Minimum requirements to pull Tm69?

Yuniryu - Raging Tide
Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Seeker
I have been wondering on how to go about doing it or whehter its worth it. In the past months i have been seeing people wc to buy medals. Also a sin friend keeps telling me to go do tm69 for money and pull it. I saw some video on a seeker called Deaths Door that does it, but he is op geared but i am not sure.

But the problem is

A) lack of experience.
B) I dont know if i have the gear or hp to even do it.

I have tried to do it once with just bp + charm but i died XD. So i am wondering what the minium Requirements needed to be able to pull the tm69.

http://pwcalc.com/425519cea978d846

Not so great gear, but something tells me i can do it with this gear or someone done it with alot worse gear. 90% of the time its usually my failure XD not my gear.

Anyways thanks if you do reply.
b:cute
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Yuniryu - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Wild_Garruk - Harshlands
    Wild_Garruk - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    well since u have vortex the only thing u need is a weapon+5 with lvl 11 garnet, and buffed up then u are good to go is not hard to do it... Also have cloud eruption a genie skill to refill your chi.. just pull and vortex....
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    well since u have vortex the only thing u need is a weapon+5 with lvl 11 garnet, and buffed up then u are good to go is not hard to do it... Also have cloud eruption a genie skill to refill your chi.. just pull and vortex....

I see thanks. Also I am wondering how I can practice? Faction don't run tm69 well at least not anymore. Should I try get buffs and practice pulling in bh69?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    I guess since not many people answering must mean i could already do it but i dont realise. I have no idea how to pratice, no one will probably come with me. I either got to do some and fail before i can do it, or i just pull bh69 by myself XD like for pv.
    b:surrender

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czjpSuE7WHg&feature=feedf
    (death door pulling :D)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FuRinKaZ/N - Dreamweaver18
    FuRinKaZ/N - Dreamweaver18 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:surrender I wish i could do that..

"Buff up, pull, & vortex" .. It's not that easy, especially having only r8 gear.

-Poison/Debuff Movement mobs (freeze can easily countered w. vac but poison can be problematic)

-Range Magic Attack, such as the Sori's (these mobs hits 1k+ maybe even higher if im not mistaken) with only r8 as equipped, big pulls will not be easy. not sure how long pots/charm will be able to hold up

-Killing bosses fast enough.. if seeker is soloing them, time will be a problem.. vortex DPH < Sin/BM 5 APS or vortex DPH (r8+5) < vortex DPH(nirvytt/lunar wep +10/+12)

b:sad To sum it up, w. average gear, i don't think it is possible successfully solo TM69 and get the gold medal... good luck on your attempt and i hope you prove me wrong b:chuckle
  • AtelierEdge - Harshlands
    AtelierEdge - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Well try to buy one only to see how it works.. It does not matter if u go with your faction mates.. 1m to invest on something that will bring u BIG profit later is a small price to pay if u ask me
  • Exiirah - Lost City
    Exiirah - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'm sure you'd be able to do it. Use PV for practise as mag mobs tend to be annoying in the fact that they space around you outta range unless you have sage vortex
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    I'm sure you'd be able to do it. Use PV for practise as mag mobs tend to be annoying in the fact that they space around you outta range unless you have sage vortex

Thanks i already tried pv before and nearly completed it but i wasnt going fast lol. Well i managed to reach the end before that timmer ran out, just made a dumb mistake of not having 2 sparks XD.

Although bh69 is completly different so maybe i can pratice there too.
    Well try to buy one only to see how it works.. It does not matter if u go with your faction mates.. 1m to invest on something that will bring u BIG profit later is a small price to pay if u ask me

Buy what? Charm :D? or trying tm69 with faction?b:cute.
    b:surrender I wish i could do that..

"Buff up, pull, & vortex" .. It's not that easy, especially having only r8 gear.

-Poison/Debuff Movement mobs (freeze can easily countered w. vac but poison can be problematic)

-Range Magic Attack, such as the Sori's (these mobs hits 1k+ maybe even higher if im not mistaken) with only r8 as equipped, big pulls will not be easy. not sure how long pots/charm will be able to hold up

-Killing bosses fast enough.. if seeker is soloing them, time will be a problem.. vortex DPH < Sin/BM 5 APS or vortex DPH (r8+5) < vortex DPH(nirvytt/lunar wep +10/+12)

b:sad To sum it up, w. average gear, i don't think it is possible successfully solo TM69 and get the gold medal... good luck on your attempt and i hope you prove me wrong b:chuckle

Well i meant trying to solo the pulls not the whole thing lol, thats what i meant for pratice. But as you pointed out maybe i do need better gear too. If that is so, i might give tm69 a miss for a long time. Maybe about 6 months since i am studying and dont have time to spam deltas or make alts. There is merch but dont know how long it will take to get good and i am learning, so i could lose tons of money before i even earn, especially with no end sale dates made it a bit harder for me, but i wont give up.
    Thanks ^_^.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadlife - Lost City
    Deadlife - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Ive gotten that cape for an alt of mine with a 101 bm and 100 veno doing it. All I do know is that bm had full party buffs, barb, cleric, sin, his own, and he had well over 15k hp and I saw his hp go lower than half on the big pulls. I think for a seeker to do it with no aoe stun, or amp like HF with less than 20k hp would be near impossible, I could be wrong though.

I think the major problem there for us HA users is the massive amounts of magic dmg those mobs inflict , Ive seen r9 wizards and r9 psychics pound through that instance like it was nothing.
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    death is an exception.. he has 24k hp buffed
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    XD i guess i need catabarb hp XD. . No pressure , i suppose i can find other ways, thanks all guys, even if its hard xD, i suppose i can try lol. I guess i better find more realistic way to make money XD with my current gear lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AtelierEdge - Harshlands
    AtelierEdge - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Try to buy a tm69 from anyone to see how it works... and get tips on where to vortex