What would you call.....

2»

Comments

• rainbowyoshii
    rainbowyoshii Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    Troll much... Talk about shoving your feet in your mouth comparing someones level on an alt on the forums to the time they joined the forums... hmmm is it possible also this person doesnt get to play the game but a few hours a week? How does your feet taste? Amazing how many people make STUPID idiotic statements. First character I started in this game is who I have registered here and I havent used that character since before I registered for the forums... OMG what does that make me? *chuckle... tee hee hee*

do u have a problem with what i said brohan?
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    A person who hasn't heard of MSN, Yahoo, or AOL instant messenger?

I know a lot of people who stay at the same level for months, yet play everyday b:cute.

I also know people that do all the quests they can possibly find, do white name divine contracts, and actually love rebirth gamma/delta. I admire those friends for their dedication, but I also give them hyperstones and drag them on as many fccs as I possibly can.

Feel free to give me hypers and drag me on FCC's any time you want lol, i been playin 2 years and this is my highest toon..

I play spurratically, on again off again for a few months kinda deal, and i dont hyper (actually sold my hypers from last anni, this year theyre bound it seems), dont pay for heads, i've only ever been in fcc once with my faction at the time (Dignity) and we failed but it was just a learning type trip anyways.. i just run bh's and recently gotten into nix valley runs when i see em pop up in WC,, call me old school, call me a dinosaur lol, whatever, i just like doin stuff at my own pace.

Mind you, now with SP being PK enabled, and my mystic being lvl 44 and i need to go in there for my BH and i get pk'd by lame-tards upon occasion, i kinda wouldnt mind walkin in with my veno at oh say, 85-ish, fully chi'd up, find the b**** that pk'd my mystic, take a pot-shot, then up with the bramble hood and let him kill himself and say "Thats for pk'n my mystic 2 mins ago"
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    All of you must compete and become the best !!
    Use everything and anything you can think, to reach LV 105 and R9 !!

I want YOU to charge zen. Too prove your wallet existence.

I want YOU to use main avatar in forum. Too prove your true gamer blood.

I want YOU to be the best in Perfect World. Too prove your pride on facebook.

I want YOU to argue in PWI forum. Too prove how smart you are.

b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    do u have a problem with what i said brohan?

from all this guys posts in this topic i can tell he doesn't know what he's talking about or have a clue on how to play this game :p
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i would fit in this never CSed once farmed my r8 +3bow(if i csed it would at least +5) and got to 100 by grinding solo and aoe and i dont hyper so yay me ^_^
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    @OP: I would call such a player a dinosaur, unable to adapt to a new environment, and bound for extinction.
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    Jay_Dubbz - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I would call them lame, anyone how was played since 2009 will have seen most of the quests in this game, and cmon its the same **** over and over again. Those boring quests. Who really wants to sit and do all that **** again leveling another character when you get can get the exp faster.

I do think hyper frost is dumb tho. I agree with hypers in the game just not in combination with frost.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I think people just feel like playing the game without rushing, there no special reason or benefit if you want to play slowly, everyone think and act differently. Amusement is different for every person just like fetish.

If you think it wrong, then that's your opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • JSXJoe - Sanctuary
    JSXJoe - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I w0uld call them "M0re a failure than Patrick from Sp0nge B0b" because n0 way am I spending eternity playing this b0ring game. Seri0usly if you Plevel all the way t0 100 y0ur n0t missing anything exciting anywayb:surrender.

Thats exactly the point where you owned yourself..."BORING GAME" lol then why don't you and your fellow comrades just quit this "boring game" and nub around elsewhere =? If you find only enjoyment in having top end gears and bashing other ppl then I suggest you go to another game that may fit you better, playing a game is meant to bring fun. don't think that you and others like you don't enjoy the "lower" content of this game, doesn't mean that others don't enjoy it anyways. Making suggestions like that rly makes you one of the biggest human failures I've seen these days and btw get a new keyboard alrdy xD or does PWE alrdy consume all your money b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am really honered, ty b:victory

My Chars:
    101 Demon Blademaster. 101 Demon Barbarian,
    100 Sage Seeker, 100 Sage Cleric, 100 Demon Assassin,
    101 Demon Cleric, 93 Demon Archer, 101 Sage Venomancer,
    89 Demon Psychic, 100 Sage Mystic, 100 Demon Wizard
  • Koolaid - Heavens Tear
    Koolaid - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    They are just people who refuse changes and can't adapt, or don't have time to spend hours in frost or grind for coin whatever.

The normal person will do those things because it's something else to do, something different with lots of gain but may be a bit more stressful too. At least for me it is, I cant handle being in instances for too long
  • NaughtyZOOT - Dreamweaver
    NaughtyZOOT - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    That's me and my family. We all would prefer to take the journey than get to the destination yesterday. It is an attitude difference, age difference and patience level difference. Basically, mature players (not dorky, horny, high kids) who appreciate that the journey is what matters in ANY game. "nuff said.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    In honesty, I'd call that person a person that wishes to play the game in that way.

As someone who's done quests, grinded some, done oracles, and run fc (at level 83+), and flies around doing who knows what, I'd say that you're someone who enjoys the game how you wish to enjoy it.

I would say that there are things that you can take and learn from the different things found in this game...whether that be questing, grinding, doing oracles, or even on fc runs....I've taken something from all of those experiences...including simply flying around randomly, and helping others in lower bh's. If you know your skills, and your class, and you're enjoying the game, then you're doing alright in my book. You also won't get so easily bored as you're not skipping all of the content. I would say that there is something to be said for both leveling without usage of the xp modifiers and leveling with them. I personally cannot stand to be at a level for an extended period of time despite my best efforts...but I also wish to know my skills as extensively as possible, and don't want to skip content entirely that would help me in the game...hence why I've done a variety of things myself...but that's me. Again, if your style works for you, it works for you...but I wouldn't herald it as the greatest or the worst style. I'd just say that its the style of play that works for some people. That's my take on it, my opinion, and why. :) That said; Good luck in game.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Licancura - Archosaur
    Licancura - Archosaur Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    a Perfect World player who does not FCC, does their quests, grinds, not a pack-****, not a rank nab?

Me? I've gone to FC because I wanted to know the place, then have quests there, or to help a friend.

I bought a pack for a catshop once so, I'm not a purist I guess. b:surrender
    You know, someone who actually plays the game? What would you call them? Is there a certain name for those 'old timers' who play the game it was meant to be played before laziness became the biggest plague since energy drinks in the gaming industry?

Old timers? b:question I have played the game for over a year only.

I don't know if it's laziness only games, several people I know in real life, runs around trying to do everything as fast as possible, work, romance, entertainment, etc, always looking for the next thing/person they want.

Anyone their own, I like to take my time when I enjoy something because, eventually, the novelty would wear off. PWI would not be the exception.
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Who dug up this old old post?
    What would you call.....

-A person with no life who's probably Aspi/Austistic. Seriously.. grinding thousands of mobs a day is nothing to be proud of despite being one that does it.
  • Born_Again_ - Sanctuary
    Born_Again_ - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I call them me. b:cute

All my 81 characters are leveled up without fc, hypers or oracles, even without pots, charms and apoth.

b:thanks * b:bye
    b:heart C. G. C. b:heart
    - a guild/faction on many servers, where ethics and behaviour actually matters and makes a differense

b:pleased

facebook.com/group.php?gid=22920649068
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=348361
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Why do people keep replying on a necro?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    That's me and my family. We all would prefer to take the journey than get to the destination yesterday. It is an attitude difference, age difference and patience level difference. Basically, mature players (not dorky, horny, high kids) who appreciate that the journey is what matters in ANY game. "nuff said.

I wonder why there aren't (or at least I havent seen) so many people that FC/plvl/etc that feel the urge to justify the way they play and argue that their way is better/more enjoyable/less pathetic/mature/undorky/etc etc by necroing threads and insulting others. might be that they dont need a break from killing mobs over and over till their brain gets numb. i also wonder if my post would be equally insulting if I add that if you find killing mobs over and over enjoyable there might be something seriously wrong with you.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Why do people keep replying on a necro?
    +1s before it closes or to reply to people who probably no longer even play for some reason.

.... Speaking of which, +1!
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    +1s before it closes or to reply to people who probably no longer even play for some reason.

.... Speaking of which, +1!

why are you all acting like its some big necro its really not that long ago lol b:laugh if they were playing late 2011 Id asume they still play now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • _RockHard_ - Lost City
    _RockHard_ - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    err I would have to say its someone that is completely new to the game and doesn't know any better or someone that is realy realy bored I've played this game for awhile now and yea its nothing like it used to be. You used to have to grind to actually lvl b4 there was a bh and there wasn't genie's to help give little boosts to proficiency here and there.

I remember on my first char grinding in the swamps when pandora was running rq and when BLT and CQ on lc were duking it out for the map the game was actually played then and fun to do factions were alot more helpful and actually helped farm for gears and gear its member's together as a faction.

Now its all just log in for bh morai dailies maybe do some frost for an alt and if 2x is up run some nv for coin with randoms to supply those alts with coin to buy frosts if I'm too lazy to solo it myself.

after genie's the game took an epic downhill turn for the worst in matters of game mechanic's and gameplay the pvp is boring as hell anymore its basically lets see who can one shot who first I gave up on pvp for this game its extremely boring honestly the pvp was fun back when 9x HH gear was op and ppl QQ'd about ppl using charms in pvp thats when it was actually fun to go out and have pk war's.

The game has changed and I have adapted but I can't say it was for the better b:surrenderb:shutup
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    a Perfect World player who does not FCC, does their quests, grinds, not a pack-****, not a rank nab?

You know, someone who actually plays the game? What would you call them? Is there a certain name for those 'old timers' who play the game it was meant to be played before laziness became the biggest plague since energy drinks in the gaming industry?

We call Ourselves: 'Rare, Endangered, a Dying Breed, Soon to be Extinct, A Footnote in The History (of Better Times); Off to GrEeNeR Pastures__b:dirty, Pissed off, Bored of the 'Greed & Corruption' of {PWi}, annoyed at how the 'FC Fail Babies' STILL Always Talk SmAcK on the {FORUMs} 'Like They all be God__b:embarrass' When they actually Lacked So Much Talent too (Improve & Learn the Classes) That they had to buy their ways to the top, in order to impress the rest of the {Newer Players}'......b:chuckle

b:pleased___'And Actually 'Still! Quite D*mn*D Amused!^v^'!!! That those VeRy SAME {FCg'FAIL'BaBiEzZ} actually thought they would ever be taken seriously in the first place! By us {ANCIENT~1's!!}.... When they had Already proved, that they were only ever able to {Buy Prestige} in the first place, rather than earn it!? (Do to their ToTaL Lack of talents) By using 'Mommy & Daddies!' credit cards!! ^v^' "All while killing the very game that they Oh so! Supposedly ruled over!!" ^o^ HEHEHEHEEHEeeeeee........ "GJ!! There Losers" '........b:laugh LOLOLOLOLOlololololol!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully! This post will be the 1 to close this MAJOR NECRO!!!.......