Possible Maphack

Options
Bearish - Sanctuary
Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
ok so i was pking as usual. then i saw this archer who was stadning there facing north (notice he was facing north). so i sneaked around and came in fro mthe south, holy path and tried to arma her, but all of the sudden..... WHAM, she uses AD before i land my arma....

there was NO WAY she could have saw me coming. I CRY MAPHACK!

please look into this !!!
Post edited by Bearish - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The archer is a he, then a she.

Troll needs to get story straight before trolling.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Maybe they saw your green dot on the mini map... then turned their camera to face the direction you were coming from... then readied Absolute Domain for when your attack came.

No, wait... that's totally impossible, I mean who would even think to do such a thing? Gotta be a maphack, send a ticket bro.
  • Sheshka - Raging Tide
    Sheshka - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    One word for that, 'radar'. Everyone has one in the corner of their screen.

I'm a tad paranoid about watching my radar in SP anymore. But I do use the radar.
  • Skulla - Dreamweaver
    Skulla - Dreamweaver Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Would that be a mini-map ****?b:chuckle
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You do know that no matter which way your toon is facing you can rotate the camera around and look different ways without your toon moving. Also you can zoom out pretty far depending on your graphic settings and see anyone close (except sins of course) b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I think he is trolling..Join date 2009..

Doesn't know that fb19 not that easy at lvl 19-20, then doesn't know that someone can turn camera ?

Even if the said archer saw arma "late" it does have a cast time and he/she (it ?) could have it AD as he/she/ (alien ?) could have saw the starting animation of arma (or even the noise for those used to it) AD is instant...
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Vaugh - Momaganon
    Vaugh - Momaganon Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    All these 100+ noobs. Please rollback all the glitchers so they get to learn the game before getting to 100..
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    trollolololed b:laugh
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    trollolololed b:laugh

YOU! *gets whip*
    WHERE ARE MY PASTRIES. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    look at sanctuary trollers making us all look bad b:surrender
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    A wizard did it!
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you Do Know That No Matter Which Way Your Toon Is Facing You Can Rotate The Camera Around And Look Different Ways Without Your Toon Moving. Also You Can Zoom Out Pretty Far Depending On Your Graphic Settings And See Anyone Close (except Sins Of Course) B:chuckle

Omg Are You Serious I Never Knew That.
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • DaggerSin_ - Heavens Tear
    DaggerSin_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    All these 100+ noobs. Please rollback all the glitchers so they get to learn the game before getting to 100..

Good thing I was 100+ before the glitch lol
    BarbHammer - 95 - Retired

DaggerSin_ - 101 - Active
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I think he is trolling

Getting warmer...... >.>
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Options
    but u have to notice, i took a survey and an average player look at the minimap once every 5.8 seconds and it takes about .8 seconds for an average APM person to click AD. 5.8+.8= 6.4 seconds of reaction time.

i saw her gears, it was pretty average (rank8), and holy path (at least on the description gives me MAX speed for 6 seconds) AND i actually timed it, it took me 1.7 seconds to reach her. armageddon cast speed is 1.8 seconds. 1.7 + 1.8 = 3.5 seconds.

in all possible situations, my arma should have landed before she even reacted!!! obvious maphack is obvious!
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    in all possible situations, my arma should have landed before she even reacted!!! obvious maphack is obvious!
    hate to break it to ya, but arma can be HEARD casting
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    but u have to notice, i took a survey and an average player look at the minimap once every 5.8 seconds and it takes about .8 seconds for an average APM person to click AD. 5.8+.8= 6.4 seconds of reaction time.

i saw her gears, it was pretty average (rank8), and holy path (at least on the description gives me MAX speed for 6 seconds) AND i actually timed it, it took me 1.7 seconds to reach her. armageddon cast speed is 1.8 seconds. 1.7 + 1.8 = 3.5 seconds.

Except the one where she looked at her minimap as per her average 5.8 second interval, she saw your green dot rotated her camera as you were coming, having Domain on a hotkey she was able to use it in time. It doesn't take but a second to rotate the camera. that leaves 2.5 seconds to get it ready (3.5 - 1). Now, you are at the Archer. Your Arma starts channeling and the Archer, having seen your green dot on the mini map and rotating her camera so that she could see you now presses Absolute Domain on her hotkey.

Oh snap! A situation where she could have used Domain, using your own math! :D
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Except the one where she looked at her minimap as per her average 5.8 second interval, she saw your green dot rotated her camera as you were coming, having Domain on a hotkey she was able to use it in time. It doesn't take but a second to rotate the camera. that leaves 2.5 seconds to get it ready (3.5 - 1). Now, you are at the Archer. Your Arma starts channeling and the Archer, having seen your green dot on the mini map and rotating her camera so that she could see you now presses Absolute Domain on her hotkey.

Oh snap! A situation where she could have used Domain, using your own math! :D

oh snap i forgot she can hot key adbsolute domain, i might have to redo my math... but i reported her for suspicious maphack activity anyways because an average person doesnt hotkey AD. let me redo my math now, brb
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    VenoMKII - Harshlands Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    oh snap i forgot she can hot key adbsolute domain, i might have to redo my math... but i reported her for suspicious maphack activity anyways because an average person doesnt hotkey AD. let me redo my math now, brb

<--Paranoid and has the Tscreen up constantly. I wouldnt be surprised if she predicted you, I know if I see a speed buff on a barb who isnt obviously killing mobs nearby im going to react by ADing as I channel a stun / sleep, so just assume you met another paranoid ******* who doesnt like dying :O
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    <--Paranoid and has the Tscreen up constantly. I wouldnt be surprised if she predicted you, I know if I see a speed buff on a barb who isnt obviously killing mobs nearby im going to react by ADing as I channel a stun / sleep, so just assume you met another paranoid ******* who doesnt like dying :O

I only get paranoid after I kill someone because I know they're gonna try to sneak up on me, sure is fun when I see them coming and turn on my anti stun right before they go for a stun =P