TT 1-2,1-3 vs 2-1 SOLO

Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Assassin
I was just wondering how TT1-3 and 1-3 solo mode compare in difficulty to TT 2-1 Solo Mode

I can solo TT 1-2 pretty easily, with only a rare charm tick, and TT 1-3 with a little bit of difficulty, but not to much

however, the 1-X series does not have to much in the way of good drops, i was considering doing 2-1

i have not found a guide for solo TT, and i am just wondering how difficult the bosses are compared to 1-2 and 1-3
all the boos info i can find is just squad mode, which doesnt tell me much

thank you for your help
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
Post edited by Pyrostormz - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Gonna go ahead and tell you the same thing everyone else will tell you. Try it yourself.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Gonna go ahead and tell you the same thing everyone else will tell you. Try it yourself.

was just wondering how it compares to tt 1-3, im not doing one of those "what can i solo at my level threads )

but with extra sub cost, and the possibility of using more pots, ect, is it worth it, or will it be approx as difficult as 1-2/1-3
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    2-1 is pretty simple, more comparable to 1-2. 1-3 Drummer hits pretty fricken hard, about as hard as the 2-2 bosses. If you can do 1-3 you can do 2-2 and if you can do 1-2 you can do 2-1, from my experience.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
    edited September 2011
    2-1 is pretty simple, more comparable to 1-2. 1-3 Drummer hits pretty fricken hard, about as hard as the 2-2 bosses. If you can do 1-3 you can do 2-2 and if you can do 1-2 you can do 2-1, from my experience.

That is exactly what was looking for, thank you

now on a side note, how do the drops compare pricewise
    will 2-1 give me better profit, or is their little difference
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Little difference from what I've seen.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
    edited September 2011
    alright, then i will just try it and see if i enjoy it more, if not, i will stick to 1-2, i know when to spark for the most part on percussion already
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    b:victory
    ~Spazz~
  • EvilCorpse - Heavens Tear
    EvilCorpse - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Had the same question, ty guys. b:thanks
    PS: Im a bit of a coward, and totally not confident. Maybe I should try to be a bit more adventurous and solo things. :D
    I am a spammer among trolls,
    Words are my weapons, smileys my shield,
    I have spammed over 1000 pages,
    Ignoring dislikes, nor listening to admins,
    Yet my posts are rarely deleted,
    So as I troll, Give me, Unlimited Spam Works!
    b:laugh
    edited September 2011
    Had the same question, ty guys. b:thanks
    PS: Im a bit of a coward, and totally not confident. Maybe I should try to be a bit more adventurous and solo things. :D

well, i dont know your gear, but if i can do 1-2 solo mode without much trouble, you should breeze through it
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • rgog
    rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Just wait till you level and have zero exp in new level and go-to-town!
  • Azizsixer - Raging Tide
    Azizsixer - Raging Tide Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    As someone tht did 2-2 solo as a way to farm some coin when dirt broke...I'll tell ya its moderately profitable. Much more than the 1-x ones. Generally...2-2 you get Forshura's Hooks...which are the money maker there especially in 2x drops...and in 2-3 Forshura's Arms which again are worth some coin.

Overall its easier to make coin...just watch out for wurlord though....he can be pain if u dun time sprks in time :D
    *Hope tht helps lol*
  • EvilCorpse - Heavens Tear
    EvilCorpse - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ty for all the information.
    Btw, recently tried 2-1 and i breezed through it easy. The 2nd run cost me 4 crab meats on the 3 bosses becoz i ran outta cleric and the bm buffs, yet it wasnt that hard with only bp and focused mind. Gonna be more ambitious and try 2-2 and 2-3 today.
    I am a spammer among trolls,
    Words are my weapons, smileys my shield,
    I have spammed over 1000 pages,
    Ignoring dislikes, nor listening to admins,
    Yet my posts are rarely deleted,
    So as I troll, Give me, Unlimited Spam Works!
    b:laugh
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I can solo 2-2 (perma stole agro from barb and didn't care XD)

Sin lvl 85+ should have no problem in 2-2 just don't do it when your tired, you'll regret it.
    PWI b:bye
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I can solo 2-2 (perma stole agro from barb and didn't care XD)

Sin lvl 85+ should have no problem in 2-2 just don't do it when your tired, you'll regret it.

I can tank everything in 2-2 but Wurlord (squad mode). The rest is pretty easy. Astralwalker I ended up doing solo, squad kinda wiped but I survived, ended up killing all of the adds then the boss by the time the cleric go back. b:surrender
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
    edited September 2011
    I can tank everything in 2-2 but Wurlord (squad mode). The rest is pretty easy. Astralwalker I ended up doing solo, squad kinda wiped but I survived, ended up killing all of the adds then the boss by the time the cleric go back. b:surrender

yay for you, here is a cookie

this topic was about a level 86 doing solo mode, im sure when im 101 with rank 9 i can solo it 0.o
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    yay for you, here is a cookie

this topic was about a level 86 doing solo mode, im sure when im 101 with rank 9 i can solo it 0.o

Good for you?

I'm nowhere near 101 or Rank 9.

Maybe you should read what I replied to, before you make pointless posts like this.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    astra doesnt hit that hard and no need to kill adds well at your lvl maybe, i just ignore them :)
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    True she only lvl 83 b:chuckle

If you pull the boss you can stand on the edge and maybe get attacked by at the most 2 adds. For a sin though I defo recomment using mag ornies or it might get ugly.
    PWI b:bye