Some ideas

Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
Ok, I know, I know, this is gonna get moved to suggestions forums, but before it does, maybe people will actually see it, lol

When in squad, we already see hp/mp values and buffs of squad members.

Would it be real hard to implement seeing their chi ?

I don't see any bad sides to this..

If u are squaded with someone, you are surely not PvPing him/her right ?

What about the good sides ?

1 - Barbs would know when cleric has chi to BB before a pull in FC, before asking him/her

2 - Venos would know when/to who send chi during a bh or random dungeon.

3 - Bm's could more easily "time" their HF, knowing others would probaly spark soon

Of course, I do see that there's no place to show sparks, unless, they make them appear overlapping the names in squad..But at least would give a vague idea.

Another suggestion :

About maintenance, I think a system message each 10 mins, starting 30 mins (maybe even 1 hour) before servers goes down to warn people would be nice. I know people don't love spam. But for those who don't read forums, it would be a way to know, instead of spamming world chat themselves with "Is there maint ?" and then spamming forums with "omg i can't login, HELP !!!"

My gf warned people tonight in world chat that were asking and got mass spammed in pm that she was mad. We just try to make sure no one starts anything long when there is one coming up. So what is really better ? A red message seen maximum 6 times in a hour to warn of a eventual maintenance ? Or about 20-30 lines of yellow asking if there's one ?

Just my 2 cents..
Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
Post edited by Sir_Puma - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Ok, I know, I know, this is gonna get moved to suggestions forums, but before it does, maybe people will actually see it, lol

When in squad, we already see hp/mp values and buffs of squad members.

Would it be real hard to implement seeing their chi ?

I don't see any bad sides to this..

If u are squaded with someone, you are surely not PvPing him/her right ?

What about the good sides ?

1 - Barbs would know when cleric has chi to BB before a pull in FC, before asking him/her

2 - Venos would know when/to who send chi during a bh or random dungeon.

3 - Bm's could more easily "time" their HF, knowing others would probaly spark soon

Of course, I do see that there's no place to show sparks, unless, they make them appear overlapping the names in squad..But at least would give a vague idea.

Another suggestion :

About maintenance, I think a system message each 10 mins, starting 30 mins (maybe even 1 hour) before servers goes down to warn people would be nice. I know people don't love spam. But for those who don't read forums, it would be a way to know, instead of spamming world chat themselves with "Is there maint ?" and then spamming forums with "omg i can't login, HELP !!!"

My gf warned people tonight in world chat that were asking and got mass spammed in pm that she was mad. We just try to make sure no one starts anything long when there is one coming up. So what is really better ? A red message seen maximum 6 times in a hour to warn of a eventual maintenance ? Or about 20-30 lines of yellow asking if there's one ?

Just my 2 cents..

Its been suggested before and the maintenance thing has been used before I don't know whats going on with either sadly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    na dumb idea with the aps crazy chi ppl get nowdays sorry but you wold get more ppl to reroll more sin so dumb dumb ideab:surrender
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I had the same idea once. It would have been so useful in so many ways.
    I can't believe the devs didn't really think about it since chi is a big part of the PWI's gameplay.

It was frustrating sometimes as a Venomancer asking whoever needs chi, getting no answer then somebody suddenly asks for chi. I mean, come on! I just asked you, read the chat xD
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★