Character banned after being around for a year +

Options
DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear
DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Support Desk
Hi,
I've had a character who is a Psychic I created back when raging tides came out. He is now level 52. I tried logging onto him to get supplies off him to find out he is banned for an inappropriate name. His name is MindFck . Granted, this name could be seen as inappropriate. But how can I change it? I figured it was fine because the name filter let it go through. Also I was playing the character off and on for a year or a little more. I was never notified or given the option to change his name, he is just banned for 16 million minutes. Can I just say, what the hell? Why wouldn't I be given an option or e-mail or anything in notification. Did the name really offend someone that bad you had to ban my character rather than changing his name? I can't get to anything on this character and need to know how this problem can be resolved. PWI customer service really needs some maintenance. I had a character stuck in a glitch on the map I couldn't town portal out of.. I sent in a ticket and let a month go by, he was never moved and it was never addressed. Yet my character gets banned after being active for a year+ locking all the items and supplies that were on him. Please explain how this is a fair business practice and why my name was accepted if it was inappropriate. How should I address this issue? When should I expect a response?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.