dfdfdfdfdfds Posts: 47 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
Azzazin abuse multiclients pls ban him
Post edited by dfdfdfdfdfds on

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Multiclient rule wasn't even enforced much back when we weren't allowed to run more than one client.
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    VenoMKII - Harshlands Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Not even slightly.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    It's almost certainly a guy working in conjunction with his brother to make huge money.

Totally legit. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You know, if everyone felt the same way that it's waaay overpriced, then they wouldn't buy. A single person ingame can't dominate a market that much...

If you really got nothing better to do, well report them b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ban ban baaaaaaaaan this sorry *** *** out of pwi b:cryb:angryb:laugh
  • Noriliza - Sanctuary
    Noriliza - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Or the OP is trying an aggressive and dirty if I may say, way of eliminating his merchanting competition
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Copied from the top of the forum ads, I knew this was really pwusa
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Or the OP is trying an aggressive and dirty if I may say, way of eliminating his merchanting competition

prolly both i know ppl who logg more then 2 accounts at the same time even if i dont like them i wouldnt never report them as it dont hurt me same with merchanting.He prolly wants to take out the competition so he makes more
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    So, one player with 4 catshops rules the market in DW???

Are you serious?

Even I who am a total fail merchant know better than that, lol.

Man up and compete with him, stop whinning b:bye
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited September 2011

This.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I know plenty of people who run 4-5 clients at once since multiclienting was possible and even now they still do it.

As of me, I try to keep just my shop and my main online, which is the permitted number of clients running from my end - my sist, dog, mother, parrot, carrot, banana, dad wanna play too though b:avoid - just my sist, but I don't want my self banned because of her loging 2 accounts XD
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    VenoMKII - Harshlands Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I know plenty of people who run 4-5 clients at once since multiclienting was possible and even now they still do it.

As of me, I try to keep just my shop and my main online, which is the permitted number of clients running from my end - my sist, dog, mother, parrot, carrot, banana, dad wanna play too though b:avoid - just my sist, but I don't want my self banned because of her loging 2 accounts XD

They wont ban you for it. Go read the small print on the rule, if you can find it. Additionally, they dont enforce it anyway, so why worry?
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    They wont ban you for it. Go read the small print on the rule, if you can find it. Additionally, they dont enforce it anyway, so why worry?

All i saw time ago is "you will need to prove it", prove it how? a pic? what if I didn't have a sister? - I'd simply call 20 friends and say I have 20 roomates O_o - exagerating.

I had this happen to me in a priv. server of other game, we didn't allow people to multiclient, they found ways around it, we called for them to prove it, they sent pics of 20 people, you follow em hiding trying to bust them, 1 toon moves, other toon moves, but that proves nothing.

So basically, unless they can know what MAC address your computer has and they find the same MAC address in 3-4 accounts then that would mean they are using the same computer for multiclienting aka banable, but I don't think they have that technology. They ask you for your dxdiag.txt and hijackthis.txt to see whats wrong with your computer specs in case you have an error so I am 99.999999% sure that they do not have access to this information through their client, which would be in my eyes, breaking the law because it's getting personal information we did not sign up for giving away.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Not the first time PWI doesn't enforce their own rules ( not even discussing if they are smart or umb rules ).

And guess what happens to a game where the rules aren't enforced? Players that play "by the book", get frustrated because players that don't plaay by the book just pass them in levles, gear, w/e.

So in the end what do you have? A game populated only by cheaters and people who really don't care about endgame and just log to be with a few friends.

Eventually this leads to game death.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I think they like to invoke fear over the players. In the mutliclient thread, they said if caught on suspicious activity, you would have to prove that you aren't abusing the rule.

Makes me think about the FC glitch too, the last statement made on it from what I recall, the glitchers "aren't out of the woods yet." So they just force this lingering fear over you, making you dread that horrible day when you attempt to log on and you are banned, for like a month or more.

Of course, I can be completely wrong. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-