skill idea for the earthguards

anwynd
anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Suggestion Box
Ok you know how the EG have that 3rd eye tht is suppose to allow them to see the unseen. Well i thought why not make tht actually true. Here is what i think both EG classes should get. It will be a passive skill so it will allways be in effect. The EG should get this skill at lvl 9 and you can lvl it every 10 lvls it will allow them to see assassins well they are in stealth,but you can only see them how they see them selves. It will not show any titles or anything just there character. As you lvl the skill it will raise your awareness lvl by 4 each time permanently. I think this would be fair to atleast let these classes see them so it could add another role for both the EG classes. If any of you must know i havent slept in over 26 hours cus of a bet so im extremely bored and wnt to see what people would think lol.
Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
Post edited by anwynd on

Comments

• mkl0011
    mkl0011 Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    awww.....dude the seekers already have the vortex thing.Most of their skills are very very useful compared to the original 3 classes.Do you really think its fair for them?They should boost the old ones to be just as good as the new tideborn and earthguards. Then we should consider this....
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    mkl0011 wrote: »
    awww.....dude the seekers already have the vortex thing.Most of their skills are very very useful compared to the original 3 classes.Do you really think its fair for them?They should boost the old ones to be just as good as the new tideborn and earthguards. Then we should consider this....

It fits the EG's to have it and seekers are more then a vortex machine but to me they dont seem all that useful but i still like playing with them. The only older class that i could see geting an awareness skill like this would be the archers and thats about it. The only classes from the old ones i think need a revamp are the wizards ,archers and the barbarians all the rest including those 3 just need a graphics upgrade and thats it imo.
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle