Lucky Break -> Weeping Breeze Dance

Mechsiao - Sanctuary
Mechsiao - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Mystic
http://youtu.be/UP221RxBz7s

2nd installment of the chrono skills.

Probably the hardest hit combo for mystics

(Sage Mistress Energy Leech->Sage Spark->Lucky Break->Rapid Growth-> Weeping Breeze Dance)

User is a r8 +10 mystic and target is a lvl 100 HA barb with 16k hp
Post edited by Mechsiao - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Very nice. Curse you, making me want to go farm the 80-100m to get the two skills. T_T But an impressive bit of damage there, to be sure. The HP debuff takes effect before the skill damage, correct?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
  • Mechsiao - Sanctuary
    Mechsiao - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    The debuff reduces max hp. Im not able to tell but i think the debuff adds when thr damage hits. After the debuff is gone, the chipped off hp does not heal back, except restored the base max hp. So i guess it doesnt really matter? Im not too sure abt thr mechanics. Hope more ppl can share their input too thats why i posted the vids. Also to let ppl decide which skills to get first
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I know how it works in that regard, since I have sage soul degen, but I want to know if it takes the 8% off before or after it applies the damage. If it applies the hp debuff first, then the damage is better because you're hitting them when their hp is lowered; if it's applied after, the the debuff wastes some of the damage you did. I suspect it's the former, but was just curious. Once I get it, I'll play around with it to see which way it seems to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    The 8% HP decrease on your target is applied BEFORE your damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Could you possibly do the same combo except with a normal Bramble or NV? Preferably on the same target. I'm just interesting in seeing roughly just how much better the dmg from Weeping Breeze can be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AKB - Archosaur
    AKB - Archosaur Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Could you possibly do the same combo except with a normal Bramble or NV? Preferably on the same target. I'm just interesting in seeing roughly just how much better the dmg from Weeping Breeze can be.

the damage different is not worth the cost to get the skill but the reduce damage before u hit target is worth it :D
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Good to know. I guess it'll be pretty useful against charmed opponents, but w/e another attack skill is awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]