Force Quit Glitch Abuse

Bearish - Sanctuary
Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
ok so i was pking in west dis like usual, and it was me against 5 or 6 others

bascially this is what happened:

i saw this cleric, not sure level, but i saw him usual tt80 gears, so i was like "hey this is easy 1 shot" so i ran out of safe zone, exposed myself to the 5 tt90+ clerics, and tried to armageddon the tt80 cleric. but all of a sudden, he force quit himself and im trapped outside of west gate. then as u know, the OP'ed cleric chain slept me for 2-3minutes before all casting tempest on me.

now this is outrageous, how can someone just "force quit" in the middle of pk, thats so unfair. while i cant force quit myself because i was slept for 2-3min.

gm plz fix this glitch!
Post edited by Bearish - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Adorable - Harshlands
    Adorable - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    : )
    That made me chuckle.
    Wasted 1.5 minutes of my life.
    Since 2008
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You can still force quit.

ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    When i see your veno Bearish my Client self force quit crushes b:chuckle
  • TanisHawkeye - Dreamweaver
    TanisHawkeye - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'm not sure you can actually call this a "glitch". An exploit maybe, but it was made so you could force the game to close if needed, he's just abusing that feature for pvp purposes
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    QQ i couldnt kill him couse he logged off QQ

b:embarrass
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited October 2011

i saw this cleric, not sure level, but i saw him usual tt80 gears, so i was like "hey this is easy 1 shot" so i ran out of safe zone, exposed myself to the 5 tt90+ clerics, and tried to armageddon the tt80 cleric. but all of a sudden, he force quit himself and im trapped outside of west gate. then as u know, the OP'ed cleric chain slept me for 2-3minutes before all casting tempest on me.

now this is outrageous, how can someone just "force quit" in the middle of pk, thats so unfair. while i cant force quit myself because i was slept for 2-3min.

gm plz fix this glitch!

Roll a 'sin, and stop playing the barb.

You're an embarrassment to Barbs everywhere, and I'm pulling your license.

RedMenace

\seriously, you're need to grow a pair to be a barb
    \\whining about *clerics*?
    \\\"That mosquito flew out the window before I could smack it! NO FAIR!"
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Roll a 'sin, and stop playing the barb.

You're an embarrassment to Barbs everywhere, and I'm pulling your license.

RedMenace

\seriously, you're need to grow a pair to be a barb
    \\whining about *clerics*?
    \\\"That mosquito flew out the window before I could smack it! NO FAIR!"

What's funnier than him whining about clerics is that he was hiding in the sz until he could find one weak enough that he thought he could take.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Veri - Lothranis
    Veri - Lothranis Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Clever use of game mechanics.
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited October 2011

gm plz fix this glitch!

b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    this is so sad, in so many ways. That's it's funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Ya'll realize he is a troll, right?

Oh you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Ya'll realize he is a troll, right?

Oh you.

Yep.

A couple of his more recent threads he started:

Rend Razorjaw is imba

Possible Maphack
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veri - Lothranis
    Veri - Lothranis Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yep.

A couple of his more recent threads he started:

Rend Razorjaw is imba

Possible Maphack

The rend one was actually pretty good, but the maphack was kinda meh.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Clerics are OP. So says Bearish.

I don't get why there are still people stupid enough o take these threads seriously when even s/he admits to be trolling.
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    Zenzell - Dreamweaver Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    This breaks the infighting rooms of the cube. Ijs.
    The 3 fundamental F's of Perfect World are "Fun, Fast, and Free."

You may pick two.
  • TanisHawkeye - Dreamweaver
    TanisHawkeye - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    Clerics are OP. So says Bearish.

I don't get why there are still people stupid enough o take these threads seriously when even s/he admits to be trolling.

Because pretending it's real is a hell of a lot more fun than just typing "You're trolling" and clicking reply.
  • truekossy
    edited October 2011
    Because pretending it's real is a hell of a lot more fun than just typing "You're trolling" and clicking reply.

You're trolling.

... You're right. That was less fun than pretending it's real. :(
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Explain the manner in which you exposed yourself.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • truekossy
    edited October 2011
    Explain the manner in which you exposed yourself.

.... I had dirty mental images of your archer the first time I read that. b:sad
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Fail troll. Gets his little bits of attention though.
  • __Fenris__ - Harshlands
    __Fenris__ - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    wow your 102 barb pk 80 cleric stop QQ fight fair go after 105 live see thatb:kiss
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yet again the stupid c0mmunity 0f PWI has been tr0lled.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited October 2011

ROFLMAO!!! LoLO,OLoL

That woulda been Perfect Music!! for such a long sleep session!!!b:laugh

LOLzZz Now if only Clerics would do that too the PKs camping out in SP!! ROFL!! They'd really deserve that sorta sleep session!!!!!!!
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i saw this cleric, not sure level, but i saw him usual tt80 gears, so i was like "hey this is easy 1 shot" so i ran out of safe zone, exposed myself to the 5 tt90+ clerics, and tried to armageddon the tt80 cleric. .............but all of a sudden, he force quit himself and im trapped outside of west gate. then as u know, the OP'ed cleric chain slept me for 2-3minutes before all casting tempest on me.

They lured you ...
    This cleric got your attention, which pulled you further away from sz - and when you were where the other clerics needed you to be -- they used a tele stone (or force logged).

Next time, be aware of your surroundings - hit T and watch the players a little bit before stepping out to attack.

Sun Tzu's The Art of War: "When some are seen advancing and some retreating, it is a lure."
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited October 2011

gm plz fix this glitch!

haha u suck
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    So you had 2-3 minutes of being slept to hit the force log button and you didn't? b:puzzled

Guess the level 80 has a much higher IQ.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    wtf with all these fail trolls trolling my thread

true story is true
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    What's funnier than him whining about clerics is that he was hiding in the sz until he could find one weak enough that he thought he could take.
    i found it embarrassing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    That's funny. The people I pk usually ragequit midfight, not force quit b:shocked
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    That's funny. The people I pk usually ragequit midfight, not force quit b:shocked

Ah, but you see... you didn't stalk a 20 lvl lower cleric just to find yourself in the middle of a gang-ba ng....

OP is right... he was brave enough to try to kill a lvl 80 cleric... then he cheats... damn OP clerics....

Fail pk barb is fail, IJS

Good trolling tho :)