wildlife packs and anni reward

DATALEC - Dreamweaver
DATALEC - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
Is it just me but for the people like myself thats been playing 3 years is the ""gift"of the same mount as last time and fashion ****?
I mean for 3 years of gaming you get another mount the same as last year even called 2009 lol how lame is that as for the anni pack they was ok seemed to be a good drop rate but the wildlife packs they suck the cape is nice but im betting its a 0.002% i opened 1000 packs for 1 vit gem 6 best luck 3 rutsake **** worth about 80k and 4 spirit charms lol.
I know some get ""lucky"" but for 1000 packs you should at least get something good right?
The only reason pwi dont put the items in boutique is because packs make more money sure people would use gold to buy the item but packs with low drop rate make alot more money and they do get addictive with the gamblers theory of just 50 more pack im bound to get something after 350 packs of nothing but tokens.
This is an old thing packs but i think its about time pwi at least put a warning on the pack"Beware addictive" or some chit after all there a type of gambling and as we all know once you start to gamble its very hard to stop.
GM get me a damn cape!!
Post edited by DATALEC - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Ra_oh - Heavens Tear
    Ra_oh - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    *snip*

never mind, i wont troll that hard b:cute
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    here is one site explaining MMO addiction
    http://www.wikihow.com/Overcome-an-MMORPG-Addiction

:-) its an illness woot
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I got a rap chest and prim stone from 50 packs, umad?
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Press button on my signature, you need it now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    nice to see every is happy with there gift for 3 year of gaming must be just me then that thinks pwi could have at least changed the gift after all they put effort into a new way of getting money but no effort in rewarding loyal players.
    Dakillanotor if you did read my first post then you would see i wrote "I know some get ""lucky"" "
    I did not say you cant get ANYTHING good and i dont care about what other got i know theres a at least 2 skycovers come out but when you take into account the amount people have opened V the amount of good items won its very low.But as i said thats why its a form of gambling aka addiction.
    I prefered the start of the server when people had to work for gear and gold prices was 100k people now are now handed things to them rather than earned.
  • \//eyron - Heavens Tear36
    \//eyron - Heavens Tear36 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    *Want to sell Event gears for more than you can Pay Pal* b:avoid

On-topic, it's so lousy they haven't even changed the mount name. Still living in 2009pwi?
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    He complains all the time. Just ignore it.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    BLAH, Blah

I'd be glad I wasn't banned for glitching goons IJS

Oh, wait, I'd never glitch goons cause it's a bannable offense.... or is it? b:surrender
  • /aron - Dreamweaver45
    /aron - Dreamweaver45 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I bought 5 packs and got a guardian charm, 3 best lucks, and a scroll of tome. :) first (and probably last) time I buy packs though.

and yes, to the op, the whole process is a scam.. just like socket stones, and that bs to upgrade aerogear and, well, most other things in the game. Sadly, it is a scam that works.. cannot blame the devs on the stupidity of people who pay 100 million+ for a "rare" pixel to ride across a screen.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Press button on my signature, you need it now.

I tried. It didn't work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i opened 1000 packs for 1 vit gem 6 best luck 3 rutsake **** worth about 80k and 4 spirit charms lol.
    The only reason pwi dont put the items in boutique is because packs make more money sure people would use gold to buy the item but packs with low drop rate make alot more money and they do get addictive with the gamblers theory of just 50 more pack im bound to get something after 350 packs of nothing but tokens.

As you can see, you're the kind of people that PWI make the big cash from, you spent 1 freaking thousand dollars in 1 go and got very little to show =/, I've no idea why people havn't started to boycott PWI's insane packs yet, thankfully I have the brain enough not to purchase those rip offs, perhaps if I actually won some r/l cash from them, then sure, but since we don't, PWI can look at my wallet of cash and cry over it as far as I'm bothered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    As you can see, you're the kind of people that PWI make the big cash from, you spent 1 freaking thousand dollars in 1 go and got very little to show =/, I've no idea why people havn't started to boycott PWI's insane packs yet, thankfully I have the brain enough not to purchase those rip offs, perhaps if I actually won some r/l cash from them, then sure, but since we don't, PWI can look at my wallet of cash and cry over it as far as I'm bothered.

LMAO did i say i used really money to get packs?
    Im a 105 sin i can farm 140m in one day i dont need to use real money
    and yeas i do love to moan im male
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    So you think you should automatically get a scroll of tome, or a piece of gear, because you bought 1000 packs? Even though you can farm 140 million in a single day. LOL It's a lottery ticket, they haven't scammed you they are pretty upfront with the fact that there is no guarantee to what you will get. As for the anniversary reward, I like that some of the prizes were the same. It gives people who just missed out on one last year to get one this year. Every year the oldest players get something that is brand new and only for them for an entire year, and the other gifts are slowly passed down the line. If you don't like them, NPC them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    What is compulsive gambling?

The explanation that seems most acceptable to Gamblers Anonymous members is that compulsive gambling is an illness, progressive in its nature, which can never be cured, but can be halted.
    Before coming to Gamblers Anonymous, many compulsive gamblers thought of themselves as morally weak, or at times just plain 'no good'. The Gamblers Anonymous concept is that compulsive gamblers are really very sick people who can recover if they will follow to the best of their ability a simple program that has proved successful for thousands of other men and women with a gambling or compulsive gambling problem.

Most serious CS'ers that use packs in this game could do with a quick trip to the GA. b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Krel - Heavens Tear
    Krel - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    eww looky looky a lvl 105 sinb:laugh
    I luv my luvsalotb:dirty

Fear Me:I will and can unleash my true demon forum troll from at anytime..so beware.

Im A wizzie with godly looks and your all jealousb:bye
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    VenusArmani quote"I like that some of the prizes were the same. It gives people who just missed out on one last year to get one this year"
    Great justification oh its ok that you get the same reward as last year coz people missed it last year now we can have one so your theory is its ok to get the same gift every year thats like on your birthday every year you get the same book as the year before and its fine just because someone who just turned one missed that book last year.
    Simple truth PWI doesnt not give a flying ** about player base it cares about money they spend a little time making packs as they make money they spend a little time investing in new ideas to make them more money BUT they dont spend any time trying to make the game better or fixing bugs.

NEVER TRUST A COUNTRY THAT BANS TIME TRAVEL MOVIES
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    VenusArmani quote"I like that some of the prizes were the same. It gives people who just missed out on one last year to get one this year"
    Great justification oh its ok that you get the same reward as last year coz people missed it last year now we can have one so your theory is its ok to get the same gift every year thats like on your birthday every year you get the same book as the year before and its fine just because someone who just turned one missed that book last year.
    Simple truth PWI doesnt not give a flying ** about player base it cares about money they spend a little time making packs as they make money they spend a little time investing in new ideas to make them more money BUT they dont spend any time trying to make the game better or fixing bugs.

NEVER TRUST A COUNTRY THAT BANS TIME TRAVEL MOVIES

Oh for ****'s sake, you are the biggest whiner I have ever seen (and I troll these forums quite a bit). If you don't like the Anni rewards, NPC them and go buy yourself something shiny. That way you can pretend you got that instead and you'll be content. I hate people complaining over free gifts, like when people QQed over zen rewards... In the end, they don't have to give you anything. Be glad you got something for free or NPC it and stop complaining.
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    and yeas i do love to moan im male

Wow... smart goonie b:laugh
  • Fip - Dreamweaver
    Fip - Dreamweaver Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    the problem is that tokens cost too low
  • dfdfdfdfdfds
    dfdfdfdfdfds Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I have the soulution!! It wasn't easy coming to it but after intense thinking and studying pwi.... here it is. Farm 140m a day and buy your **** from someone else who was willing to take the risk and got lucky.
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    i did buy it from the only preson on dreamweaver that ive seen get one :-)
    As for NPC the fashion and mount i did just like i did last year ..point was the same gift year after year show pwi doesnt give two chits about how long you have play'd and no thought went into a different gift which i found to be a bit bad.
    The packs are here for good till people stop buying them which will not happen and im aloud to moan on a forum :-) besides most people would agree packs are a waste of coin but when you have coin to burn *** it and then moan that the drop rates on them suck.

b:laugh
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I got to agree it's pretty lame to get a 2009 pwi anniversary in 2011...
    They could have AT LEAST rename it.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    I got to agree it's pretty lame to get a 2009 pwi anniversary in 2011...
    They could have AT LEAST rename it.

The mount is from the 2009 anniversary. I do not get why the name is so wrong.

Regardless, it's free. Who cares if it's called "Fuzzy Cuteness Bunny?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    CessiI - Dreamweaver Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Im a 105 sin i can farm 140m in one day i dont need to use real money

i dont get what your complaining about.

i am able to farm around 30 a day, not that im doing so couse its ffing boring.

you dont hear me complaing....