A little problem...Maybe a big disaster.

Rauldaman - Sanctuary
Rauldaman - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
Hello, i am speaking in this thread as one of the members with over two years of playing PWI proudly and happily.
My main concern is on the PWI anniversary pets.
I had gotten one in 2009 and received another one this year as a prize, again.
My concern is that maybe as PWI keeps on having more anniversary gifts, more and more Hellhounds will keep spamming along with hypers and clothes. I got no issues with the clothes (Maybe if you gave them the color we wanted them and make them bound would be ok...) But if Hellhounds keep spamming then even guys with 64 slots on their inventories like me would end up having a full inventory of Hellhounds that are not dropable, tradeable/sellable....
I'd say that maybe they'd fix it, so they may get more hypers...Or clothes or another kind of pet instead of the HellHound for us players who already have one.
I certainly don't know what to do with mine.

Sincerely yours, rauldaman.
b:pleasedb:shocked
Post edited by Rauldaman - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    npc it?
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Drakaniel - Heavens Tear
    Drakaniel - Heavens Tear Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    More Hellhounds for alts. :o

^That

Or you can NPC it too (dammit paramedic ! >.<)
    [SIGPIC]"http://pwinsider.wordpress.com"[/SIGPIC]

Registered on 2008-11-30 10:07:44
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Well, they 'are' stashable, buy a stash stone. as for the fash, you can stick that in your wardrobe after buying a wardrobe stone and forget about it.. wait.. i'm beginning to see a pattern here..b:surrender

There was once a game by a company who was not round (sneaky i am) where you got special bound unsellable items multiple times a year, after a while it was determined that they needed a special NPC aside from inventory, bank and "stash" to store unique bound items to prevent filling up a very limited inventory, perhaps in the years to come if this becomes an issue pwi will implement a similar idea
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    O_O i have 3 hounds and a purple fox lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    We need more character slots to accommodate the number of hounds in the future years.b:chuckle *hint* *hint*
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Well, they 'are' stashable, buy a stash stone. as for the fash, you can stick that in your wardrobe after buying a wardrobe stone and forget about it.. wait.. i'm beginning to see a pattern here..b:surrender

There was once a game by a company who was not round (sneaky i am) where you got special bound unsellable items multiple times a year, after a while it was determined that they needed a special NPC aside from inventory, bank and "stash" to store unique bound items to prevent filling up a very limited inventory, perhaps in the years to come if this becomes an issue pwi will implement a similar idea

The company who is not round has also come out with a couple of other inventory storage "sacks" and "satchels" to help alleviate the inventory problems. It would be nice if PWE would allow for adding further storage slots as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    O_O i have 3 hounds and a purple fox lol

first it's the zen charge rewards...
    eventually we're gonna end up with a fox for every colour of the spectrum

maybe PWE's just lazy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I npc'ed mine,I prefer my blazing tempest(On my cleric),big deal.
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • Rauldaman - Sanctuary
    Rauldaman - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You guys are all right, but the thing is i was able to send the anniversary gift to all of my alts (or so i saw a mail in my alt's mailbox) and well i don't like to put many alts in the same acc since i usually end up needing a character or another...And well i just feel npc-ing it would be a waste since i didnt see any prize for it xD
    edited September 2011
    The company who is not round has also come out with a couple of other inventory storage "sacks" and "satchels" to help alleviate the inventory problems. It would be nice if PWE would allow for adding further storage slots as well.

yeah once you've expanded your inv and safe and stash to max and still run outta room it would be nice, tho i dont think ive ever seen anyone use up all that space but it they do, maybe pwi will take the hintaru and come out with something..
    edited September 2011
    You guys are all right, but the thing is i was able to send the anniversary gift to all of my alts (or so i saw a mail in my alt's mailbox) and well i don't like to put many alts in the same acc since i usually end up needing a character or another...And well i just feel npc-ing it would be a waste since i didnt see any prize for it xD

Maybe one day pwi will let you link all your accounts into a single central account (possibly linked to their new core-connect application thats in beta) and let stash stones be global to all accounts, heck i bet anyone that multi-clients would pay an arm and 3 legs for such a thing..
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    hintaru

I approve of this 100%. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    My latest hound is still sitting in account stash while I try to figure out which alt to give it to (I like all their mounts atm). b:chuckle

But in all seriousness, if you don't *want* to NPC it just because it is special or whatever, don't complain about it taking up space. If you have no use for it there is a way to get rid of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    My latest hound is still sitting in account stash while I try to figure out which alt to give it to (I like all their mounts atm). b:chuckle
    I'm in the same boat. XD I'll probably give the latest one to my psychic. Problem is, I never play my psychic. (she's like, in her mid-30s)

@OP, if you wanted to be really crazy, you could make an alt, buy a Super Safe and Super Inv stone, and dump all the Ani mounts onto it. Then you'll be set for 144 years' worth of Ani mounts. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).