What do you do in game to relieve boredom?

ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
Ok so the title states it all -- What do you do when you have nothing to do in game?

Usually when I have nothing to do is when my alts are trying to get bhs done but no one (or almost no one) else is looking. I usually go to my main and answer world chat calls for help -- Super Cleric is oncall b:cool -- but now so few people are even bothering with the minor bosses - Jewel, Kimsa, the ones out by ToA and Swiftwind (whatever their names are) I still help with the occasional culti boss Gouf, Khewy, Quilking, but even those calls are few and far between as people seem to be getting to 90+ and then going back to kill them.

So now I am left with even fewer things to do while I lvl my alts b:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
Post edited by ZoracGallant - Raging Tide on

Comments

• PriestRain - Raging Tide
    PriestRain - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Lol i go to study when i don't have anything to do xD or go afk for alot of time, until there's someone to help my alt...

But since they made it 2 accounts as multi client legal, i usually do stuff for my bm.. And mostly im doing quests (without help of my main)..
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    When you get bored of a game, it's usually a signal to stop playing the game and do something else to fill your time.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Go outside and enjoy living. In this game I just do dailies and BH's. And I have lot of time to live life outside of PWI.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoulPlay - Heavens Tear
    SoulPlay - Heavens Tear Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i world chat,

"full R8+5 seeker looking to help (no standard kill quests) pm me what you have."

main reason for doing this is to avoid the AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH building up inside.

things must die after all.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    TT1-1 is a time-killer for me.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    1-1 takes me all of 10 mins even in squad mode b:bored I farm 2-x and 3-x solo mode for fairy boxes daily (I go in with one main and one alt following grabbing all the drops have 4 accounts all made before the rule change b:victory) makes me a bit of coin everyday and since I don't bother with Caster Nirvana the subs are on the house.

I do plenty in game and out of game to occupy my time, but sometimes it gets so boring waiting for squads for my 59/69/79 for my lvl 70-90 alts. So I'm just looking for something to do while I wait other than troll world chat like all the other *****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    7 minutes on my sin
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • shadowphreak
    shadowphreak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    1-1 takes me all of 10 mins even in squad mode b:bored I farm 2-x and 3-x solo mode for fairy boxes daily (I go in with one main and one alt following grabbing all the drops have 4 accounts all made before the rule change b:victory) makes me a bit of coin everyday and since I don't bother with Caster Nirvana the subs are on the house.

I do plenty in game and out of game to occupy my time, but sometimes it gets so boring waiting for squads for my 59/69/79 for my lvl 70-90 alts. So I'm just looking for something to do while I wait other than troll world chat like all the other *****.

How do you get "subs on the house"? b:nosebleed
  • BIackWarrior - Heavens Tear
    BIackWarrior - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    if i am bored i just log off....its not like i haven't a real life....
    Guys if ur bored ingame but still try to relieve that....then it means your real life is even more boring....quite sad
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    if i get bored with this and my 4 alts (which it is happening) i just chit chat in faction and friends and play GTA III or Vice City on the PS2

dont judge.... b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    When you get bored of a game, it's usually a signal to stop playing the game and do something else to fill your time.

*gives cookie*
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Ingrafer - Heavens Tear
    Ingrafer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I go to the forums and look for something good to reply to (b:cryi have no life)
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I go search fac mates, stalk them, take screenies of them and draw their chars b:quiet

Or just go draw anything else/play guitar/play other games/go out with friends ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I go search fac mates, stalk them, take screenies of them and draw their chars b:quiet

I stalk fac mates on the forums b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited October 2011
    I stalk fac mates on the forums b:mischievous

Shoooooo >;O

Ontopic: I also help people when I'm bored.. or go around buffing random ppl on my cleric .-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoulPlay - Heavens Tear
    SoulPlay - Heavens Tear Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Or just go draw anything else/play guitar/play other games/go out with friends ^^

you draw chars b:cute i want one Q.Q
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Ok in all seriousness this time. lol

When I'm bored I hang out with friends, join a random squad or just.. grind. Yes, I enjoy grinding with my nix or herc. It's fun rounding mobs up and handling them all P:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I buy a case of beer, and a thousand teles.
    re
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    heh, i have a few things to do while grinding, or flying WC:

* chat with faction mates

* listen to whatever movie my kids are watching on the other side of the living room

* listen to vids from my faves lists on YouTube

* listen to music from vids i've copied from YouTube

* listen to music i've copied into my PC

* race my daughter through WC, to see who gets done first (i give her a head start, because she has a swan and i have an eagle. or sometimes we do it on landmounts as much as we can-we both have the fugly anniversary mount, so we both can go the same speed. We dont take to the air until we come to a place we cant find a way to reach on land. (and yes, we have scouted out as many routes as we can find).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited October 2011

* race my daughter through WC, to see who gets done first (i give her a head start, because she has a swan and i have an eagle. or sometimes we do it on landmounts as much as we can-we both have the fugly anniversary mount, so we both can go the same speed. We dont take to the air until we come to a place we cant find a way to reach on land. (and yes, we have scouted out as many routes as we can find).

Awwwww, that's so cute! I wish my mommy would play with me... b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
    edited October 2011
    you draw chars b:cute i want one Q.Q

Check your pm'sb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    How do you get "subs on the house"? b:nosebleed

I'm lvl 100 I get them from bh100 rewards and from caster nirvana trade in more than enough to run 2-x 3-x a few times a day.

@BIackWarrior - My real life isn't boring I play to get away from real life, and the whole purpose of a game is to play for entertainment. I'm saying no entertainment for long periods in game cause no one wants to do 59/69/79 anymore cause they would rather buy heads or glitch to 105 instead of actually playing and I get bored while I wait building a squad with the few people out there that actually play the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I log on my alt cleric and head to PVP regions (staying in sz) and buff/heal anyone w/o swords.

On weekends I head to noob-zones where they are killing culti mobs and heal/buff.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Ok so the title states it all -- What do you do when you have nothing to do in game?

Usually when I have nothing to do is when my alts are trying to get bhs done but no one (or almost no one) else is looking. I usually go to my main and answer world chat calls for help -- Super Cleric is oncall b:cool -- but now so few people are even bothering with the minor bosses - Jewel, Kimsa, the ones out by ToA and Swiftwind (whatever their names are) I still help with the occasional culti boss Gouf, Khewy, Quilking, but even those calls are few and far between as people seem to be getting to 90+ and then going back to kill them.

So now I am left with even fewer things to do while I lvl my alts b:surrender
    *punches OP*

took me double time to read that thing ;/

to relieve boredom ingame i read online manga >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan