New expansion announcement

Options
Sympathi - Archosaur
Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Again this thread is too awesome for general discussion posting, Archosaur needs more visitors! As part of PWRD's new business model they've announced expansions for pretty much all there games;

Battle of the Immortals Expansion Pack: Legend of the Orient
Perfect World Expansion Pack: Glory Renaissance
Jade Dynasty Expansion Pack: The Search for Nirvana

(more for other games under the chinese versions like Hot Dance Party)

For the Glory Renaissance expansion for pw its apparently;

New story plot
New Instance
New scenery (new unlocked area of the map i would assume)
"Skills for its new class and professions" unsure if this would mean new classes, or an update on old classes.

anyway enjoy!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
Post edited by Sympathi - Archosaur on

Comments

• RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Again this thread is too awesome for general discussion posting, Archosaur needs more visitors! As part of PWRD's new business model they've announced expansions for pretty much all there games;

New story plot
    New Instance
    "Skills for its new class and professions" unsure if this would mean new classes, or an update on old classes.

anyway enjoy!

ugh what a joke, maybe finish the last expansion before announcing a new one ffs. b:spit
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • PhantomThief - Archosaur
    PhantomThief - Archosaur Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    New story plot
    New Instance

Now, now. PW promised us an apocalypse in the Genesis expansion.

A new story plot and new scenery could easily play into that >.>

So its totally possible...

I WANT MY APOCALYPSE, DAMNIT! b:angry
    A sword can cut a man in twain, but words can shake a fortress to the ground.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Now, now. PW promised us an apocalypse in the Genesis expansion.

A new story plot and new scenery could easily play into that >.>

So its totally possible...

I WANT MY APOCALYPSE, DAMNIT! b:angry

The apocalypse already happened mate, hundreds of r9 sins and 50k soulforce psys, deleting factions, emergency maint, dragoons, +12 orbs for 50gs a pop, underpowered new classes with buffs charged in mirages, crappy reskinned instances, secret passage pk enabled (by accident but pretended it was on purpose) an excessively large area for the eg classes on the map but mostly wasted open space for level 40s, guild bases created then never finished, rules within them changed...

just a few examples.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • PhantomThief - Archosaur
    PhantomThief - Archosaur Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The apocalypse already happened mate, hundreds of r9 sins and 50k soulforce psys, deleting factions, emergency maint, dragoons, +12 orbs for 50gs a pop, underpowered new classes with buffs charged in mirages, crappy reskinned instances, secret passage pk enabled (by accident but pretended it was on purpose) an excessively large area for the eg classes on the map but mostly wasted open space for level 40s, guild bases created then never finished, rules within them changed...

just a few examples.

Psh, that's not an apocalypse. That's just the raise of the four horsemen. We haven't gotten to the good stuff yet =P
    A sword can cut a man in twain, but words can shake a fortress to the ground.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/perfect-world-announces-recent-business-developments-130412613.html

It's true...can't wait to see these "new and exciting sceneries", not to mention the new "professions".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/perfect-world-announces-recent-business-developments-130412613.html

It's true...can't wait to see these "new and exciting sceneries", not to mention the new "professions".

cos runecrafting was so pro right? -_______-

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    no new race ? b:cry

oh wait..

This expansion pack introduces new story plots and skills for its new class and professions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

You doubted me?! my powers! thought i was lying? b:surrender

ive been gone too long i think if this has become the case now its just MoonUsagi stealing my light in general discussion b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Do you know anything about increases rep in instances? I tho i heard something about it
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
  • Istalkhim - Heavens Tear
    Istalkhim - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Read Closely This is from Link posted above
    I copied an pasted what it said
    BEIJING, Sept. 23, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD) ("Perfect World" or the "Company"), a leading online game developer and operator based in China, today announced its recent business developments as of September 23, 2011.
    Perfect World" Expansion Pack
    b:questionb:irritated Why are the simplest things so hard for people to understand these days? b:puzzledb:surrenderb:shockedb:sad

b:beatup Well Because Common sense is rarely used these days. b:sadb:cryb:shutupb:bye
  • Istalkhim - Heavens Tear
    Istalkhim - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    On September 15, 2011, Perfect World released the expansion pack "Glory Renaissance" for "Perfect World," the Company's 3D adventure and fantasy MMORPG. This expansion pack introduces new story plots and skills for its new class and professions. A new instance and several beautiful scenes are also included in the expansion pack, adding more exciting elements into the game.
    b:questionb:irritated Why are the simplest things so hard for people to understand these days? b:puzzledb:surrenderb:shockedb:sad

b:beatup Well Because Common sense is rarely used these days. b:sadb:cryb:shutupb:bye
  • Nefertia - Archosaur
    Nefertia - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

New story plot
    New Instance

anyway enjoy!

PWI being an avid adventurer really enjoying the new expansion, can you please either increase the quest payout or mob coin drops. Example an average level 65 quest with 50 mob pays about 16k if you include the mob coin drops it comes to around 23k figure in equipment repairs for normal gear (excluding molds or ranks), and restocking fees there is nothing left to upgraded skills while the packs are a great investment not all can afford them and perfect tokens of best luck being random some may never get. We need sufficient funds just too survive normal game play (oh forget about offering help and events most only worth the experience and spirit and none give sufficient coin payout). Can you please at least investigate this issue? Ty,
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    We need sufficient funds

Did this remind anybody of Red Alert's "Insufficient Funds"? Oh how I hated hearing that b:sad
  • Seamen - Dreamweaver
    Seamen - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    cos runecrafting was so pro right? -_______-

Took the words out of my mouth