique(be assured that they will).Because,after all who is gunna go through the trials if u can just click ur way to gloryb:chuckle.Sad really, i used to like this game toob:cry
Post edited by Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SoulPlay - Heavens Tear
    SoulPlay - Heavens Tear Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ^^ Q.Q much, shut up presumptions mean nothing.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Based on the recent decision to try to "lengthen" the life of the game, I seriously doubt recast mats will be showing up in the boutique any time soon.

That's not to say that they won't eventually make it there, as I'm sure they will. I just don't think it will be soon enough to be worth putting off farming while waiting for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    Jay_Dubbz - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Based on the recent decision to try to "lengthen" the life of the game, I seriously doubt recast mats will be showing up in the boutique any time soon.

That's not to say that they won't eventually make it there, as I'm sure they will. I just don't think it will be soon enough to be worth putting off farming while waiting for it.

that "lengthen" the life of the game **** is just bs. If they really wanted to do that why would they have another rep sale right after they said that. Allowing people to straight out buy the best armor in the game isnt exactly lengthen the life of this game lol. Thats just getting all the money they can until those players just get eventually bored and quit.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ^^ Q.Q much, shut up presumptions mean nothing.
    He is right. Is JUST question of time, when materials will be in CS. I can bet with you, that it will be less than a year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    if they planned to lengthen the life of the game they would have added something that doesn't involve the ever disappointing Faction Base.... gee we still can't do faction base wars.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    If you could people would QQ about how the "big and cash shopping" factions would pick on the smaller factions and wipe their bases. Remember the QQ threads back then?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Rich players are already anticipating a sale to make this recast cheaper, they are only doing the trials to see how it works, plus its something different.

Hurry up GMs, major money coming your way if you put this on sale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    if they planned to lengthen the life of the game they would have added something that doesn't involve the ever disappointing Faction Base.... gee we still can't do faction base wars.

We got the 9 trials instead of base wars. Too many people whining about their base might get destroyed so they just scrapped it instead of reworking. GMs said a while back base wars will never happen. Thanks whiners.

9 trials is awesome though, our faction had a lot of fun running it, and probably will just for fun for quite a while.

R8 recast mats will likely appear in the gambling packs someday, how the rapture/uncanny chests did. People still farm nirvana, so don't go all b:cry yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Link to this decision?
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]